JACK RUBY

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: JACK RUBY

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 pm

WOW now that's stretching JDB4JFK ... I personally do not believe they shipped Jack Ruby off to some island to live the rest of his life out..I do believe if he had lived long enough to stand a second trial he would have been found guilty of killing Lee Oswald with circumstances ...But this time around his sentence would have been tempered considering Jack's emotional state and the high emotions of that weekend in 1963. 3 to 5 years and back running the Bar hustling !!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:27 am

Somehow I don't think they faked his death, he went on Camera and pointed the finger at the people in office now, I'm sure LBJ wanted him eliminated .
Last edited by Slav on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slav

Postby Slav » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:33 am

Slav

Postby Bob » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 pm

I believe Jack Ruby did die from cancer. The cancer may have come from cancer-causing chemicals which was put in his food in jail. If you haven't read Dr. Mary's Monkey by Ed Haslam, I suggest you do. Ed has posted in our forum in the past.

In terms of Ruby, he was always a loose cannon. That was one of the reasons he was banned from his hometown in Chicago and sent to Dallas in the first place. If you look at his statements to the press after LHO was murdered, the people in charge knew that they had to eliminate Ruby one way or the other.
Bob

Postby JDThomas » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 pm

I've always wondered what the 'deal' was with Ruby shooting Oswald. Obviously he was told that he had to do it, but why and why him?
If you believe the theory that Oswald was either meant to be killed in the TSBD or else the Texas theatre then you can see Ruby acting the role of the classic Mob 'cleaner', cleaning up a loose end when something has gone wrong. But why was Ruby selelcted for this as there was clearly no chance of escape from the basement and there was a good chance of him being shot dead by a cop while carrying-out the deed? Given that he survived, he faced the death penalty of course, so the job was always going to be a one-way ticket.

Was it a job he had to do to atone for previous sins or else he had to take the hit or get whacked? In each of these cases there was a high chance of him talking if he wanted to stay alive and would have to be silenced and Ruby himself would have been fully aware of this.

Was it simply a case that with his close ties to the Dallas Police, he was the only guy that they felt they could get past the police guard into the basement unchecked? - because of his close ties with the Police, he must have been viewed as a good asset, one not to be discarded until necessary. So in desperation, it was Jack or nobody?
Questions, questions, questions ...
JDThomas

Postby Slav » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:02 pm

It looked like he was going to shoot Oswald inside the police station , if you ever seen the video where Oswald was being moved from room to room ruby was standing right there looking around and seems to be nervous and sweating.

I think Oswald knew the whole story of the inside planning and he or they were afraid Oswald was going to talk once Oswald realized he wasn't going to be bailed out and charged with the shooting of JFK

Oswald says on camera when asked I have not been charged with the killing of JFK and the reporter says yes you have and right away the police pull Oswald away before he could respond.
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:37 am

Jack Ruby's timely time-stamped visit to Western Union:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d89goIzHDQg
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:08 am

What I don't understand is why did Ruby have to do Oswald, why could they not get Oswald in jail the way they got ruby or have him attempt escape and shoot him, bringing Ruby in made it more messier.
Slav

Postby JDB4JFK » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:46 pm

I agree Slav I've never understood that either. Having Ruby kill Oswald points to an obvious conspiracy. When the alleged assassin is assassinated then you have a "Conspiracy, plain and simple!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby Slav » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 am

Anybody with common sense would say right away it's a conspiracy when Ruby kills Oswald , in 1960,s when we all were niaive I thought right away there was something that ruby wanted to hide and that what I was thinking with no Law enforcement experiance, but then you have the best liar enforcement agency the FBI doing nothing about it for 50 years, shame on them for calling them self Lawmen. Department of Justice should be called department of injustice.
I am still hoping praying that Trump pulls a Trump card and really come threw for us and put the people behind bars.

Who know let's stay tuned and give him a chance and hope for the best.
Slav

Postby Bob » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 am

The conspirators had no choice in their mind. Why? LHO was supposed to be killed before he was taken into custody. That did not happen. There's a reason why no notes were taken in LHO's interrogation (or at least released). Why? Because if I'm LHO and I know where this is going, I'm singing like a bird that not only am I a FBI informant (which James Hosty had to know), plus I'm letting everyone know in that room that I'm a CIA operative as well. LHO didn't let the media know that obviously, but he did let them know he was a patsy. More was forthcoming to the media from LHO and the conspirators knew that. That is why they contracted Jack Ruby to silence LHO, as ridiculous and obvious as that looked. But even with all of that, the government and the media still tell us the LHO acted alone when JFK was assassinated and that there was no conspiracy there or also in Ruby's murder of LHO. That is still the OFFICIAL record. :shock: :roll: :oops:
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 am

Ruby's stripper and the money order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKjNnvSJyI
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:28 pm

14 Boxes of Jack Ruby's records become public next week:

http://www.wfaa.com/features/14-boxes-o ... /477719764
kenmurray

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Bet you a beer they have already sanitize those boxes???
JDB4JFK

Postby Bob » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:46 pm

You never know what may turn up with the contents of those boxes of Jack Ruby.

As I've said in other threads, I believe that it was Ruby who was with Gary Marlow, when J.D. Tippit was murdered. Acquilla Clemons said that she saw two men involved in the attack on Tippit. She later testified that the gunman was a "short guy and kind of heavy" (Ruby). The other man was tall and thin (Marlow) in khaki trousers and a white shirt. The Dallas Police warned her not to repeat this story to others or "she might get hurt".

Now there is more evidence that it was indeed Ruby who killed Tippit, along with his shooting of Oswald. The Dallas coroner conducted an autopsy on Tippit's body and removed four bullets which came from a .38 revolver. Three of the bullets were copper-coated and had been manufactured by the Winchester Western company. The fourth, however, was a lead bullet made by the Remington-Peters company.

When Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald, he used a .38 Special snub-nosed revolver.

After Oswald was shot and Ruby was taken into custody, the Dallas police took an inventory of what Ruby had on his person and in his car parked near the police station. They found some interesting stuff in Ruby's possession.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive ... E_2417.pdf

In his bank money bag, the police found a box of ammunition for Ruby's .38. The box had lead bullets in it for the most part, however, the box also contained one copper-coated bullet and was marked WW. :shock:
Bob

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?