I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Mr. Tom Jeffers - what could be said about Wim, or for that matter J and B, that hasn't
been said. Tom, I respect you and your thoughts. However, to hell with them, and their
opinions.

Wim is out well over $ 2,000,000.00 in money, time, and effort that he could have done
something else with. Do we loose maybe a few good members, or do we loose the JFK
Website and JFK Forum ?

This weekend I spent several hours with J. He said to tell Wim to shut everything down.
Now Wim sounds like Jimmy felt years ago.

American's are on the whole a lazy, unmotivated, uneducated bunch of dolts. You can
lead some horses to water, but you can't make them drink. Everyone claims that they
want to drink at the fountain of knowledge, but they want everything quick, simple,
spoon fed, and with instant replay.

Wim isn't a charitable institution. He has a wife and family. He has dedicated a large
portion of his life to this endeavor. He is entitled to make a ROI, (Return On Investment).

Pay up, or go. Put up, or shut up.

Wim, shut down your entire JFK Website and JFK Forum on or before 12.15.2009.

Open it effective 01.02.2010 only to Newly Registered Members. No Membership,
No access to anything, unless you have Registered and Paid. Wim, remember that I
will tell you I told you so down the road every chance that I get if you don't listen.
If you want to be a charitable institution then I will get you a Roman Catholic Church
Membership.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Brian White » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am

Keep it as is,Wim, and none of this registration/fee crap,either- Big Brother has
no business looking at my driver's license,passport,etc. :evil:
Brian White

Postby Dealey Joe » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 am

As a new member I am willing to do whatever is best.
l might offer an idea for a possible solution.
Have all forum memers VERIFIED.
Use whatever stage name you want but on the members list have full name, address, phone and email.
It is very easy to do a verifiction.
anyone caught abusing this information would be eligable for suspension.
just remember when you are leading the pack you most likley will be in the line of fire.
Joe
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Forum

Postby Phil Dragoo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 am

I was in high school Friday, November 22, 1963, when the intercom advised us President Kennedy had been shot. In short order we were advised that the buses were lined up out front and we would proceed in an orderly fashion to leave for the day.

That Sunday I saw Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald live; then saw it repeated over and over that day.

It was not until 1997 that I bought a box of books from Harold Weisberg and received the personal penned note from his wife Lillian.

"To Phil Dragoo--

Thank you for your order for our books. We hope you will find them both interesting and informative. You will undoubtedly find a different conception of what has happened in both assassinations from what is usually found in books on either.

Sincerely,

Lillian Weisberg"

I have filled a bookcase but had no idea of the significance of Mr. Files until this past month. I found a posting by a pilot and followed it here. Even then it was not clear what the focus was, only that something of great import was being discussed in a most serious tone.

The mercury bullet exploding is a transformational concept. It has taken forty-six years to reach this point. The length of many wars of other centuries.

In our present circumstance, the specter of two bouts of cancer returning, there isn't the snowball's chance in Hades of our having a figure like $200.00 U.S. (a year's chemo was $2,600 a week, and that was fifty-two weeks).

Yet scripture says the laborer is worth his hire, and Ayn Rand's newly popular hero recognized there must be value for value. I wouldn't dare take a man's gold without respecting the ideas behind it.

Institute a discipline which eschews tomfoolery. Let the lightning bolts hit the disruptors. But keep your wisdom accessible to a new generation of skeptics.
Phil Dragoo

Postby Bob » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:02 am

Dealey Joe wrote:As a new member I am willing to do whatever is best.
l might offer an idea for a possible solution.
Have all forum memers VERIFIED.
Use whatever stage name you want but on the members list have full name, address, phone and email.
It is very easy to do a verifiction.
anyone caught abusing this information would be eligable for suspension.
just remember when you are leading the pack you most likley will be in the line of fire.
Joe

I love Bruce like a brother, but I prefer the set up put together by Dealey Joe above. I certainly understand what Bruce said in his post. Wim has spent a lot of money doing what he has done to educate the masses. He has also been burned by a couple of a snake oil type of sales folks- see Bob Vernon and Pamela Ray. I know I have tried to promote this site, plus Wim's book and vids to my friends and associates. But making people pay to become members (granted you will get excellent material for your trouble) will most likely not work. Plus, the economy in the world (definitely in the United States) right now is making a lot of people live paycheck to paycheck. Plus, there is the Big Brother aspect that Brian mentioned, especially in this Orwellian world we live in. That's my take, for what it's worth.
Bob

