Thank you Wim.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Thank you Wim.

Postby Eric Wessels » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:47 pm

Thanks Wim and you''re welcome.

I will do my best. There are however so many things in history that should be solved, JFK is only one. I'm sure however that somebody will be answering those riddles and mysteries to.

This one is solved, many questions will arise but when you look at the facts that both the book and I shot JFK show, they will all be answered.

Keep up this great work of research, if i can i will help.
God bless you.

Eric Martin Wessels :)
The truth will allways prevail.
Eric Wessels

Thank you Wim.

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Sunday
1:02 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.01.2006 - Mr. Eric Martin Wessels, an Original and Excellent Contributing Member of the JFK Murder Solved
Forum, originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material Thanking Wim.

Mr. Willem Dankbaar, from Holland and not an American, observation not criticism, has continued to develop
and maintain The JFK Murder Solved Forum about The Removal of JFK, an American President, and Related
Subject Matters.

Pleasantly interesting for me to note is that Wim has remained steadfast in his continuation and support of
The Removal of JFK and Related Subject Matters, with The Best and Longest Running JFK Forum in the World,
with the Best, Brightest, and Most Studious JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers alive today.

TODAY, BAR NONE, I THINK THAT MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR'S JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM IS THE ABSOLUTE
BEST, LONGEST RUNNING, AND CONTINUALLY IMPROVING JFK FORUM IN THE WORLD. THE BEST AND THE
BRIGHTEST HAVE BEEN, AND CURRENTLY ARE CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. I HAVE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE
WORLD WHO EMAIL ME AND COMPLIMENT THE WORKS OF ALL OF THE CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS HERE.

I am humbled to have placed Bricks in the Wall of History of Governments, Politics, and Wars, etc.,
along with so many Great Intellects throughout the years here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.

Those of you who have contributed here are like the Ancient Chinese Man of Wisdom who throws a pebble into
the water, creating ripples that were not there before, and now have a life of their own.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY, WIM'S FORUM LEAVES A TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS ABOUT CORRUPTION, GOVERNMENTS,
LEADERS, MONEY, POWER, AND WARS, etc., FROM THE PAST, TO THE PRESENT, AND INDICATIVE OF THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU, WIM. THE RIPPLES THAT YOU HAVE CREATED, AND ALLOW TO BE SPREAD, FOREVER WILL GENERATE
EVALUATIONS OF THE TRUTH THROUGHOUT ALL OF HISTORY. Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I remember first meeting with Wim several times in Chicago, Illinois well over a decade ago when Wim began
this undertaking along with many other of his irons in the fire.

I think that Mr. Willem Dankbaar, from Holland and not an American, has maintained The JFK Murder Solved
Forum, and has allowed it to grow and morph into Connections from the Past, to the Present, and with Strong
Indications of The Future. And there is no other Academic Location in the World that is so continuous in its
Sincere Dedication of the JFK Forum Contributing Members.

While preparing another Chapter of my Upcoming Yearly Presentations in Chicago, Illinois, , I remembered
when my old friend Eric Martin Wessels Originally Posted this Headline praising Him Dankbaar.

IF YOU FORGET THE LESSONS OF THE PAST, YOU ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT THEM.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?