COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Today Governor Quinn of Illinois announced, and I am quoting at least two (2) Major Chicago
and National News Networks, who are reporting this, stating that:

"Illinois Governor Quinn announced that Illinois residents should be taxed according to their
ability to pay."

Scotty, beam me back to Freshman College, Political Science, Comparative Government Classes
101 and 102, wherein I recall the Economic Essence of Communism is the taking from each
according to his/her ability to give, and giving to each according to his/her needs.

The writing is on the wall. Connect the dots. Illinois is in a serious downward economic spiral.
Fiscal irresponsibility abounds in Illinois. The next ten (10) years of problems in Illinois will
increase geometrically before our eyes. To my minds eye, this is indicative that many major
cites will file bankruptcy. It is irreversible in Chicago, and many other major cities. They will
fall like dominos. My opinion.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bob » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:21 am

Politicians from Illinios are a piece of work Bruce. President Obama became famous there, as did his chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel. Both had Chicago roots, although Obama didn't come to Chicago until he was a young man. Plus, you have the infamous Mayor Richard Daley and his machine that ran the Windy City politically in the 50's, 60's and 70's. His son Richard is also the Mayor of Chicago, and has been since 1989. Chicago loves the Daley family for sure. Who can forget the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago as the elder Daley's police were beating folks in Grant Park. President Lincoln was from Illinois as well, and I think history has painted him as a very good politician and leader, although some would debate that, especially those from the south. The politicians in Chicago in the 1920's and the 1930's were on the take from Al Capone and the boys. Recently you has the infamous Governor Rod Blagojevich and all of the corruption during his administration. So Governor Quinn's comments don't surprise me, based on the interesting history of Illinois politicians. It's all about "Follow the money" with them, and this crazy tax plan sounds like more of that. Just look at the toll roads. The price keeps going up and the roads keep getting worse. Still, I've always had a great time in Chicago when I visited, and Wrigley Field is the best place to watch a game in MLB, even though it's almost 100 years old.
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:56 am

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:

Today Governor Quinn of Illinois announced, and I am quoting at least two (2) Major Chicago - National News Networks, who are reporting this stating that:

"Illinois Governor Quinn announced that Illinois residents should be taxed according to their ability to pay."

Scotty, beam me back to Freshman College, Political Science, Comparative Government Classes 102, wherein I recall the economic essence of Communism is the taking from each according to his/her ability to give, and giving to each according to his/her needs ?!?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Bruce,
That is my understanding of Communism as well.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby ChristophMessner » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 am

In the schema of historical materialism, communism is the idea of a free society with no division or alienation, where mankind is free from oppression and scarcity. A communist society would have no governments, countries, or class divisions. In Marxist theory, the dictatorship of the proletariat is the intermediate system between capitalism and communism, when the government is in the process of changing the means of ownership from privatism, to collective ownership.

When there is taxation proportional to income you don't have communism yet, cause there is still private property. In fact income-proportional taxation is a matter of justice, cause the more income you have the easier it is to make more money & property out of your income.

The option for a just political world system should be a granted basic income for everybody, tax-freeness for the lowest incomes, then 10% for 1000-2000$, 20% for 2000-5000$, 30% for 5000-10000$, 40% for 10000-20000, 50% for 20000-X, and there should be obligatory duties to engage in catastrophe managment, social care and peace developement for everybody proportionate to their income. We need a granted basic income and a granted basic duty service, while only those who do the basic duty service get the full basic income.

We all possess all. Absolute private property is a lie, cause when we die we can keep nothing with us. So everything is just borrowed and only the share of "possessions" with others brings fun into life.

End of propaganda lesson.
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:20 am

Bob - Your understanding of the Chicago, Illinois background is of course very accurate. Fairly well
outlined. You have been here long enough to recall one of my original Posts in the very early days
of the JFK Forum, before your accident. Therein I pointed out that James Earl Sutton, Lieutenant
Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin, and myself all grew up on the South Side of Chicago, in
adjoining neighborhoods, with mutual knowledge of each others backgrounds, as we all became
acquainted together, years later.

Recalling one of Dan Marvin's older writings, about when he first heard from his CIA Associates
directly while training out East, they had told Dan of the young Special Forces, 82nd Airborne,
Sheep Dipped CIA Assassin from Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia, who took the Head Shot on JFK,
as being from Chicago. After hearing their input, he knew it was Jimmy Sutton, from the South
Side of Chicago. And all the facts fit perfectly. I doubt many new JFK Forum Members knows of
that tidbit.

