HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm

I have been reading the last two days the above mentioned book. If this research is true it explains a lot of Oswald being every where between 1959 and 1963. Has anyone on this forum research this book and found it to be crediable? It's definetly intresting to say the lease. Especially the part where Oswald is working at a dental lab, in New Orleans in 1957 and 1958 when he's suppose to be in Japan at our Army base. One thing i never understood about Oswald was why was he always working these shit jobs when he's a CIA agent and an FBI informant? Just looking for some advise on if this book is legit and should i continue reading it?

Thanks,
JDB4JFK

Re: HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Len Osanic of Black Op Radio did a 7 hour interview with John Armstrong a few months ago. Here is part of that interview:

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black639a.mp3
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:59 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.01.2013 - JDB4JFK Posted this Very Important and Informative Headline.

Two (2) of the Best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members made contributions here, but this never received the
attention that it truly deserves. This Subject Matter over time will be recognized to have much more
importance than it currently receives, or has received heretofore.

This should be considered in conjunction with the Headlines and Posts about LHO here on the JFKMS Forum.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:34 pm

John Armstrong was again on BOR recently. His book "Harvey and Lee" is available once again.

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black650a.mp3
kenmurray

Postby Douglas 606 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 pm

The two Oswalds operation goes back to the late 1940s. The Oswald that was arrested in the Texas Theater was the one who came from Hungary and spoke perfect Russian. He originally had a different name.

The other Oswald is the American one. I believe he was the real LHO. Unfortunately there are few photos of him.

The false LHO suddenly left the Marine Corps and ''defected'' to the USSR as a CIA spy. Russian intelligence agents knew he was a spy within 30 minutes of his entry into the USSR. As a spy, LHO was considered amateur at best. He was mostly interested in getting married, having a child and goofing off during his time in Russia.
Douglas 606

Postby JDB4JFK » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Which leads to the questions of is the real LHO still alive?, what does Robert Oswald know?, and how did the mom of the real Oswald shrink? It does answer the questions why Robert believes his fake brother did it. That way his real brother is free to change his identity and vanish to somewhere else in the world!
JDB4JFK

Postby Dealey Joe » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Could someone explain to me the need for two Lee Oswalds?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Douglas 606 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 am

Dealey Joe wrote:Could someone explain to me the need for two Lee Oswalds?

Joe, excellent question:

Here is a brief outline of a very long and winding story.

I'm not the absolute expert on all of this but I have read the Harvey & Lee book by Armstrong. I own it and many other books on this topic.

The two Oswalds is the weird brainchild of CIA agent James Jesus Angleton...1917-87.

In those Cold War days it was the fashion for cold warrior nations to insert native speaking spies into each other's countries. The Russians often used twins. Angleton's scenario was to use false defectors who spoke Russian and had mirror doubles with the same name who remained in the US. It was a strange and probably useless game of smoke and mirrors. The Russian and US intelligence people caught on to the ruse immediately.

In the late 1940s, CIA agents found a young boy in New York from Hungary [Alek] who spoke perfect Russian. They also found an American boy of similar looks and age named Lee Harvey Oswald. These two boys were groomed as a part of the CIA false defector plot. They involved both families in the scheme.

Later on, they both joined the US Marines. The story that ''LHO" learned Russian while in the Marines is a lot of baloney. While in the Marines, the Hungarian boy assumed the name of LHO and was discharged from the service with a fake excuse that his mother was ill. A month later the false defector named ''LHO'' arrived in Russia [via Finland] as a anti American defector. He was actually a CIA spy and the Russians knew it immediately....probably within less than a day. They detected that he understood the Russian language. Game over! The KBG is not dumb. Oswald as a spy in the USSR was less than mediocre but he was all that Angleton could muster up back in those days.

In between both events the LHOs were used by the CIA, FBI in all kinds of dark projects. Gun running, bombs, drugs...you name it. They were assets on call. During those years, library records reveal that Oswald read every James Bond novel available. Lee thought of himself as being a 'living James Bond'. Much of Oswald's thinking was very cornball.

Fast forward to 1962-3. Both Oswalds were probably used to create confusion in Dallas, Fort Worth concerning their respective activities prior to Nov.22.

After the Russian speaking LHO was arrested on Nov. 22, he was desperate to obtain legal council. This was before the authorities, as he allegedly said inside the Dallas Police Station, "...before they find out who I really am." [Insert Ruby here.]

The American LHO's fate is not known to me. One can easily speculate what may have happened to him.
Douglas 606

Postby Douglas 606 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Forum members are discussing various book publishers and the politics therein on another thread today.

Guess where the highly acclaimed book Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong was printed?

China.

