CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

in response to Bruce's comment

Postby tom jeffers » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:39 am

Thanks for the info. I'll try to get that movie online.
I am in the last few weeks of tax season and don't have much time. My theory on how the world operates may be a bit naive but it reminds me of what happened to my oldest son. he played division 1 baseball for 4 years as a catcher and signed with the arizona diamondbacks. because scouts sign from coaches they like and his coach was not well liked, he was not highly sought after. When he went to camp he was overlooked by those with less talent and skills because the others were high draft picks and the team had big signing bonuses to justify. They were the ones on the fast track and if he wanted to ride busses and be poor for years, he MAYBE would last long enough to get a shot, chances are probably not. He found out that minor league ball was basically 98% of the players were there to help the 2% get to the big leagues.

That is the way the world operates. 98% of us are merely here for the benefit and amusement of the wealthy 2%. We make the products, wash the windows, fix the cars and take out the trash. We are slaves to them. We only exist to further their causes.

The drug traffic was a way for them to finance their agenda with covert funds. This has created a new breed of criminal that never existed 50 years ago. These middle and low level drug dealers are enprisoned and mix with hard core criminals and then they also become hard core. The lower levels of society are more likely to turn to drugs and finance them with crime. They wind up in prison where they join gangs to survive. The object is for them to eventually kill each other off because the low end of society cannot add value to the world, produce goods or services for the benefit of the elite, hence they must die. They kill each other off with gang wars or through other means like the aids virus. (which was created for population control) why do you think it started in Africa.

The Saudi oil barons own about 20% of the United States right now. We keep spending money on military and bogus social programs that don't provide the answers and our government keeps borrowing against our future. I think we are heading towards a 3rd world war...the mother of all wars. The war I am talking about is going to happen when the citizens of the United States realize that we are slowly selling off everything we have to rich foreigners and our dollar will be worthless. That war will be the American people taking their country back and starting over. First the American people need to pull the blanket off their heads and look at what has been done right in fron of their eyes.

I watch a news show on LINK Tv call mosaic which shows how the rest of the world reports what is happening in Iraq. It is totally different than the BS we see on American TV. We don't see the dead children, and blood and guts that really happen. In fact the Iraq statistics on Troop deaths is a crock of crap. They only report the troop deaths that actually die in Iraq. If they are severely injured, they are flown out of the country and if they die in the air r in Germany or another country they are not counted as an Iraq casualty.

Lets face it Bush stole both elections. In 2000, I went to bed as the networks announced Gore as the president and woke up Bushwacked. Since WWII, the networks have been doing post exit poll interviews and they have been within 3 percent of the actual results untill the last 2 elections. Why is that? People generally are honest in those interviews and have no reason to lie. That means the results were tampered with. I could go on...sorry for rambling but I love sights like this that shine the true light. It is here if you look for it.
tom jeffers

In Light Of Recent CIA Revelations:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members,

In light of recent CIA Revelations, I still have not seen any reference to the matters delineated in this thread.

Tom Jeffers, R. Croxford, Bob, Paul Pennyworth, Jim Harwood, and M.C. Newton have previously added some really good feedback.

Do the foregoing, or any other members have any relevant insight ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Dear Bob:

Read this Headline and the posts relative to your comments about Nazi's in one of your previous comments, appearing under Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio's Headline: Israeli Involvement In 09.11.2001 And Spying On The U.S., originally posted on 06.01.2009.

Also, re-reading this Headline and posts reminded me of some of the outstanding contributions from my highly trusted friend, Mr. Thomas Jeffers. Tom is truly one of the bravest individuals with whom I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Tom is an outstanding person, professional, husband, and father. Tom is highly educated, and a rare mix of street sense, common sense, and book sense. And by the way, Jimmy Sutton/Files also shares my views on Tom, and considers him a very good friend.

Additionally, Kudos to Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio for some outstanding posts over the last several months. I look forward to reading your material.

Bob, as always, let me know your thoughts when you have time.

Best Regards, Always.
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Pennyworth » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 pm

cia was rockefeller created
rockefellers were satellite puppets for the rothchilds,who financed hitlers nazi germany
hitler was a rothschild descendant
Pennyworth

Postby tom jeffers » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm

BRUCE,

good to have you back. i know you monitor whats happening and miss your posts.

tom
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Bob:

Read this Headline and the posts relative to your comments about Nazi's in one of your previous comments, appearing under Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio's Headline: Israeli Involvement In 09.11.2001 And Spying On The U.S., originally posted on 06.01.2009.

Also, re-reading this Headline and posts reminded me of some of the outstanding contributions from my highly trusted friend, Mr. Thomas Jeffers. Tom is truly one of the bravest individuals with whom I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Tom is an outstanding person, professional, husband, and father. Tom is highly educated, and a rare mix of street sense, common sense, and book sense. And by the way, Jimmy Sutton/Files also shares my views on Tom, and considers him a very good friend.

Additionally, Kudos to Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio for some outstanding posts over the last several months. I look forward to reading your material.

Bob, as always, let me know your thoughts when you have time.

Best Regards, Always.
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I second your thoughts Bruce. Tom is tops! 8) As I've said many times before...this forum just keeps getting better. For awhile it was just you, Wim, Tom, PP, Croxford, Billy, Rob, myself and a few others, but the forum has really grown exceptionally with great new members from both the U.S. and abroad. I've gotten to be pretty tight with Pasquale, Thom Zajac, Ken Murray, Bob Franklin, John Snow and others from the states. The people from overseas like Chris, Katisha, Andries, Seamus, JD, Scott, Frenchy, Lofty and others have all done a fantastic job as well. I'm proud to be part of this get together of opinions and a continuing education. 8)
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm

aw shucks guys....tell me more about me!
tom jeffers

Postby andries » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Talking off conspiracys or set ups :wink: so once a year me and my german wife are going to visit berechtesgaden indeed hitler, or addi as some germans him use to call was an animal, but an animal with great senic taste the views are always stuning if you follow the trails he use to walk with as usual speer or bormann beside him to his secret tea house.

A lot off older people out there are convinced that george patton,s fatal carcresh was a set up
because he was a pain in the neck for the gouverment.and became to have a soft heart for germans ?
bombarda precedente juncti sunt
andries

Re: CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:15 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.08.2006 - I Posted this highly provocative Headline, and a discussion developed which raised some valuable insight.

Since then, has anybody done or seen any more recent reading, research, study, or writing on this subject matter ?

If the foundations of the early American Intelligence Apparatus after World War II was built on Nazi precepts, what would be the logical extension of that political and theoretical foundation ? What are your thoughts ?

Yeasr ago I contacted the Great Jewish Nazi Hunter Simon Wiezenthal about this subject matter. He never responded. Are there depths or levels that even he was afraid of ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S

Postby kenmurray » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 am

kenmurray

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Sunday
1:40 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

06.08.2006 - I Originally Posted this Informative and Powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

This week one of my 2,117 Global Research Contacts who shares a strong interest with me in
Operation Paperclip and The Nazis further advised me that MORE THAN ONE HALF OF THE NAZIS
CONVICTED AT THE NUREMBERG TRIALS WERE GRANTED COMPLETE PARDONS BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT
AND BROUGHT OVER AND CLEANSED WITH ALL NEW IDENTITIES ALONG WITH OPERATION PAPERCLIP.

As I often discuss with many of My History Friends,

* THE GERMANS LOST WW II, and

* THE NAZIS WON WW II.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?