MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Bob » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Last night I was cable-surfing on TV, when I came across Justice For MLK: The Hunt for James Earl Ray on AHC. Just like a lot of programs that have been on in recent years on the History Channel or the Discovery Channel regarding the JFK assassination, this documentary was full of disinformation and out and out lies. Leading the way was Gerald Posner. That was enough for me once I saw him. I moved on to another channel. How can Posner possibly have any credibility after his book on the JFK assassination called, Case Closed, was widely called out because of all the blatant mistakes and misinformation in it. For instance, Posner said that Lee Harvey Oswald and Ferrie never knew each other. Uh huh. Sure.

Image

That sure looks like Ferrie and LHO at a LCAP get-together.

Posner has also been busted for the use of plagiarism in his writing.

Anyway, I came across this review by Tim Fleming regarding this documentary, and I wholeheartedly agree with his assessment.

https://tpfleming.wordpress.com/tag/jus ... -earl-ray/
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Posner wrote a book on MLK Assassination called "Killing The Dream." This book came out in 1998. Now when the movie JFK came out on Christmas day 1991, Posner book "Case Closed" came out in 1993 to try to dispel "the myth" that there was a conspiracy to Assassinate JFK. Then his MLK book came out around the same time as the MLK Civil trial in Memphis where the jury said there was a conspiracy. NOT one member of the MSM was there to cover this civil trial! :twisted: The only reporter there to cover it was James Douglass who later wrote "JFK And The Unspeakable."!
kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:50 pm

William Pepper appeared on Black OP Radio last night to talk about his new book on the MLK Assassination. Pepper researched for this book for 39 years. In the interview it is revealed that MLK was still alive after he was shot and while at the hospital he was murdered there! :shock: Here is the podcast of that interview! Len Osanic gives high praise for the book!

http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.html

Here is the book on Amazon. Another one for me to get! 8)

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Kill-King-B ... 1510702172
kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Bob » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:04 pm

kenmurray wrote:William Pepper appeared on Black OP Radio last night to talk about his new book on the MLK Assassination. Pepper researched for this book for 39 years. In the interview it is revealed that MLK was still alive after he was shot and while at the hospital he was murdered there! :shock: Here is the podcast of that interview! Len Osanic gives high praise for the book!

http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.html

Here is the book on Amazon. Another one for me to get! 8)

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Kill-King-B ... 1510702172


Thanks once again, Ken. 8) You always keep us appraised about what is going on at Black Op Radio and the great guests Len Osanic has on. I'll definitely be getting The Plot to Kill King: The Truth Behind the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. by William Pepper. I never heard the real way MLK was killed before. The callous and evil way MLK was actually killed was shocking. :shock: :evil:

Bottom line, you truly are Abraken Linkin, aka Link Murraydale. You have just made me order two books in two days! 8)
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Bob wrote:
kenmurray wrote:William Pepper appeared on Black OP Radio last night to talk about his new book on the MLK Assassination. Pepper researched for this book for 39 years. In the interview it is revealed that MLK was still alive after he was shot and while at the hospital he was murdered there! :shock: Here is the podcast of that interview! Len Osanic gives high praise for the book!

http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.html

Here is the book on Amazon. Another one for me to get! 8)

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Kill-King-B ... 1510702172


Thanks once again, Ken. 8) You always keep us appraised about what is going on at Black Op Radio and the great guests Len Osanic has on. I'll definitely be getting The Plot to Kill King: The Truth Behind the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. by William Pepper. I never heard the real way MLK was killed before. The callous and evil way MLK was actually killed was shocking. :shock: :evil:

Bottom line, you truly are Abraken Linkin, aka Link Murraydale. You have just made me order two books in two days! 8)


Good Bob you need to order those 2 books right away so you can read them before the NFL Season starts! 8)
kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Bob » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:02 pm

kenmurray wrote:
Bob wrote:
kenmurray wrote:William Pepper appeared on Black OP Radio last night to talk about his new book on the MLK Assassination. Pepper researched for this book for 39 years. In the interview it is revealed that MLK was still alive after he was shot and while at the hospital he was murdered there! :shock: Here is the podcast of that interview! Len Osanic gives high praise for the book!

http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.html

Here is the book on Amazon. Another one for me to get! 8)

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Kill-King-B ... 1510702172


Thanks once again, Ken. 8) You always keep us appraised about what is going on at Black Op Radio and the great guests Len Osanic has on. I'll definitely be getting The Plot to Kill King: The Truth Behind the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. by William Pepper. I never heard the real way MLK was killed before. The callous and evil way MLK was actually killed was shocking. :shock: :evil:

Bottom line, you truly are Abraken Linkin, aka Link Murraydale. You have just made me order two books in two days! 8)


Good Bob you need to order those 2 books right away so you can read them before the NFL Season starts! 8)


Judging on how excellent these books look, I'll bet I can read them in one sitting or close to it. When I really get into a book, I may set it down for a bit to do other things, but I usually stay focused on the book until I'm done. These two books look like they will fall into that same category. 8)

Speaking of books...and football...it's getting near the time where I will read Instant Replay by Jerry Kramer and Dick Schaap yet again. Ever since I got the book in 1968 (which I read in one sitting), I always read this classic right around training camp every year. 8)
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:58 pm

The William Pepper book is like 768 pages long! It will take me more than one sitting! :shock: 8)
kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Bob » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:25 pm

kenmurray wrote:The William Pepper book is like 768 pages long! It will take me more than one sitting! :shock: 8)


:shock:

Well, it least it's not anyway near Vince Bugliosi's level, when his doorstop...er..book Reclaiming History was over 1,600 pages. Not to mention that the Bug reportedly got ghost-writing help from Dale Myers on that atrocity. :roll: :oops:

Still, 768 pages is pretty long. This book could be a weekend session. Before football season of course. :lol:
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Slav » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:33 am

Wow I'm shocked

Any detail on who killed him in the hospital ?
User avatar
Slav
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Slav wrote:Wow I'm shocked

Any detail on who killed him in the hospital ?


Pepper said on Black Op Radio that the chief surgeon and I believe 2 men in suits were involved. The chief surgeon was the doctor of the head of the Dixie Mafia. Pepper also had lunch with the man who fired the shot at MLK. He didn't mentioned the man's name on Black OP Radio.Therefore buy the book which I will.
kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Slav » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:28 pm

I have to get the book I'm dying to find out who the shooter was.
User avatar
Slav
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Slav wrote:I have to get the book I'm dying to find out who the shooter was.


Slav, the book will be available on Amazon beginning June 21st 2016!
kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:56 am

I found this film clip very interesting and believable .I wish we could turn Judge Brown loose on the JFK murder !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcJ_szc3TEA
Let none of us fail to set history right out of fear to seek the truth. Tommy Wilkens
User avatar
Tommy Wilkens
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Palm Coast, Florida

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby Slav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:17 am

Memphis Police Department Officer, Lt. Earl Clark is the one who shot king from the bushes, amazing how deep the corruption goes.
User avatar
Slav
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:14 pm

kenmurray
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron