JFK Exhumation petition

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: JFK Exhumation petition

Postby Jerry Craig » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 pm

most of them are greedy and only care about there pocketbooks if the truth comes out with a Exhumation they cant sell books!!
Roger D Craig's Nephew http://www.roger-craig.com
CTDPA
Coalition for Truth at Dealey Plaza and the Assassinations
Jerry Craig

JFK Exhumation petition

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

09.01. 2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline.

Jerry and Joe - I sincerely admire your efforts, energy, and sincerity, and do not mean to impugn your Personal
Noble Efforts. I am also entitled to My Opinions which I believe are very realistic.

Can you please advise us of any and all collective assistance that you have received from the JFK Forum Members
and elsewhere to date ?

1. The Petition to Exhume JFK'S body has 25 signatures today. What follow-up is currently being conducted ?

2. The Rent With An Option To Buy the Texas Movie Theatre, and the creation of some type of Pro-Conspiracy
Museum was previously discussed. What follow-up is currently being conducted ?

3. The Freedom of Speech and Support John Groden Table And Fliers Campaign was previously discussed for
Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas. What follow-up is currently being conducted ?

These are but a few matters that are much more important than my involvement.

How much effort other than lip service has been achieved with the assistance of New Helpers ?

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby dankbaar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 am

Dealey Joe wrote:I believe the attitude that we can accomplish anything is bunk.

All we do is chase our tails and as Prouty said if we do happen to stumble onto a clue all we do
is give them te chance to cover it up further while we argue about it.

All the CT'ers do is tear down everything in their path, accomplish noting, decide nothing.

Look at what has happened to James Files, Judyth Baker and Chauncy Holt.

The people on this forum for the most part do not even believe them.

Look what is going on with the Zapruder film. What next? That don't leave much.

Could not have said it better.

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby barney 1961 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 am

Members; believe me, if persons could persuade Caroline Kennedy, to demand that her father's casket and body be exhumed for re-examination by a world re-nowned
team of at least 6 board certified forensic pathologists, to be carried out in Washington, DC. under the supervison of the American Medical Association Board Membership,
it would be done within less than 3 months time and done professionally, to put all of these years of rumors, innuendos, and speculations to rest. This should be done at
government expense, since John F. Kennedy at time of his murder, was in fact the 34th President of these United States of America and died in the line of duty as such.
The same goes for the children of Robert F Kennedy, cut down as a US Senator, in the prime of his life, while seeking the Presidency in his own right by assassins.

Treasonous Plots and Bullets must not be permitted in our Nation , to change the course of history, and nullify the voters choices and the ballot boxes in every nationwide precinct, from the big metropolitan centers like LA and NY, to the tiny hills and hollows of W. Virginia, or to the flat Delta hamlets of Mississippi, or Louisiana.

LET JUSTICE BE DONE FOR JFK AND RFK, THO THE HEAVENS FALL IN THE PROCESS. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
barney 1961

Postby Jerry Craig » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:50 am

barney 1961 wrote:Members; believe me, if persons could persuade Caroline Kennedy, to demand that her father's casket and body be exhumed for re-examination by a world re-nowned
team of at least 6 board certified forensic pathologists, to be carried out in Washington, DC. under the supervison of the American Medical Association Board Membership,
it would be done within less than 3 months time and done professionally, to put all of these years of rumors, innuendos, and speculations to rest. This should be done at
government expense, since John F. Kennedy at time of his murder, was in fact the 34th President of these United States of America and died in the line of duty as such.
The same goes for the children of Robert F Kennedy, cut down as a US Senator, in the prime of his life, while seeking the Presidency in his own right by assassins.

Treasonous Plots and Bullets must not be permitted in our Nation , to change the course of history, and nullify the voters choices and the ballot boxes in every nationwide precinct, from the big metropolitan centers like LA and NY, to the tiny hills and hollows of W. Virginia, or to the flat Delta hamlets of Mississippi, or Louisiana.

LET JUSTICE BE DONE FOR JFK AND RFK, THO THE HEAVENS FALL IN THE PROCESS. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

barney you are right the people that want to know what we are doing wont back us up and they only tell us the will have nothing to do with our cause but when we tell them all they have to offer in negitive input not willing to put there REPUTATION on the line to help what we are doing is none of there busness unless they are willing to sacrifice there REPUTATION AS WE ARE....
CTDPA
Jerry Craig

Postby barney 1961 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 am

Jerry; If I had the power and the authority, I would see to it, that every fucker, no matter what station of life, paid for these acts of treason, except those who
voluntarily stepped forward and gave up the names and addresses of others who participated in this monsterous conspiracy of treason, treachery, and immorality.
At the final roundup, there would be mass public hanging executions along the Mirrored Pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial, to show that this behavior will not be tolerated ever, in a free and just society.

