CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

As the Uncontrolled and Secretive Powers of the C.I.A., D.I.A., D.O.D., and N.S.A. continue to increase, and
they evolve, we must continue to ask "Who is Behind the Curtain ?"

I strongly recommend that the Serious JFK and Related Subject Matter Researcher read, research, and study
about Milton William Cooper, and the Complete Developmental History of Majestic Twelve.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter
and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:43 am

10.20.2009 - I Posted this Probative Headline that may have been vague to many.

This is a Subject Matter that I have analyzed, investigated, read about, researched, studied, and written about
for decades. Many others also expressed strong interest. My very close friends Tom Jeffers, and Lieutenant
Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin were my cohorts for many years.

Much analytical and probative information, and a healthy discussion followed that is worth reading, or re-reading.
My opinion.

To those seriously interested in seeking to understand better the 50th Year Anniversary of the JFK Assassination,
and the who, what, when, where, why, and how we arrived at this level of apathy, confusion, and dissatisfaction
by so many Americans, a deep analysis of this discussion and material is essential. My Opinion.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter, and
then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

10.20.2009 - I first Posted this Probative Headline.

Some discussion and information followed from some of the Very Best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members
and Readers, but I had hoped that the substance of the quantity and quality of Work Product would increase
here much more deeply by now.

This cumulative information is timeless in its importance, especially today. My Opinion.

With confrontations and "wars" looming omnipresent in their circuitous manner, always "seemingly" out of control,
who believes they really know what is really occurring today ? Russia is only the current "Focus of Attention."

Can we really count on the Main Stream Media for anything ?

Approximately six (6) Corporate Structures own All American News Media if I recall correctly. Mind Control,
Operation Mockingbird, and Perception Management have all developed perfectly. My Opinion.

Query: Banking, businesses, cartels, corporations, drug cartels, law enforcement agencies, etc., are Globally
Controlled, and tightening their controls. Watch carefully the next 20 years how this will develop more.

I assume that the The Main Stream Media is now more Globally Controlled than ever before, and increasing its
grip. Who is controlling that along with Global Banking ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter, and

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:30 pm

10.20.2009 I originally Posted this Probative Headline.

A short discussion developed, but certainly not to the extent that I thought that it would by today.

Fast Forward to today.

In My Mind's Eye, this is as relevant, if not more relevant, to the many varied issues that we are all interested in here.

Certainly the issues here are complex and mired.

Certainly the issues go beyond JFK, MLK, RFK, 09.11.2001, etc.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 pm

10.20.2009 - I originally Posted this Probative Headline.

Fast Forward approximately six (6) years to today.

80% of All Living Americans don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reachings and
Ramifications of The JFK Removal of 11.22.1963. My Opinion.

80% of All Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Writers don't care about, know about, or
understand the Deep and Far Reachings and Ramifications of The JFK Removal of 11.22.1963. My Opinion.

We have Never Ending Wars in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Pakistan, Russia, Syria, etc.

Terrorism is morphing. We have Al Quaeda, ISIS, Radical Islamists, etc. It's like the NFL Expanision. It would
be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Resaerchers who may

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am

01.14.2018:

10.20.2009 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline.

01.14.2018 - I am continuing on My Analyses, Readings, Research, Study and Writings for My Own Work Product on:

1. The Top Down Approach to The Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and Related Subject Matters,

2. In Sequential Time Line Analysis.

Thus far the JFK Research Community has accumulated and amassed 54+ years of Circuitous Minutiae relative to The
Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and Related Subject Matters.

The Surface of "The Truth" has barely been scratched.

Relative to The Removal of JFK analyses, interpretations, and perspectives almost all differ to some degree or
other in qualification and quantification of many/most aspects, influence, and levels of involvement of The
Removal Of JFK on 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m., Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.

Richard Milhous Nixon, Vice President under President Dwight David Eisenhower for eight (8) years, was the anointed,
cultured, developed, hand picked, nurtured, trusted designate to succeed President Eisenhower, by all facets of The
High Cabal and the Tentacles of The Octopus. Nixon had been originally hand picked by Prescott Bush. Never lose
sight of that fact. Its far reaching ramifications span decades that many/most fail to understand.

While certainly all/most politics in the U.S. is/has been arguably corrupt, and fixed, Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and
His Cash Dollars For Supporters and Votes Program Clearly Stole the November, 1960 Election for the President
of the U.S. Much to the chagrin of anybody and anything affiliated with the Presumed Victory of Richard Milhous
Nixon. THIS SENT SHOCK WAVES IMMEDIATELY THROUGHOUT ALL INTERCONNECTED POWER STRUCTURES
IN THE U.S. This is where the Trail of The Removal of JFK Began. It is simplistic to think otherwise. My Opinion.

The Truth of the Matter, like it or not, is THAT JFK DID NOT "WIN." Joe Kennedy, Sr., Bought-Stole The
November, 1960 Election for JFK. Certainly this wasn't the first, nor the last, corruption to surface in the
U.S. Presidential Election.

To a Degree Joseph Kennedy, Sr., by his corrupt actions Began The Inevitable Removals of both JFK and RFK.

THE HIGH CABAL AND THE OCTOPUS THAT JOE KENNEDY, SR., "TEMPORARILY DEFEATED" DID NOT, AND
DOES NOT FIGHT BY THE MARQUESS OF QUEENS-BERRY RULES.

JOE KENNEDY, Sr., STIRRED MULTIPLE HORNET's NESTS THAT WERE SO FAR BEYOND HIS COMPREHENSION
AND CONTROL THAT HE NEVER CONSIDERED, ENVISIONED, OR COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

JFK, as brilliant as he was, was naive enough To Think That He Was In Charge. JFK WAS IN CHARGE OF
NOTHING. JFK, MLK, and RFK are still dead. And The High Cabal and Its Far Reaching Octopus is larger,
healthier, and more powerful than ever.