Christoph - I knew that I could count on you for the most probative, defining analysis of my simplistic
interpretation of Communism possible. You are the Resident, Historical Intellectual in my book. Thank
you. I have been working much, and also just read your PM. I'll get to it.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:58 pm

01.14. 2010 - I Posted this Attention Getting Headline. It was meant to be attention getting,
provocative, and thought provoking. A few of out Very Best JFKMS Forum Members contributed.
But this did not attract the analytical discussion that I had hoped for.

Fast Forward to today, 5+ years later for a few updates.

A few weeks ago Chicago, Illinois was dropped to Junk Bond Status due to its massively increasing
debt, failure to plan, mismanagement, and numerous other problems.

In the recent Mayoral Election and Run-Off Jesus Garcia slammed the 10,500 shootings in Chicago alone
in the LAST FOUR YEARS. Murders and Shootings are at an all time level this quarter as I type this.

Spike Lee, a Black Male Movie Producer, is in Chicago, Illinois filming his New Movie entitled CHIRAQ.
Part of Spike's theme, by a Black, is about Black on Black Crime, drugs, gangs, murders, and shootings in
Chicago. 10,000 Blacks came out for the Casting Call. They totally support it, as do many Black, Hispanic,
White, Baptist, Catholic, Christian, Jewish, Multi-Denominational, and Muslim churches, congregations,
and ministers.

(I PERSONALLY ADMIRE SPIKE LEE AND WHAT HE HAS UNDERTAKEN. MY EMPHASIS HERE IS TO BE RACIAL,
NOT RACIST. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. My Opinion.)

Part of the Focus is to GAIN INCREASED FOCUS OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIME. AND HOW INNOCENT BLACKS
ARE AFFECTED. And they see it increasing with no end or realistic help in sight.

White Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, and White Chief of Police Gary McCarthy, along with Mostly White Politicians,
are uniformly stating that this movie:

WILL SEND THE WRONG MESSAGE ABOUT CHICAGO.

CRIME IS DOWN ACCORDING TO THIS STUDY, AND THAT STUDY.

UNLESS YOU ARE ANY COLOR OF VICTIM, AND ESPECIALLY BLACK ON INNOCENT BLACK CRIME.

Victims, and their families and friends don't care about Reports.

Chicago is broke and clinically dead financially. Circling the drain.

Moving On:

Illinois is broke and clinically dead financially. Circling the drain. Number 50 out of 50 states
economically now.

The New Illinois Governor, Bruce Rauner, just received The New Budget for Illinois that was nearly
4 Billion Dollars In The Hole from the Illinois Legislative Body.

Chicago is/was one of the largest cities in the U.S. for business, commerce, industry, etc.

Illinois is/was one of the largest states in the U.S. for business, commerce, farming, industry, etc.

These problems continue to grow geometrically. But Chicago and Illinois are not the only Major Cities
and States in such dire economic positions.

YET OVER 50% OF ALL AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS, FROM AMERICANS WORKING HERE, ARE BEING SPENT
OVERSEAS FOR WARS, INVESTMENTS TO SAVE OTHER COUNTRIES, AND TO BRING THEM DEMOCRACY.

I think that we better Invade The U.S. now to bring Economic Stability and Democracy Here.

A BANKRUPT AMERICA CAN NOT SAVE THE WORLD.

Our infrastructures are failing.

How's our War On Drugs ?

How's out Education System doing ?

How's our Care and Treatment of the Elderly doing ?

How's our benefits for American Veterans doing ?

How's our War On Poverty ?

Feel free to add more. You get the idea.

AND CAN YOU SEE ANY AMERICAN GOVERNMENTAL STRUCTURE ALLOCATE MONEY TODAY FOR A COMPLETE,
EXHAUSTIVE, TRUTHFUL ANALYSIS FOR: JFK, MLK, RFK, etc., etc. Food for thought. My Opinion.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 pm

kenmurray

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:56 pm

01.14.2010 - I first Posted this Attention Getting Headline in an effort to draw attention, and hopefully
develop discussion about:

1. Illinois State Government's Financial Failures, and Proposed Solutions, with an eye to other state's
debts, problems, and taxing structures, and of course the U.S. Deficit, Problems, and Taxing Structures.

I was implying or suggesting that Major Problems Would Develop in five (5) years or less everywhere facing
these problems back then.

How much has our National Debt increased since Obama took office ? There's a good starting point.