Postby Bob » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 am

tom jeffers wrote:wim,

is there anyway to organize your website differently such as you have got a main chapter of who shot jfk and why?

can you organize it so there are chapers like

key conspirators
secret service
fbi
other major players
books and articles
other forums
pictures and films
dealey plaza

or etcetera. this list is by no means all inclusive or even the blueprint but in doing so we can move the various threads into these chapters. give bob and myself the ability to move a blog or a heading into the appropriate chapter or thread and we will help you. I think this would organize the sight and make the info easier to research. just a few weeks ago bruce brought up the zipper files and i had started a thread on that a few weeks before that had went to page 2. what do you think guys? give me some feedback on this idea.

tom

Good suggestion Tom. I'll help in anyway I can. We have lots of other talented people in the forum as well, like Thom for instance. He runs a newspaper and knows how to get people's attention. He might have some good suggestions on the overall format of the site.
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 am

dankbaar wrote:Okay, I won't do it then. I was testing the waters, but it seems there are too many members who do care about this forum. I also received a few private emails voting against. My own frustration was given in by the repetition of having to fight some persistent myths. It's just the way the forum is set up. Old threads dissapear to the bottom and newbees then raise the same points time and again. I guess it's not their fault. I believe I must simply make some new webpages about myths like:

- The frontal shot through the windshield / The cause of the throat wound.
- Badgeman /Sarti
- Ed Hoffman
-

Wim

Wim,
Let the disinformation people keep coming. We'll just keep knocking them down. If it's identity issues you have about certain forum members, let those of us who are real prove ourselves in whatever way you want.

If you close this forum down because you're frustrated, THEY WIN.

This is a battle we're waging here. It's a battle with information and disinformation being the ammunition.

If you close the forum, THEY WIN.

DON'T LET THEM WIN!
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby andries » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:03 am

Interesting point and inteligent remark
You,l agree with us,if not you are a loser. scientologie ??
But this exelent website has also changed my point of view about surten aspects off the whole case, dispite i dont believe that james files is telling the thruth.

Not one off us allone, knows that mutch as we all together
To be honest i also must admit that i dont feel alway,s welcome here,exept Bob and a few others
there is mainly ignoration, if you dont fully agree with the stucked conspiracytheorie here.

This unfortunetly sometimes puts this outstanding and exclusif information cource on the same level as lone nuterscrap,not only for me but for all newcomers.

After all in my humble conviction the story has two sides :

It,s far to good to be thrue.
But it,s far to interesting to complet dismiss.

And that is what we are debating about
bombarda precedente juncti sunt
andries

Postby dankbaar » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Ah, Bruce, I think that is a good idea, were it not that the "full package" is only 100 bucks. You will get this:

1 - the book Files on JFK
2 - the DVD I shot JFK
3 - the DVD interview of James Files
4 - the DVD interview of Judyth Baker
5 - Bonus DVD, 1994 interview with James Files
6 - DVD on Chauncey Holt Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite
7 - Comprehensive DVD The Grassy Knoll
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Mr. Willem Dankbaar - I calculated about right, $ 100.00 for the package.

The next $ 100.00 of the original $ 200.00 First Year Membership Fee, and the $ 100.00
for each year after is to defray your costs for money invested, time, and all other expenses.
And yes, even a profit some day. It is called Return On Invsetment (ROI). Also, it keeps
only very serious people involved. Why do you pay more for a country club than a public
golf course ?

Wim - If you don't charge something, you are a patsy for some of these fools who want
everything for nothing. And it allows the careless to screw things up.

Wim - can I send you some of my bills ? Also, I have that Charitiable Application so that
you may join the Roman Catholic Church. Just become a charitable institution, and forget
that you also have a family and a life. You can continue to finance everybody.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby ThomZajac » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Having had my own website that attracts a fair amount of daily traffic and having tried many different approaches for about five years now, I feel that I am somewhat qualified to say that requiring any fee will reduce traffic by about 98%. If that's okay, then that's okay- just trying to give you an idea of what can be expected.

