JUNGLE DRUM FLASH:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

JUNGLE DRUM FLASH:

Postby Jim Thompson » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:41 pm

Go on, you've got to be kidding!! :!: :!:

http://www.trafford.com/06-0632

(Actually, 50 buys a two-volume set. The Volume 1 reference is an error.)

Jungle Jim 8)
Jim Thompson

KUDOS TO JIM HARWOOD:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:59 pm

Dear Mr. Jim Harwood,

Kudos to you for pointing out that Judy's book is now available.

Although I personally know her, and we communicate on the phone, and via email, we have not talked recently. Therefore, I was unaware that her book was actually available now.

I will order it, read it, digest it, and give my thoughts on the JFK Forum. I will go into reading, and studying Judy's book with a very open mind, as I know Judy, and am aware of much of her very valuable, thus far secretive information.

Judy can be eccentric at times, but she has a treasure trove of information, knowledge, and documents from, and about Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, and others.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby M.C.Newton » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:39 pm

I'm sure it's chock full of information, but $50 seems a bit steep at least for me. I'll be patiently waiting for Mr. Brychek's post on it.
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

Orwell
M.C.Newton

The Story

Postby Jim Thompson » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:34 pm

M.C.Newton wrote:I'm sure it's chock full of information, but $50 seems a bit steep at least for me. I'll be patiently waiting for Mr. Brychek's post on it.

SEE:

:arrow: "There is more to "the story" than you seem aware. And there has long been a demand for her documentation to be published--now it has been--in depth. For $50, you get two volumes, 701 pages (not sure where the 720 figure came from), an index, 55 pages of End Notes (with further documentation), and over 300 illustrations--photos, documents, etc. Whatever you've heard about "the story" seems to come from a seriously unreliable source. I've read the book--it's a very important contribution to the literature." -- Martin (JFK pundit)

$50 has got to be a steal, especially if this goes out of print!
Jim
Jim Thompson

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?