To James Files............

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

To James Files............

Postby AL DATI » Fri May 26, 2006 1:26 am

I admire your honor...............Now show the man that you are
AL DATI

Re: To James Files............

Postby Mark Johansson » Fri May 26, 2006 8:51 am

AL DATI wrote:I admire your honor...............Now show the man that you are

Please, stick to one thread when you ask questions.

Johansson (moderator)
Mark Johansson

AL DATI MAKES NO SENSE:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri May 26, 2006 9:10 pm

Dear Mr. Al Dati,

I have just read your post.

It makes no sense whatsoever to me, and several people who have read it.

Can you please explain yourself ?

What exactly is your point ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Billy Boggs » Fri May 26, 2006 10:37 pm

Not sure exactly what he is asking but he may be referring to the fact that James Files is holding out some information that should be released, as in who shot Tippit, but thats just my guess.
Billy Boggs

Postby Pennyworth » Fri May 26, 2006 11:56 pm

Billy Boggs wrote:

Not sure exactly what he is asking but he may be referring to the fact that James Files is holding out some information that should be released, as in who shot Tippit, but thats just my guess.

What AL DATI means is that James should come clean about the others involved in the conspiracy. He is not naming a third party who is now presently breathing.

With the whole world watching now , Files would be an American HERO and patriot if he would just swallow his inhibitions and fears and spill the beans and come clean . Crime does not pay . :wink:
Pennyworth

Postby dankbaar » Sat May 27, 2006 10:04 am

Paul Pennyworth,

Why and for whom "should" Files come clean on others involved and still alive? What will he gain by that, if any?

BTW, I don't think the whole world is watching.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby ArjanBoes » Sat May 27, 2006 5:35 pm

Not yet :wink:
ArjanBoes

More specific

Postby AL DATI » Sat May 27, 2006 8:23 pm

What i ment is i admire him for his loyalty,however in this case it comes second to the principle.He admires you Wim as well as trust you.Up until your confrontation with Epstein
you kept your word.
If he never confides totally with someone,the truth may never be known.So what iam asking him to do is tell all to Wim,and give Nicolette's
book to you.I won't call Files a hero,but if he never did it then someone else would have.If i had the power,i would pardon him in order to get the big fish,and the huge injustice done to the american people.
AL DATI

Postby dankbaar » Sat May 27, 2006 8:55 pm

If i had the power,i would pardon him in order to get the big fish,and the huge injustice done to the american people.

To that I agree!

The big fish has become whale though :cry:

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Question to James Files regarding bullets.

Postby Maarten Coumans » Sun May 28, 2006 2:48 pm

I was wondering. If Mr. Files had been asked to be the back-up shooter no sooner than 10.30 am on the 22nd. How come he had already 6 mercury loads prepared 2 weeks in advance, for his Fireball.
Then how come Mr. Nicoletti didn't fire explosive rounds. He had access to the same "gun-shop".
Taking into account that Mr. Files must sometimes keep other parties out of it. So called professional courtesy. (His testimony about the Tippit shooter, eventhough he could easily been soaked in with Oswald if that gun was found at his hotelroom.)
So it is possible that he had to be ready, already came up 2 weeks in advance, but was too weak to mention. Untill after 10.30am 22nd, after becoming clear that Mr. Roselli is not going to do any of the shooting. Did Roselli own a Fireball?
Has this issue already been cleared up, I wonder.
Maarten Coumans

Postby dankbaar » Sun May 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Files brought a stack of weapons for Nicoletti to choose from ( 4 or 5). He also brought the Marlin that Nicoletti used.

I don't think Nicoletti would ever have chosen the Fireball. According to Files, Nicoletti asked him why he chose the Fireball. You have the book and the DVDs, so you can look that part up.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Maarten Coumans » Sun May 28, 2006 5:56 pm

The chice of gun by Files is very clear to me. What's not, is how he could have known 2 weeks in advance to order 6 mercury loads at Wolfman's for the Fireball. He wasn't supposed to shoot that day. At the last moment he switched places with Roselli as the back-up shooter.
The location asked for a precision, compact gun, and that it couldn't be reloaded in time for a second shot was not a problem. Since he would only have time for one shot only.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling Files anything. But this is bugging me very much.
They informed Files of the change in the route after the meeting with Ruby. So untill then, Houston- and Elm-street will be out of the question. According to him Nicoletti had to aim above the target ( head ) because of it driving away at high speed. That was earlier that morning.
How could he have ordered 6 bullets in advance without knowing where, how and even if?
If the route hadn't been changed (I think way earlier, but told no-one), the explosive rounds would have been useless. Just as in the case Roselli had picked up his job.
To summon up. Files is send to prepare the Dallas job. He picks up a prepared car, special bullets for Fireball, some guns for Nicoletti (and other intersted parties perhaps). Drives to Dallas, is being shown around by Oswald for a week, doing reconnaissance for Nicoletti ( test firing guns).
According to the route published till that morning, they have to go for a fast moving target. That would make the Fireball not so good choice, I believe.
My understanding of his story that he was only there for support, untill Roselli got problems with his nerves, and Files was asked to step in. He chooses a spot and gun accordingly, and happenned to have just the ammo prepared for the job. Gives me the idea that he knew more 2 weeks earlier than he's telling us, or we're not asking him.Which doesn't have to be a problem, but could be. Too many coincidences to my taste. What do you think?
Maarten Coumans

Postby Jim Thompson » Sun May 28, 2006 6:34 pm

Maarten Coumans wrote:Which doesn't have to be a problem, but could be. Too many coincidences to my taste. What do you think?

I'm not sure on this issue. I thought Files took a variety of weapons in order to be prepared for any set of circumstances, long shot, short shot, etc. One problem Files would have is a need to zero in each weapon for the expected shot distance. Otherwise, the shots would miss. Files would have zeroed in the Fireball for short distance as the Fireball would only be used for short distance. Now, if Files zeroed in the Fireball in Dallas, then what ammo did he use? If he only took 6 rounds from Wolfman, then he might have zeroed in using only 4 rounds. Doubtful. Maybe he had other non-mercury rounds available in Dallas? If Files had zeroed in the Fireball before he got to Dallas, then he was taking a low percentage shot. He might have selected another weapon in that case. The fact that two casings were found, could mean that there was a second shooter around the grassy knoll. The CIA had acquired four Fireballs & four Mannlicher-Carcanos. Odd stuff.

Jim
Jim Thompson

Postby dankbaar » Sun May 28, 2006 6:38 pm

I believe Files just brought a stack of different weapons and ammunition for Nicoletti, for any type of job that may have come at hand.

"When failure was not an option, Jimmy was always chosen"

- Bruce Brychek

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Oswald's Role?

Postby Jim Thompson » Sun May 28, 2006 6:50 pm

dankbaar wrote:I believe Files just brought a stack of different weapons and ammunition for Nicoletti, for any type of job that may have come at hand.

Wim

Wim, I'll ask you for your opinion. Do you think that LHO was asked to check out Love Field, etc., as a way to keep Lee busy & involved so that he would fall into place at the right time & place to become, unwittingly, a patsy, if that is how events might develop? If Lee helped Jimmy zero in Jimmy's weapons, then Lee must have realized that JFK was going to be hit. Lee must have thought that he (Lee) was going to escape & not be arrested. Lee would disappear, but he would be framed later as the disappeared perpetrator. Or so Lee thought. Yes?

Jim
Jim Thompson

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?