Breaking News: Bin Laden Is Dead

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Toppling Dopplegangistan

Postby Phil Dragoo » Tue May 03, 2011 3:32 am

Phil Dragoo

Re: Breaking News: Bin Laden Is Dead

Postby Slav » Tue May 03, 2011 6:04 am

Slav

Another skeptic here: Re: Breaking News: Bin Laden Is Dead

Postby Mike Ellwood » Tue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello, new member here, so I'll put a brief self-intro at the bottom.

I was a young teenager when the first major coup d'état in the USA in my lifetime was staged, although I didn't recognise it as such until a long time afterwards.

I was well into middle-age at the time of the 2nd one, and much more skeptical, and somewhat suspicious from the first, although even I could not at first believe that something so horrendous could have been an "inside job". However, the more I looked into it, the truth, unbelievable though it at first seemed, seemed inescapable. Was OBL the "patsy" of 9/11? He was certainly a convenient scapegoat. Even if it was he who organised it and "Al Qaeda" (not that it really existed in the sense that the general public has been encouraged to think) operatives who carried it out, who was actually pulling the strings (and organising the cover-ups)?

Well, we know (or we think we know) that although the mob actually carried out the hit in November 1963, it wasn't they who masterminded it. History repeated itself, with a different sort of "mob".

Well some of us watched history play out in 1963, and most of us here did in 2001. Now again, another chapter of history has been playing out in the last couple of days. Of course, "history is written by the victors", and what we are reading is page after page of misinformation. Not all of the MSM is totally evil (although a lot of it is). A lot of it is simply lazy and if they are fed a "good story", then of course they are going to run with it. Even newspapers who should know better (like the UK "Guardian") so far don't seem to have questioned a single thing about this story.

I'm intrigued that Alex Jones (in one of the YouTube clips that was posted earlier) said that it has been admitted that a picture published earlier was a fake from several years before. I'm not sure if the UK media has picked up on this, and it will be interesting to see if they do. (My bet is that they won't).

Quick Self-intro: I'm British (English) and certainly remember where I was when I first heard of the news of JFK's murder: in my parents' house watching TV. In my adult years I slowly became more and more skeptical of the official story. I think the clincher was a British documentary on TV some time in the late 80s or early 90s (I wonder if it's the same one that Wim watched). I remember seeing photos or newsreel of the rounding up of the "tramps" who were then quietly spirited away, for example.

As far as 11th September 2001 is concerned, it similarly took me while to become totally convinced that it was an inside job. The deciding factor was probably one Michael C Ruppert. He seems to have moved on from the 9/11 issue nowadays, but there is (or was) a lot of good material on YouTube/Google video featuring him on that subject, and a book "Crossing the Rubicon". Like some people did over the JFK issue, Ruppert probably sacrificed the best years of his life, as well as his career, to speak the truth as he saw it.

Are the murder of JFK and the events of 9/11 connected? Well, at least indirectly. As Joan Mellen says (I'm paraphrasing crudely), because "they" got away with killing JFK, "they" (even if it's a slightly different "they") thought they could get away with 9/11, and with a lot more since.
Last edited by Mike Ellwood on Tue May 03, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Ellwood

Postby Tom Bigg » Tue May 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Tom Bigg

Postby Mike Ellwood » Tue May 03, 2011 4:11 pm

A point I made in a letter to the UK Guardian yesterday (of course, unpublished) was that [even if the official story of the death of OBL is true in all details including timing], in what way was this not an act of international terrorism?

If the response to terrorism is simply more terrorism, then there is no hope for the civilised world.
Mike Ellwood

Postby Davyjones » Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Hi Mike....There are a few Limeys active on the site.I have been around for a while and find the contributions of the researchers invaluble.Enjoy!
Davyjones

Postby Jsnow915 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm

very nice Mike....its amazing how I dont have a feeling either way about Osamas death...but Idid have to remind people that the seals got him...not obama or bush...the infighting over who got him is rediculous...but I agree that violence begets violence...and I was more embarrassed by the reaction of the public dancing in the streets over this...just my opinion...nothing more
Jsnow915

Postby Dealey Joe » Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 am

MORNING NEWS

CIA chief: Waterboarding aided bin Laden raid

Attorney general tells Congress that operation into Pakistan was legal.

I believe they do this type of torture for their own enjoyment.
Even IF Bin Laden was still alive are they trying to tell us they did not know where he was?
I bet they know what is under every rock over there.
Dealey Joe

Postby Bob » Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

This whole affair has made me sick. It proves once again that the U.S. is really, "We the Sheeple". I love the United States, but the pomposity of our leaders and the way people are so gullible to information from our government just sickens me. Once again, the power elite's bed partners...the MSM...are running with this "story" 24/7. My question is why now? The answer won't be good for any of us, unless you happen to be part of the power elite, CIA or the war profiteers. Please see this...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-gove ... -flag.html
Bob

Postby Kirk » Wed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Dealey Joe wrote:MORNING NEWS

CIA chief: Waterboarding aided bin Laden raid

Attorney general tells Congress that operation into Pakistan was legal.

I believe they do this type of torture for their own enjoyment.
Even IF Bin Laden was still alive are they trying to tell us they did not know where he was?
I bet they know what is under every rock over there.

Joe,

we do not call it waterboarding anymore. It is now called Enhanced Hydration.
Kirk

Helmetful of persuasion

Postby Phil Dragoo » Thu May 05, 2011 4:38 am

Kirk, our friend the colonel reported he was the subject of wanted posters in his area in Vietnam.

His men used helmetsful of water poured down the nose of prisoners bent backward over logs.

The name of the person behind the wanted posters was attained.

It didn't take LBJ sixteen hours to tell the joint chiefs to shove it--it took sixteen minutes:

http://hnn.us/articles/34024.html

He and Hoover decided on Day One to hang the coup on the lone nut.

So if JFK wanted out, whose war was it--why did LBJ go if not to win--was it for his donors Brown & Root, the Paine's relatives' Bell Helicopter, and the Lansky heroin network.

Why do we stay in an area of the world for a decade when our ally keeps the Motel Six light on for our enemy.
Phil Dragoo

Postby ChristophMessner » Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 am

Wow and listen how loud the pope is telling Obama that killing is a sin!
ChristophMessner

Staged: White House "Situation Room" Photos

Postby kenmurray » Thu May 05, 2011 12:03 pm

kenmurray

Bin Laden: When The Lie Becomes The Truth

Postby kenmurray » Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm

kenmurray

Osama Bin Laden: The Movie

Postby kenmurray » Fri May 06, 2011 7:20 pm

kenmurray

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?