2. Touch on the State of Illinois and The City of Chicago that strongly helped Navigate The Paid Off Election
of JFK through Chicago. And later the only invited Mayor in the History of the U.S. to be invited to stay in the
White House, Mayor Richard J. Daley by President JFK. Mayor Richard J. Daley Officiated over The 1968 Chicago
National Convention and Riots. He was father of the later Chicago Mayor, Mayor Richard M. Daley.

This was/is an attempt to underscore the anger and willingness of Certain Chicago People to assist in the later
Removal of JFK, and the Long Line of Deeply Entrenched Corrupt Power, Money, and Influence that Chicago
has wielded in the past.

My Ultimate Point here was The Absolute Corruption Of Chicago and Illinois looking back, and going forward.

06.30.2015 - Fast Forward five (5) years later. The Headline of The Chicago Sun Times:

ILLINOIS CLOSED.

07.01.2015 - The State of Illinois is allegedly between $ 5 - $ 10 billion dollars in the hole, or more, depending
on what report you believe.

There is Legally No Money and No Approved State of Illinois Budget to pay many Illinois Worker's and Programs
starting 07.01.2015, The New Fiscal Year.

The City of Chicago is billions in the hole, and just used Next Year's Budgetary Funds (How Does That Work ?), and
borrowed money to Partially Fund Pension Payments. Somehow Mayor Rahm Emanuel covered $ 634 million dollars
at the deadline. (I balance and check my Checking Account and Credit Cards regularly. How did Emanuel pull this
off - "Only in Chicago" is the Mantra of one Investigative Journalist.) BUT 1,400 Chicago Teacher's and Personnel will
be laid off immediately, starting today. Oops, The City of Chicago forgot to mention that yesterday to The Chicago
Public School's Union when they met yesterday. Must have slipped somebody's mind. How does that happen ? I know,
"Only in Chicago."

The City of Chicago's Public Schools just took 1,400 unannounced torpedoes this morning on a Chicago Public
School System that is already failing and sinking.

This morning I was reminded of the book ALL AMERICAN MAFIOSO: THE JOHNNY ROSELLI STORY by Charles Rappleye
and Ed Becker, and something I never forgot reading and just looked up again.

1920 - Al Capone moved to Chicago from New York to serve as chief henchman for Johnny Torrio. Johnnie Torrio
served under "Big Jim" Colosimo, a major mob boss, and Torrio's uncle by marriage.

Torrio had been part of the Legendary - Infamous New York Gang, The Five Points Gang before he moved to
Chicago.

Torrio and Capone brought young, promising, tough, vicious Felippo Sacco with them. Felippo changed his name
to Johnny Roselli.

Torrio and Capone, with underling Roselli, set up Chicago Whorehouses as they became the pioneers of the
modern crime syndicate in Chicago's fertile corrupt ground.

Charles E. Merriam, a professor of Political Science at The University of Chicago, and also a City of Chicago
Alderman stated and wrote at the time about Chicago:

"IT IS THE ONLY COMPLETELY CORRUPT CITY IN AMERICA." (CHICAGO).

I reflect upon that as everybody today questions how Chicago and Illinois got into these financial strangle-holds.

REMEMBER THAT:

1. Rahm Emanuel was an Advisor to Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel President, Bill Clinton, and GHWB's partner.

2. Rahm Emanuel was an Advisor to President Barack Obama.

3. The Chicago Public Schools are failing, but Chicago "Won" The President Barack Obama Library last month.

4. BCCI, Benghazi, and other assorted crimes and schemes involving Hillary Rodham Clinton, who hails from North
of Chicago, another piece in the Continuing Criminal Puzzle of Chicago and Illinois.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Chicago: Crime City of The USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Vi3MHSjoA
kenmurray

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:59 pm

This past weekend, 4th Of July Weekend that wasn't even a three (3) day weekend, thus far
shows reports of nine (9) shot and killed, and fifty-three (53) shot and wounded in Chicago.
You've got to look for it though folks. Didn't even make the front pages of Major News Networks
yet in Chicago.

Last night's news in Chicago showed fireworks, The Last Concert of The Greatful Dead, and
updates on Chicago Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Hockey.

Lots of attention to the DEAD HEADS AND THE GREATFUL DEAD'S LAST THREE (3) CONCERTS
HELD HERE IN CHICAGO.

DEAD HEADS MUCH PUBLICITY.

DEAD BODIES NOT MUCH PUBLICITY.

