FBI searching for Hoffa's body

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby dankbaar » Wed May 24, 2006 11:31 am

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=& ... earch+News

This Hoffa search is indeed a waste of tax payer's money. They will not find a body, because there is no body. Whoever gave the FBI this stupid lead is full of it. Hoffa's ashes are scattered over Detroit because he was burned in the Hamtrack incinerator. But I tell you this: If they do find Hoffa's body, then the discreditors of the James Files confession can have a big celebration. :wink:

What follows is page 555 to 560 of "Files on JFK":

August 30, 1999, James Files letter

Did you ever see the movie, “The Jimmy Hoffa Story?â€
Last edited by dankbaar on Wed May 24, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Wed May 24, 2006 11:40 am

Wednesday 06 Jan 1993

Joe H. West
7611 Olympia
Houston, TX 77063

Dear Joe,

Last night I received your letter and as always, enjoyed hearing from you. I will try to answer it today. I have a very bad cold and my thinking is not to plain today. But I did do another card. One that speaks the truth. You have drove me crazy. :) But now you can show your wife what I really look like. I call it my self portrait. :) Some of the guys here say I really captured myself with this card.

I’m very glad to know that your (sic) much better and up and around. But I’m sorry to hear about your teeth. But after you get use (sic) to the dentures, they’re great. I love mine. But it took a while to get use (sic) to them.

I’m glad you liked the card “thin iceâ€
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Mon May 29, 2006 7:25 pm

No reaction to this thread?

Amazing and worrying.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Mon May 29, 2006 8:16 pm

We're still waiting to see what they find - now they are using shovels instead of machinery.

What is the story on the jailhouse tip that caused this dig? Who tipped them and what details did he provide?
Dan

Postby dankbaar » Mon May 29, 2006 8:21 pm

Don't know, but it's baloney anyway.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue May 30, 2006 9:57 pm

The search is officially called off - they found....NOTHING!
Dan

Postby Jorgen Sjolen » Wed May 31, 2006 11:47 am

the chance of finding hoffas body are very small so i don´t understand why they continue to search.

In one episode of mythbusters they where searching for hoffas body on a fotball field
Jorgen Sjolen

Postby Mark Johansson » Wed May 31, 2006 1:30 pm

Jörgen Sjölén wrote:the chance of finding hoffas body are very small so i don´t understand why they continue to search.

In one episode of mythbusters they where searching for hoffas body on a fotball field

I saw that episode too. They were trying to find his body deep down in Yankee Stadium. That myth is pure baloney.

Mark
Mark Johansson

Re: FBI searching for Hoffa's body

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

05.24.2006 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar Posted this "eye catching" Headline. I've waited
seven (7) years for somebody to pay attention to it. Never happened.

Since then there have been numerous other attempts to dig up James Riddle Hoffa,
a/k/a Jimmy Hoffa's body, all based on "serious" and "Mafia know it all" leads.

One within the last year, and one about two (2) years ago in Wisconsin. More millions
of dollars wasted, not including resources, and time. All major more recent crimes
must have been solved if this is on the Top Of The Cold Case Files For Corpses.

Wim of course makes an excellent point here that absolutely never received the
attention that it deserved.

This weekend J and B scoffed at the recent attempts, and news that there is yet
another "serious lead." Stand by for more F.B.I. Information on the Search for the
Body of Mr. James Riddle Hoffa.

Query:

If somebody finds the remains of Jimmy Hoffa's body, So What ? What if
anything would it prove ?

Hypothetically I'm pretty sure they will never find the body of James Riddle
Hoffa, a/k/a Jimmy Hoffa. My opinion. But what do I know.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby dankbaar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Bruce, you know as well as I do that Jimmy knows what happened to Hoffa and his body.

"There is no body, his ashes are all over Detroit". That's what Jimmy told me. And it is also in the book. Jimmy also knows who killed him. So you, as his number 1 trusted friend, knows it too.

August 30, 1999, James Files to author in letter
Did you ever see the movie, “The Jimmy Hoffa Story?” I think that was the name of it. It was out two or three years ago. Anyway, it was pretty close to real life, except the ending. He was killed by a young gun, but the car was not loaded into a tractor-trailer. It was driven away from the area and to one of the sanitation yards and the body went into a furnace and the ashes went all over Detroit and the suburbs. That is a fact. Also, the “Mafia” did not kill Jimmy Hoffa!!! His death (1975) was ordered by the government. The government was terrified of Jimmy Hoffa. The man had too much power. The government was afraid that he might run for President and he would have won by a landslide. The workingman loved him more than any politician and they all believed in him. When he called for that one strike, he shut the country down and that really got the government’s attention. That’s when they said, “Hoffa has to go.” The order came down from the top and my old “Company” was the ones that handled it
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Slav » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 am

Thanks for sharing that Wim I always wanted to know what really happened, In 1975 who was in power to order a killing like that, Bush?
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dealey Joe » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Shame they don't devote a little of that wasted effort to find JFK and his killers, maybe its the same people?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Dealey Joe » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Shame they don't devote a little of that wasted effort to uncover JFK and his killers, maybe they are the same?

I was watching the Phil Donahue show out of Chicago in the early 1970's, Hoffa was a guest, he told the audience something spectacular was going to happen within the next year, It did, he disappeared, could he have been thinking of a political move?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Slav » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Sure it was the same people, Ford was the president and bush was head of the cia, it doesnt get any easier. Imagine Hoffa as president or even running as president they all knew just like when jfk was president they would of gotten arrested or been out of a job for good.

Get hoffa out of the way get Jfk out of the way get mlk out of the way get jfkjr out of the way.

Can you imagine if jfkjr ran for president it would be a landslide and alot of people would of been locked up.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm

02.09.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

05.24.2006 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar, the Excellent Founder of the JFKMS Forum, Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material.

It never generated the discussion and research that it deserved.

As I have often stated THE WIZARD OF OZ and many of its philosophies are everlasting.

IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO START IN THE BEGINNING.

And so it si with JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA. Connect the Dots, and the Connective Threads that Hoffa developed, right up to and through the removals of both JFK and RFK. (02.09.2018, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?