That Bullet again C399 Mark Lane

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

That Bullet again C399 Mark Lane

Postby JDThomas » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I am reading a television transcript of 'A Minority Report' (available at the Mary Ferrell site) screened 12 November 1966.

Mark Lane says:

We knew that Dr. Shaw, who is the physician who attended Governor Connally. The bullet was, of course, found about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, by Darrell Tomlinson, an engineer at the Parkland Hospital. But two and a half hours after that bullet was found, Dr Shaw was on television and he emerged from the operating room to say that the Governor was in rather good shape, that he's not in critical shape. He'll be all right. Described his wounds, and then concluded by saying that the bullet which did all of the damage is still in Governor Connally's left thigh. It is still there now; he has not yet removed it. Yet the Commission would have us believe that the bullet which was found two and a half hours prior to this time was, in fact, the bullet which did the damage.

I have not heard about the Dr. Shaw statement before. Has this timeline ever been rebutted?
Else yet another nail in the coffin of the SBT that does not seem to be talked about much.
JDThomas

Dr Shaw: Bullet Still In Leg?

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:24 pm

kenmurray

The Lie In Connally's Thigh

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:29 pm

kenmurray

Re: That Bullet again C399 Mark Lane

Postby JDThomas » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks for this info Ken, but in my post Christmas haze, I'm uncertain what to make of it all.

Firstly, we have a youtube video which suggests to us that the good doctor was 'mistaken' in thinking that the bullet was still in Connally's thigh .... unreferenced rebuttal ... yeah right! So many witnesses appear to be 'mistaken' according to the official version of events.

Secondly, more interesting is the notion that the size of the wound is too big for a 6.5mm projectile and that significant fragments were never removed from Connally .... and that the Commission were aware of this. This evidence alone should have blown C399 out of the water.
JDThomas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?