While we may agree or disagree about a politicians stance on various subjects, we as citizens must not take the law into our own hands and murder such persons, but
use the precious ballot box to boot them from office legally and morally, for failure to carry out the will of the people. Remember the famous quote of Abraham
Lincoln, when asked what is the purpose of the government, he responded, " our government must act when the people are powerless to act for themselves in a
coordinated, comprehensive manner, to achieve universal and general good deeds and actions for themselves thru their elected political leaders, as this is a Nation
of laws, and not of men. Of the people, for the people, by the people, is the solution to mankinds problems not weapons of strife and warfare." :shock: :shock: :shock:
barney 1961

Postby Jerry Craig » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 am

you hit the nail on the head barney :D :D :D :D
CTDPA
Jerry Craig

Postby Jsnow915 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:37 pm

its a nice and expensive and near impossible dream fellas....I think the best we COULD do...is petition to have the blood stains on Kennedys clothes to be tested for mercury...less expensive and would validate Files story and would prove that there was a gunman on the knoll...somewhat freeing Oswald a little....if proven about a second gunman,they would still blame LHO...maybe Gary Mack would change the story to Oswald running out of the TSBD and getting to the knoll and firing...lol
there wolf.....there castle
Jsnow915

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 am

09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline.

This week Yasser Arafat's body was dug up eight (8) years after his death, and allegedly "completely investigated"
along with a Major Autopsy. This was supposed to be a Full Blown Criminal Investigation of Arafat's body, in Egypt,
subject to scrutiny by many, including, the Palestinians among others. And all of this occurred under the purview of
the Muslim's Customs, Laws, and Procedures. Allegedly, they got it done. Interesting !

How is anybody, anywhere doing with digging up JFK's body after forty-nine (49) years here in the U.S. ?

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect
of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be
as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Any developments from anybody, anywhere to report here ?

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thought, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 pm

06.24.2015 - Hollywood Movie Star Natalie Wood's body was dug up for a Complete, Major, Modern
Autopsy. Natalie Wood allegedly drowned while on a boat with her husband Hollywood Movie Star
Robert Wagner, and friend Hollywood Movie Star Christopher Walken.

This was 30 + years after Natalie Wood's suspicious death.

51 + years after JFK's death, there is no effort or progress with any Petition To Exhume JFK's Body.

Maybe Natalie Wood's Estate had better attorneys, or stronger interest ? Maybe Natalie Wood registers
more concern and interest with Most American's today somehow, someway, somewhere ? Interesting.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 pm

I signed the petition in hopes that it could possible help..Do I think it will ? I highly doubt it but one never knows ."Nothing ventured,nothing gained"
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 pm

If you believe Jimmy Files, than JFK's body is not at Arlington. Files said he overheard a conversation which included CIA deputy director Theodore Shackley. Shackley said that the body had been "dumped into the sea", according to Files. Why? The traces of mercury had to be a primary reason. Plus we all know that JFK's brain has also gone missing. Bottom line, the only thing buried right now is the truth.
Bob

JFK EXHUMATION PETITION:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:12 pm

12.03.2017:

09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig originally Posted this Thought Provoking Headline, and Supporting Material.

An interesting and varied discussion followed.

My suggestion was that somebody Re-File, or Newly File an Updated Version of Joe West's Federal Lawsuit to Exhume JFK's body/coffin/sarcophagus.

MOVING ON:

It is over 7 years since this discussion began.

I DO NOT MEAN THIS AS A PUN, OR SARCASM.

My Interest, Analyses, Readings, Research, Study, and Writings all focus on a TOP DOWN APPROACH TO ANALYZING AND STUDYING THE REMOVAL OF JFK.

I don't really care at all Who Shot JFK, How Many Bullet Holes, Shooter's, Shots, Teams, etc.

JFK IS STILL DEAD 54 YEAR'S LATER, AND THE CUMULATIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE REMOVAL OF JFK FOR AND OF "We the People..." IS PATHETIC.

For those who have advised me, contacted me, Emailed me to inform me Why the BOTTOM UP APPROACH TO THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS PRACTICALLY SACROSANCT, THEN I CAN THINK OF NOTHING MORE OF A BOTTOM UP APPROACH TO THE REMOVAL OF JFK THAN EXHUMING JFK's BODY/COFFIN/SARCOPHAGUS. YET THERE IS ZERO ATTENTION AND FOLLOW-UP TO THIS, OTHER THAN LIP SERVICE. (12.03.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I read somewhere and I can’t remember where, the RFK had the body dug up after he heard of rumours that JFK body was not in the grave, it was confirmed it was not jfk body and was put to sea.
Slav

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?