Today on Amazon dot com, you can buy the book for ....$85.00 new (7 offers) $150.00 used (10 offers) $375.00 collectible (1 offer)

18 copies are currently offered for sale. "A ground-breaking work on the JFK assassination, showing thorough photographic evidence the existence of 2 Lee Harvey Oswalds. CD has high resolution photographs for researchers and historians to study.''
Douglas 606

Postby kenmurray » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:20 pm

kenmurray

Postby JDB4JFK » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:21 pm

That clears up some un-answered questions but why send both HARVEY AND LEE to the same place, the Texas theater, to be caught??? I mean weren't they taken a chance of the police, and the world finding out about their double identical looking agents???

Ken???
JDB4JFK

Postby kenmurray » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Oswald did NOT purchase a rifle from Kleins:

http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/Guns.html
kenmurray

HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:54 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.01.2013 - JDB4JFK Posted this Very Important and Informative Headline.

A discussion developed over time from some of our Excellent JFKMS Forum Members that is as important
today as it has always been to the Serious JFK Researcher. LHO's alleged bisexuality, homosexuality, and
love story muddy the water as well as any Modern Day Reality T.V. Show, or Soap Opera. Facts relative to
JFK and Actual Player's are all that should be focused upon. My Opinion.

Facts, Links, Points of Discussion, Sources, and Theories were advanced that merit much more reading,
research, and study have been raised here, and elsewhere on the JFKMS Forum.

Robert Clayton Buick (RCB) knew, met with, and/or worked with Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) in the Hotel Luma
in Mexico during September, 1963. Involved and informed of RCB and LHO's conversations of Pending Plans by
LHO to Assassinate JFK soon were: David Atlee Phillip, E. Howard Hunt, Richard Case Nagell, Frank Sturgis, and
others.

Robert Clayton Buick and James Earl Sutton/Files have gone on record as having known, met with, and/or
worked with Lee Harvey Oswald ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK, BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK.

THERE WAS NO ABORT TEAM, ONLY ROSSELLI STOOD DOWN.

LHO WAS NOT PART OF ANY ABORT TEAM.

LHO HAD AMPLE DOCUMENTED SITUATIONS OF INVOLVEMENT IN THE PLANNING OF THE JFK REMOVAL AND
NEVER TOOK ANY DOCUMENTED CORRECTIVE ACTION.

LHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FIRED A SHOT.

LHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE REMOVAL OF JFK, OR WAS DUMB AS DIRT.

LHO WAS SET UP AS A PATSY IN THE END BECAUSE HE OUTSMARTED HIMSELF.

RCB is on record since 1963 about this, and tried to so inform Jim Garrison a few years later.

CONFESSIONS OF AN ASSASSIN, 1993, by Bob Vernon, and FILES ON JFK, 2003, by Willem Dankbaar and Jim
Marrs, both have detailed conversations about LHO.

RCB's nine (9) books, and Documented Interviews of LHO, and later James Earl Sutton/Files need to be either
read, researched, studied, or watched as the case may be.

THERE IS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF WELL DOCUMENTED FACTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE THAT DESERVE
DEEPER ANALYSIS AND STUDY, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS NECESSARY ATTENTION THUS FAR. My Opinion.

80% of the JFK Research Community has spent time the first 52+ years analyzing: autopsies, back braces, blood
stains, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, clothing, the driver, Films vs. Altered Films, the Grassy Knoll, Jackie, John
Connally, LHO, the Limo Stopped vs. the Limo Did Not Stop, Pictures vs. Altered Pictures, pixels, shots, shooters,
spotters, teams, the SS Agent, the sewer, the South Knoll, wounds, etc., etc.

AFTER 52+ YEARS WE HAVE ACHIEVED NO AGREEMENT OR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THE REMOVAL
OF JFK, AND THE COVER-UP. ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT JFK IS DEAD TODAY.

But according to some recent reports JFK both survived Dallas, and left Dallas ALIVE. Just when I thought that I
had heard or read everything.

HOW IS IT STILL COVERED UP 52+ YEARS LATER ? THAT IS OVERALL IGNORED TODAY BY ALL SERIOUS JFK
RESEARCHER'S AND SCHOLAR'S.

As always, I strongly recommend that you read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate
your own Opinions and Thougthts.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 am

Yes, there were a number of people who looked like Lee Harvey Oswald at the time of the JFK assassination. One of whom was Billy Lovelady, who also worked in the TSBD. That appears to be a modus operandi of the CIA during the 1960s, at least when it came to assassinating JFK and RFK. That takes me to the RFK assassination. Thanks to the excellent work by Michael Calder, who also wrote a great book on the JFK assassination called JFK vs. CIA, we know that there was another man who looked like very similar to Sirhan at the scene of the assassination. According to witness Evan Freed, who said in a sworn affidavit, that the other "Sirhan" was the true killer of RFK from behind, while the real Sirhan was shooting from in front of Kennedy.

Not only did the CIA frame a patsy in both assassinations, they also had look-a-likes on hand to confuse the entire situation.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:40 pm

More about the CIA's Oswald Project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXuRfnxf2qc#t=1153
kenmurray

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?