Raising some questions

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Raising some questions

Postby Oscar » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:07 pm

Hello everyone,

First I'd like to thank everyone involved for bringing out the truth to the people. In a society with so many secrets, ranging from passwords to global cover-ups, I think we have to cherish the (unselfish) efforts to bring things into the open.

Having read through the site (and others) and seeing the dvd's, I think quite a few issues around the JFK shooting have now been cleared. I do have some questions though, which I'd like to address. If they're already answered on the site, I apologize, I must've missed or forgotten them.

1. Does James Files (JF) remember how (about) many shots he heard, before he himself shot?
2. Has it been established who shot officer JD Tippet?
3. What are the ideas about the "Two Oswalds" theory?
4. What about the Alien Issue?

ad 1. I know he mentions not counting them one, two, three, but miss, miss, miss. He might remember how many misses he counted, or an estimate.

ad 2. I know JF didn't want to name the person who came to the motel saying he shot an officer, but can it be deduced?

ad 3. There is the theory that Oswald was actually two people, or that someone posed as Oswald a number of times. For me it seems clear that Oswald worked for a government intelligence agency.

ad 4. During the JF interview, just as the tape was running out, the Alien Issue came up, and JF was going to say something about it. What did he say?
I've read a theory that Kennedy wanted to bring the Alien Issue into the open, and that it was (one of) the reason(s) he was killed.
In fact, I think the Alien Issue is the biggest cover-up of all, bigger than JFK or 9/11, although everything seems to be linked together.
Are you familiar with the Disclosure Project? (http://www.disclosureproject.org)

Well, let's keep it at this for now...lotsa questions as it is. :)

Cheers,
Oscar
Oscar

RAISING SOME QUESTIONS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Sunday
1:48 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

08.24.2006 - Oscar Posted this Inquisitive Headline.

06.30.2019 - Thirteen (13) years later I am interested in polling todays opinions on these questions.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?