Bear in mind that Conversations and Discussions of What Might Need To Be Done about JFK actually began
about 01.20.1961, The Day of JFK's Inauguration. This is crucial to accept and understand. You must read,
research, and study carefully about the Transitional Period before, during, and after this. My Opinion.

Compartmentalization and Need to Know has tremendously helped create, develop, and perpetuate a varied
Set Of Analyses and Belief Structures of The JFK Removal that virtually nobody accepts or agrees with even
today, with 54+ years of JFK Experts chasing their tails and tales.

Just a few of The Many Forces That Allegedly Contributed To The Removal JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK.

* Bilderberg Group

* Bush

* Castro

* Chicago Outfit

* CIA

* Council on Foreign Relations

* Cubans

* DIA

* DOD

* Federal Reserve

* FBI

* J. Edgar Hoover

* KGB

* LBJ

* LHO

* Mafia

* Masons

* Military Industrial Complex

* New World Order

* Nixon

* NSA

* Oil Depletion Allowance

* Russians

* Viet Nam

* Certainly there are many others believed or thought to be involved.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Postby Phil Dragoo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:39 am

Regarding Bush and Clinton--consider Terry Reed and John Cummings, Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the C.I.A., SPI/Shapolsky, 1994.

https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493

Oliver North and Bill Clinton in a bunker guarded by Buddy Young, arguing over cocaine profits arising from the Contra assistance.

Incidentally Daniel Ortega is accused by his step-daughter of serial molestation from her eleventh year.

http://www.therealnicaragua.com/Files/testimony_of_Zoilamerica_vs_Ortega.pdf

Buddy Young would be Clinton's regional FEMA director when Federal employees of Bandelier National Monument set a "controlled burn" summer of 2000 when the temperature was rising, humidity was low, and winds were strong--

--Los Alamos National Labs (LANL) was evacuated--enabling the sanitizing of the theft of nuclear tapes--

--something seen in the spectacular lifting of all U.S. warhead designs and legacy codes by Wen Ho Lee-

See Code Name Kindred Spirit, Notra Trulock.

https://www.amazon.com/Code-Name-Kindred-Spirit-Espionage/dp/1594030464

The intrigue surrounding the "loss" of China in '49 and the invasion by Kim Il Sung the following year--

A former Army intelligence officer tasked to establish the Chinese order of battle after the armistice posits a four-way deal:

http://www.henrymarkholzer.citymax.com/f/holzer_north_korea.pdf

Consider the set-up of MacArthur, keeping him in the dark, as Stalin sees a way to keep China from normal relations with the U.S.

While China is ready to back Kim Il-Sung's zeal to unite the peninsula--

--and Truman--and Marshall--insure a huge military authorization--

--something the first SecDef Forrestal resisted--resulting in flying lessons--

(really now, the "suicide note in the form of the Greek poem in his own hand" was NOT in his hand at all)

CIA and Air Force arose out of the '47 National Security Act--the year of Roswell

and Seamus Coogan finds Allen Dulles at the heart of the UFO mythology creation

To start I shall focus on Allen Dulles’ role in the creation of the modern day UFO phenomenon. This was born out of the Cold War, which have had far reaching and, dare I say, negative consequences on society and on research into the Kennedy assassination and other such areas. One person who consistently wrote about the problems of the CIA playing ‘God’ at the time was an important lower rung establishment figure by the name of Dr. Leon Davidson, who implicated Dulles all the way through his research career. Both parts of this essay are based largely on his commentaries. This focus on Dulles, flies in the face of the accusations that Jim Angleton was involved in running the asinine MJ-12 program to cover up UFOs; in this regard there’s little evidence that Angleton himself was part of a ‘disinformation campaign’. Individuals like Angleton may have pulled a shift or two in the alien palaver promoting bogus UFO stories, but not in the crucial period between the end of WWII and Dulles becoming DCI in 1953. It seems the core people behind Dulles pushing the original UFO agenda were Charles Cabell and CD Jackson, with important if indirect roles coming from Frank Wisner and Dulles’s brother John Foster upon Eisenhower’s election in 1952.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jfk-and-the-majestic-papers-the-history-of-a-hoax-preamble-i

Clinton strengthened Eastasia while Clinton strengthened Eurasia (missiles, warheads, uranium--oh my)

as dba Obama was flexible--the balance of permawar must be maintained--

In the world of 1984 the three superstates are sacrosanct as conflict is restricted to the nonaligned quadrilateral

and of course the world must be made safe for soma

and the Article II president, the temporary resident of the Oval Office, finds tremendous resistance from the deep state's infrastructure.

Phil Dragoo

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 pm

TUESDAY
1:10 p.m.
Chicago, Illinois time.

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members, and Readers:

10.20.2009 - I originally Posted this Informational and Thought Provoking Headline, and Supporting
Material.

A discussion developed involving some of the Best and Brightest of Wim's JFK Murder Solved Forum
Members.

There are at least 20 - 30 Levels of Classified and Top Secret. Many are above The Level of The
President. But even that information is Classified, National Security, and Top Secret.

WHAT IS THE "REAL TRUTH" ?

IS THE "TRUTH" WHAT "THEY" SAY IT IS ?

IF A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST AND NOBODY IS THERE, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND ?

HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE VICTORS.

THE VICTORS ARE HEROES AND PATRIOTS ?

THE LOSERS ARE CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS.

WHAT IS THE "TRUTH" TO YOU ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:29 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?