Not a lot of dead bodies for Chicago. Crime is down, unless you're a victim, or the family
of a victim. Oh wait, nine (9) were shot and killed in South Carolina a few weeks ago, the
news and Obama came to a screeching halt. Hell, they're still lightning candles. In CHICAGO,
ILLINOIS IT'S A SLOW MURDER WEEKEND.

CHICAGO LIVES NO LONGER MATTER.

CONTROL OF THE POPULATION.

GENOCIDE.

POPULATION CONTROL.

Statistics state, we are told, that crime is down, according to Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and Chicago
Police Chief of Police, Gary McCarthy.

Remember that there are three (3) kinds of lies.

1. LIES.

2. DAMNED LIES.

3. STATISTICS.

But not to worry, President Obama just finished a Major Press Conference concerning Our
Pentagon, Our Never Ending Wars on Terrorism, and ISIS, etc.

Obama went to The Pentagon for a Major Briefing And Meeting.

Obama how about coming to Chicago, Illinois for a Real Briefing On Real Violence ?

Oh wait. The Obama Library is coming to Chicago in five (5) years or less. That counts
and will help a lot for those alive in Chicago in five (5) years. Right ?

We are going to keep pushing for Civilization, Democracy, Freedom, Safety, and Security
everywhere in the World, EXCEPT FOR THE U.S. MAYBE WE NEED TO INVADE THE U.S. TO
BRING CIVILIZATION, DEMOCRACY, FREEDOM, SAFETY, AND SECURITY TO THE U.S., AND
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. My Opinion.

Do you know that you are 500 times more likely to be hit by Lightening than be killed by a
Terrorist Attack ? But that doesn't help sustain The High Cabal, The Federal Reserve, The
Military Industrial Complex, The Profits, and all of these High Priced Self Appointed Saviors
Of The U.S. And Mankind. My Opinion.

We clearly can't Police The United States Of America.

We clearly can't Police The World.

What's the Game Plan ?

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:29 am

Bruce the latest yes 82 shot and 15 dead.

http://abc7chicago.com/162880/
kenmurray

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 pm

06.16.2017:

01.14.2010 - I originally Posted this Headline about the State of Illinois. Today we read that the
State of Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner states that the State of Illinois is being run like a Banana
Republic.

SOME OF THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST JFKMS FORUM MEMBERS JOINED THIS DISCUSSION THAT BECOMES
EVEN MORE RELEVANT AND VITAL TODAY.

7 years ago I raised the Geometric Fiscal Downward Spiral of the State of Illinois. Then Governor
Quinn publicly Advanced Communistic Fiscal and Taxing Policies AS NECESSARY FOR ILLINOIS.

ILLINOIS BUSINESSES, CORPORATIONS, INVESTORS, QUALIFIED WORK FORCE, etc., SAW THE WRITING
ON THE WALLS. IN THE PAST 7 YEARS ILLINOIS HAS CONTINUED ON ITS SELF DESTRUCTIVE PATH THAT
HAS ENCOURAGED THE GROWING ABANDONMENT OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS BY QUALITY BUSINESSES
AND PEOPLE.

This is Almost Utterly Irreversible in the City of Chicago, the State of Illinois, and other American
cities, and states. BUT THERE IS ALWAYS MONEY FOR WARFARE, AND WARS.

BY THE WAY, HAS ANYBODY READ RECENTLY THE STATISTICS FOR CRIME, DRUGS, MURDERS, POVERTY,
AND SHOOTINGS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. ? (06.16.2017, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 am

06.21.2017:

01.14.2010 - I originally Posted this abrasive Headline in hopes of generating some provocative
discussions.

Since then some of the very best minds of JFKMS Forum have contributed.

But the Melody of Corrupt, Ineffective Illinois Government continues and grows unimpeded. The
lives destroyed, hurt, and lost during this time can NEVER be corrected for "We the People..."
(06.21.2017, BB).

TEN DAYS OF BAD NEWS FOR 10 DAYS OF A SPRINGFIELD SPECIAL SESSION - SUN TIMES EDITORIAL BOARD:

Gov. Bruce Rauner has called a special session of the Illinois Legislature. | Rich Hein/Sun-Times file

Not a day goes by when we don’t hear from somebody with bad news about Illinois.

Credit rating going down, bills piling up, people moving out, roads crumbling.

A state falls apart in endless ways when it goes without a budget for two years.

