GERALD LYNN HILL

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, Bob, dankbaar, Dealey Joe

GERALD LYNN HILL

Postby Dealey Joe » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 am

Gerald L. Hill Sergeant in the Dallas Police Department who found the 3 shell casings on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository.
Dealey Joe

Re: GERALD LYNN HILL

Postby kenmurray » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:13 am

Sergeant Hill testified before Mr Belin in Dallas on the afternoon of 8th April 1964. Like Deputy Sheriff Craig, he described seeing a "paper sack which appeared to have been about the size normally used for a lunch sack" on top of a stack of boxes in the southeast corner of the sixth floor (12). He did not mention any other paper sack or bag in the area and the subject was not reintroduced until much later in his testimony when Sergeant Hill came out with the following in reference to a previous conversation with Mr Belin:

"You were asking Officer Hicks if either one recalled seeing a sack, supposedly one that had been made by the suspect, in which he could have possibly carried the weapon into the Depository, and I at that time told you about the small sack that appeared to be a lunchsack, and that that was the only sack that I saw, and that I left the Book Depository prior to the finding of the gun. Or the section, if it was found up there on the sixth floor, if it was there, I didn't see it."
kenmurray

Re: GERALD LYNN HILL

Postby Dealey Joe » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Dallas Police Sergeant Gerald Hill radioed from the scene of the Tippit shooting to the Police Dispatcher and said: “The shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with a .38 automatic or semi-automatic handgun rather than a pistol.” (pistol - a/k/a a revolver or wheel gun).

Oswald was captured with a .38 Special Revolver.

There is a substantial difference between an automatic and semi-automatic handguns, which ejects discharged shells immediately, automatically, versus a revolver, which requires deliberate opening of the weapon to empty the discharged shells.

Automatic and semi-automatic handguns also require different types of ammunition, which cannot be used and fired interchangeably from a gun not designed for its specific use, anymore than you can fire different caliber ammunitions in a gun not specifically designed for its use.

Finally, it is beyond comprehension that any trained shooter who just killed a Police Officer in broad daylight would stop to open and empty his discharged shells from a revolver, and further risk being seen, identified, chased, and/or captured.

The only realistic analysis of this scenario that could possibly make sense would be to plant evidence.
Dealey Joe

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?