Did James Files get paid for his interview/confession

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Johan van Leeuwen » Tue May 30, 2006 8:23 am

Wim,

did James Files get paid for his interview/confession, either direct or indirect (for example that money was paid to someone else)? If so, how much money was involved?
Johan van Leeuwen

Postby dankbaar » Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 am

Johan, buy the book, I will give you his 1994 video interview (see fragment below) as a free bonus (sold as a collector's item on Amazon for 39 USD)

Wim

Q: Has anybody paid you any money for this interview, Jimmy?
A: Nobody has paid me any money for this interview and I have asked for nothing.
Q: Why are you telling all of this, why are you coming forth with this after 30 years?
A: In the beginning of this, Mr. Joe West had got a lead on me and came to me...first he wrote me a letter...I denied any knowledge of it...told him he had me mistaken with someone else...and they had been calling the institution..the councilor came one day while I was on visit and wanted me to call somebody on the phone...I told him I'm here 365 days a year, don't bother me while I am on my visit, they can talk to me some other time or you can talk to me anytime you want to because I'm locked up here. The following day they come got me out of my cell and said they wanted me to call Mr. West. At that point I called Mr. West and I told him at that time, I said Mr. West you have approximately three minutes to convince me why I should even talk to you.
Q: That's exactly what you said....
A: And those are my exact words...
Q: I heard the tape...
A: Mr. West started talking to me on the phone and he started touching personal points and the phone calls in the prison are all recorded and I told him whoa, stop Mr. West if you wish to see me or talk to me...come see me, I don't want to talk on the phone no more. Mr. West immediately therefore came to visit me. The first day him and I sit and we talked basically about weather...sports...about a lot of other things because I refused to discuss the Kennedy assassination with him. He came back the second day...I felt more comfortable with him and he explained to me that he was getting the case reopened and that he was taking it back to trial that he wanted JFK's body exhumed....he had the petition for exhuming the body(36)...he wanted to have me subpoenaed to testify in court if he could get the trial...the case reopened. At this point, I told him I said...if he could get me immunity...I said I can't talk about it for the simple reason I would be facing criminal charges. He told me that he had an excellent attorney and what they would do...they would try to proceed to get me immunity so that I could come forth and talk if I was subpoenaed. At that point we sit and we talked for awhile and finally I agreed that I would testify and come forward if they got me the immunity. Things didn't go accordingly as planned...I don't know how to say a lot of it...but the government went around the proper parties and they came to visit me and we had a situation that I don't want to touch base on at this time....my life has already been threatened over this whole mess...I'm giving this tape right now and I don't want to be identified at this time but I'm not coming forward for any patriotic causes but I'm coming forward only because of Mr. Joe West himself.
Q: Who has threatened you, Jimmy?
A: I have been threatened by both organized crime and by the government.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Johan van Leeuwen » Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 am

thx Wim I'll do. I've got the dvd allready. Its great.
Johan van Leeuwen

Postby dankbaar » Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 pm

Did you buy the DVD in a shop?
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Johan van Leeuwen » Tue May 30, 2006 7:31 pm

dankbaar wrote:Did you buy the DVD in a shop?

I bought it at www.adfilmshop.nl
Johan van Leeuwen

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:52 pm

Tuesday
8:52 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

05.30.2006 - Mr. Johan van Leeuwen Posted this Direct, Focused Headline and Inquiry.

02.05.2019 - James Earl Sutton-Files has never been paid for his Interview. Only because the FBI
leaked his name and involvement, was J "forced" to come forward to try to keep the Record Straight.

J had no prior desire or interest to Ever Go Public With Any Aspect Of The JFK Removal.

Currently J continues to work with his own Private Advisory Board, and Attorneys, working on matters
of his own personal interest.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?