EDITORIAL

But on Wednesday, the state Legislature will convene for a special 10-day session, called by Gov. Bruce Rauner,
to finally — once and for all, no doubt about it, cross your fingers and hope to die — pass a budget. Should you
care to hope.

We can’t emphasize it enough: Illinois really is taking a hit every day. Consider these ten bad news stories in just
the last ten business days:

1. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

No more Powerball or Mega Millions: Lottery players won’t be able to buy tickets for those lotteries after this month
if the state doesn’t pass a budget. Without a budget, the state isn’t authorized to make the proper payments.

2. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

A Bleak jobs report: When it comes to jobs, Illinois is moving backward. The Illinois Department of Employment Security
has announced the state is 23,300 jobs short of the peak employment reached in September 2000. “If Illinois had grown
at the national average over that time, the state would have an additional 650,000 jobs,” Jeff Mays, director of the agency,
says.

3. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Red light on roadwork: The Illinois Department of Transportation says it will shut down roadwork if lawmakers don’t pass
a budget by June 30. Drivers still will have to maneuver through chaotic construction sites, but no repairs will be made.
Workers will be sent home.

4. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Outrageous borrowing: Chicago Public Schools will pay a whopping 6.39 percent interest in the first month of a $275
million adjustable-rate loan to complete a pension payment before June 30. The district has to make up for a grant the
state has failed to deliver because of the budget impasse. CPS will have to borrow more — an additional $112 million
is needed to fund district operations.

5. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Medicaid payment: A federal judge ruled that Illinois must make a more substantial payment to Medicaid providers, in
accordance with federal consent decrees. Medicaid patients and state officials are negotiating a dollar figure, but
providers are owed more than $2.8 billion. To comply with this court order, the state could fail to make other court
-mandated payments.

6. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Desperate measures: An Illinois Appellate Court dismissed a lawsuit brought by more than 90 social service agencies
that haven’t been paid in two years. If the state doesn’t come through, they’re out of luck. And so are their clients,
including victims of sexual abuse, domestic violence and AIDS.

7. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Unpaid bills: The state surpassed $15 billion in unpaid bills. Over just ten days, the state fell behind by $86.3 million.

8. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Junk status: Moody’s Corp. downgraded the credit ratings of five Illinois universities to junk status. Southern Illinois
University, Northern Illinois University, Governors State University, Northeastern Illinois University and Eastern Illinois
University all got hammered.

9. 1LLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

Bankruptcy talk: Articles by both CBS News Money Watch and the Fiscal Times raised the possibility of Illinois filing
for bankruptcy. That actually could prove to be unconstitutional, but hows that for a terrific double-whammy hit on
Illinois’ national reputation ?

10. ILLINOIS 10 BAD NEWS STORIES IN JUST THE LAST 10 DAYS:

The ultimate bad news: Illinois, as of Wednesday, will have gone 722 days without a budget. And the news grows
worse by the day.

Nobody cares how. Pass a budget.

Previously from Opinion

Living in Illinois teaches people to hate government

Ten days of bad news for 10 days of a Springfield special session – Chicago Sun-Times

COPYRIGHT © 2005-2017 CHICAGO SUN-TIMES

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 pm

02.02.2018:

01.14.2010 - I originally Posted attention getting Headline and Supporting Material.

Some of The Very Best and Brightest JFKMS Forum Moderator's and Member's added Important Information.

02.02.2018 - THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY REMAIN THE SAME.

ILLINOIS IS STILL AT THE BOTTOM, 50 OUT OF 50 STATES FOR THE WORST OF MANY THINGS.

CRIME, DRUGS, FAILING EDUCATION, FAILING INFRASTRUCTURE, GANGS, MURDERS, POVERTY, SHOOTINGS, etc., HAVE ALL RECEIVED NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGE.

The Illinois Governor's Race is on again.

Chris Kennedy, and J. B. Pritzker, both from families with wealth totaling hundreds of millions to billions, are claiming THAT ILLINOIS CITIZENS WITH WEALTH MUST PAY FOR THOSE LACKING.

COMMUNISM: FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS/HER ABILITY TO PAY, TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS/HER NEEDS.

WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION IS THE ILLINOIS BATTLE CRY.

"We the People..." SHOULD HAVE TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY AT CITY, COUNTY, STATE, FEDERAL, NATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL, AND MILITARILY OF WHERE ALL OF THE AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS ARE BEING COLLECTED, AND WHERE THEY ARE BEING SPENT. (02.02.2018, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?