Lyndon Johnson - Secret Service said he was crazy

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Robert Morrow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:11 am

Secret Service agent on Lyndon Johnson: "If he wasn't president, he'd be in a mental hospital."

Have you ever heard the term "functional alcoholic?" Lyndon Johnson was a "functional lunatic."

Author Ronald Kessler has some excellent Secret Service sources and they describe LBJ's private behavior as being bizarre, completely inappropriate and "out of control." One of the Secret Service agents is quoted as saying "If he [LBJ] wasn't president, he'd be in a mental hospital."

Kessler's book is "In the President's Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect." (2009) - http://www.amazon.com/In-Presidents-Sec ... et+service

Here is a YouTube video interview of Ronald Kessler that was uploaded by Newsmax on August 6, 2009

Titled "Kessler: Secret Service: LBJ out of Control, Often Drunk"

Web Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G41XRl40RL0

Go to the 6:50 minute mark for Kessler's remarks on Lyndon Johnson

BELOW HERE. . My notes. . . Kessler, speaking. .

[Notes; Kessler on LBJ (via YouTube); 8/6/2009]

LBJ was out of control. He was drunk a quite a bit.

LBJ would have stables of women and secretaries that he would have sex with.

One time Lady Bird caught LBJ having sex in the oval office.

LBJ had an alarm system set up to warn him when Lady Bird was coming.

LBJ would urinate in front of reporters at the ranch, including female reporters.

LBJ would spend hours in his cabin on Air Force One with these secretaries.

LBJ was simply out of control.

As one Secret Service agent said, “If he wasn’t president, he’d be in a mental hospital.” because that is how crazy he was.

As he got on Air Force One in Texas there was a big croud of fans cheering him on outside... "Screw them. I piss on all of them," said LBJ.
Robert Morrow

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:50 pm

Wednesday
5:50 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

12.05.2012 - Mr. Robert Morrow Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.

Although this was heavily reviewed in the past eight (8) years, no discussion ever developed.

I have always maintained that LBJ was not a Moving, Planning, Originating Factor in The Removal of
JFK.

Today revisionist history offers many versions of LBJ did it all.

I still maintain that LBJ was a loose cannon, in major trouble over:

* The Billy Sol Estes Issues,

* The Bobby Baker Issues, and

* The Malcolm Wallace Issues.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Lyndon Johnson - Secret Service said he was crazy

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:10 am

Nixon read the Robert Caro book and commented on what an "animal" LBJ was. Also when asked by Buchanan who he regarded as the greatest Presidents of the 1900s, he said TR, FDR and LBJ in terms of force of personality and legislative action.

Is Robert Morrow still on this board? He was an ally of Roger Stone, I saw his comments all over the web, on Amazon reviews, etc..
Tom Bigg

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?