Conspiracy

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Conspiracy

Postby Slav » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 am

I watched a show called Conspiracy tonight not the Jesse Ventura one. They talked about a USA General writing a book about conspiracies and that the president doesnt run the government that a group inside does. It said that Pres Carter asked head of Cia Bush to tell him everything about UFO's and Bush simply said No I wont tell you, you do not need to know.

Is that possible that the head of the Cia can deny info to the President and that the group such as the Cia and others run the white house and the country?
Slav

Re: Conspiracy

Postby JDThomas » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 am

CIA have a long history of ignoring or disobeying Presidential orders.
What can be done about it - fire the head of the CIA???? Look what happened when Kennedy tried that :)
JDThomas

CONSPIRACY:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:18 pm

Sunday
4:18 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

02.19.2011 - Slav, an Outstanding Long Time Member and Excellent Contributor of the JFK Murder
Solved Forum, Posted this Tremendously Powerful Headline, and Supporting Information.

Slav's BRILLIANT HEADLINE, POST, AND SUPPORTING INFORMATION never, ever received the amount
of Attention, Focus, Reading, Research, Study, and Writing that I STRONGLY FEEL THAT IT DESERVED.

IN MY OPINION SLAV TOUCHED UPON A CRUCIAL, SIGNIFICANT SUBJECT MATTER, THAT LEADS TO, AND
TOUCHES UPON THE CENTRAL FACTS OF THE JFK REMOVAL.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?