Wim=1000 Opposition=0

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Re: Couple of Questions

Postby Jim Harwood » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:23 pm

Jim Thompson wrote:
Jim Harwood wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
Jim Harwood wrote:That Permindex existed is a matter of public record. We know who financed it's incorporation and we know who the Directors were. DeGaulle's own secret service traced the funding for the murder attempts made against De Gaulle to Permindex.

I see. So the De Gaulle evidence cinches Permindex to the JFK hit. This is the major proof out of a range of other lesser but equally compelling evidence? Yes?

Jim,

That was the reason Permindex was created. They were an assassination bureau. An off shore entity which could be used for political assassination.

Remember LBJ's criptic quote from 1973 just before he died? "we were running a damn Murder Inc., down in the Carribean". I have no doubt he was refering to Permindex/INTERTEL.

It seems everone wants a signed confession even though they accept the old tried and true red herrings like the CIA, Mafia etc. on face value.

That Jim Garrison indicted one of their Directors Clay Shaw is indication that Permindex was a very fruitful lead. You just have to examine it over a period of time. I cant convince you or anyone else. I dont know how.
I doubt Jim Garrison really understood the entity he came upon and he was later intentionally diverted from Permindex to the CIA. This was done by networks close to Lord Betrand Russell and the "British Who Killed Kennedy" committee (which should be looked at like a play on words because it was the British Who Killed Kennedy).

It was Lord Russell's job to manipulate the post assassination period with the idea that it was the US Govt who killed Kennedy. Lord Russell published his "16 Questions" before the Warren Report was issued!!!!!

For starters I would look at all the assasinations of that period(or attempts) De Gaulle, Enrico Mattei of Italy, John F. Kennedy, etc.
From 1962-1968 all the post WWII reconstructionist heads of state from the United States and Western Europe were either ousted or assassinated. This included Harold McMillian of Great Britian, Germany's Chancellor, Italy's top level industrialist Enrico Mattei and finally De Gaulle was ousted in 1968.

Even looking at the networks who harrassed and destablized President Clinton are useful to examine as it relates to those involved in the JFK murder, and the murders of Mattei and later Italy's Aldo Moro in 1978.

Another good book is Donald Gibsons 1994 "Battling Wallstreet" The Kennedy Presidency. You get a good idea from this book just who Kennedy's enemies were and what was at stake.

Thx Jim,

Suppose you've seen:

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspira ... nbush.html

Thx for your imput...

Jim

Yeah, Bloomfield was the family attorney for the Bronfman booze family.
Go back and read the post about Bloomfields nephew Harry Bloomfield. He's still in the family business running off shore entities with his British masters. The posts are a few back in this thread.
Jim Harwood

And You Thought Bush Was Dumb?

Postby Jim Thompson » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:13 pm

:shock:

Jim Harwood wrote:Judge Fried sentenced Mr. Creggy first, noting his health concerns, then stated it would be unfair if Mr. Bloomfield was sent to jail, as Mr. Creggy was equally or more culpable in the offshore shell scheme.

Yep. It's the old "I don't feel too good" gimmick. :arrow: Oh, yeah, my pal here: "He don't feel too good too 'cause I'm getting off free." Give him a break, Judge, then I'll give you $100,000. Sound good?

In one of the most intriguing twists, one of the offshore companies, Hemsley Finance Ltd. of Jersey in the Channel Islands, ended up as a significant shareholder of Iran-Contra key figure Oliver North's controversial stock promotion, Guardian Technologies International Inc

Hey, Ollie don't feel too hot neither. Mercury poisoning?
Jim Thompson

Re: Wim=1000 Opposition=0

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.06.2006 - Mr. Bob WC Posted this supportive Headline of Mr. Wim Dankbaar.

A lengthy, healthy discussion of much of the work by Mr. Wim Dankbaar on the
subject matter of Mr. James Earl Sutton Files, and related issues, developed in
depth herein.

Many interesting facts, opinions, theories, and thoughts developed then. These
deserve additional analysis, investigation, reading, research, and study today.

Subsequent to the pool of knowledge that has been accumulated to date on the
subject matters covered herein, there are threads worth carrying forward now.

02.09.2013 - This may be worth reading, or re-reading for many of you here.

Activities of Mr. Wim Dankbaar back then are certainly worth analyzing today
by all reading this today, and going forward.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Wim=1000 Opposition=0

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:55 pm

Sunday
1:55 P.M.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.06.2006 - Mr. bobwc Originally Posted this Important and Powerful Headline Supporting Mr. Willem
Dankbaar The Creator and Administrator of The JFK Murder Solver Forum which I believe is the absolute
finest JFK and Related Subject Matters Forum.

Wim's JFK Murder Solved Forum has withstood the challenges of time. KUDOS TO WIM !

Although Our Interests and Perspectives may vary, Wim has provided, and continues to provide an Academic
Centered JFK Forum for all of us with Inquiring Minds.

KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK WIM, AND CONTINUED THANKS.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?