Thom
Last edited by ThomZajac on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThomZajac

Postby Dealey Joe » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

how are the other web sites financed?
how many different members actually post on this site? in the last month and in the last 6 months?
I for one am not interested in listening to someons facts/opinions who is anonymous.
At the very least Wim should know the true identity of every member.
I have no problem donating to help with the web site but there might need be some
method to account for someone who truly cannot afford to pay.
Joe
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby andries » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Critics,some fair ? are alway,s all around and everywere i,m one off them.
But unfortunately there were also idiot,s and guistionable individuls as i have noticed during the short period i start reading on this forum,so shut them down if you want !!

Now :collecting money as a reward or compensation for so called investigation and a lot of precious time by obligating people to do something that,s at least sinister and dubious if they have any interest in this forum at all,,,,the effects will be a forum left with a handfull off people who agree in almost everything,as the whole matter james files will also get a lot of more guestion marks.because once again there is money involved,dispite worldwide the truth is still for free.

I cannot imagine the entire forum pannel is verry excited about this kind off measures
if so, then i really was mistaken about you guys.

There is not one excuse for this outstanding information source to collect an amount money.
Money ,at least one issue jfk died for.
I was under the impression that this forum was the opposite off sutch predictable movements.
bombarda precedente juncti sunt
andries

Postby Bob » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

ThomZajac wrote:Having had my own website that attracts a fair amount of daily traffic any having tried many different approaches for about five years now, I feel that I am somewhat qualified to say that requiring any fee will reduce traffic by about 98%. If that's okay, then that's okay- just trying to give you an idea of what can be expected.

Thom

I hate to be redundant here, but Thom is right. I have written for pay sites and free sites and the traffic goes way down on the pay sites. And I was writing for a pay site when the economy was GOOD! What I suggest is that Wim put together a page that has the book and the vids and the special price for all. Make that one of the prominent parts of the home page. I will certainly forward that page to all of my friends and associates once again, plus purchase it myself. I have lent out Files on JFK five or six times (a friend has it as I write this). I need my OWN book to re-read at times, when I'm in the mode to do so. Hopefully some of you will send that link to your friends as well. Let's also think about it this way. If this was a pay site and you just happened to come across it, would you pay? Probably not. I think a lot of the prominent forum members would not have joined, and that they would have just looked for other free information on the web, as there are a few pretty good JFK assassination sites out there, not as good as this one, but pretty good. Just in the last year or so, I have met new friends in this forum who have shown me great research ability and a persistent thirst for knowledge. I probably never would have made their acquaintance if this was a pay site. Just my opinion.
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

i belong to the website project avalon which is a spin off of project camelot and that is a website dedicated to whistleblowers and ex government workers and sub contractors to tell what the government is hiding regarding secrets of ufo's, the shadow government, mk ultra, cia ops and other covert black opts. the owners bill ryan and kerry cassidy were traveling all over the world interviewing these people on camera out of their own pockets and sharing this with the world. project avalon was started for people to get together in communities for the upcoming earth changes and political changes ie nwo that many people believe will occur within a few years. it started out free and recently went to a subscription for those who want to post. they have left the forum free for information but if you want to post content then you need a subscription. they have a two tier system of payment based upon ability to pay and also give scholarships to those that have no funds or allow you to transcribe audio from various webcasts. i encourage you to visit especially project camelot and listen to the vast amounts of info.

my gut is to do something similar. if you want to post, you should have at the very least read the book. leave the forum open as a read only for non subscribers. put most of the good stuff under password for subscribers. leave out some teasers. give the po folks an opportunity or a price break.

i got no problem paying. in fact i posted a few months ago for wim to give us a paypal link to donate to the website and there was no response.

namaste,

ps bruce i agree with you in most respects however i hate to eliminate someone who is cheap or unemployed but might be a good contributor at a later time. when i found this site, i was in the hospital in indianapolis for a 3 month stretch of 5 surgeries and i probably would not be here now if i would have had to pay back then.
tom jeffers

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?