OPERATION ZIPPER:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

OPERATION ZIPPER:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

OPERATION ZIPPER was/is the CIA'S Code Named File for the planning of the assassination and the cover-up
in the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The National Archives is/was scheduled to release this
information in the year 2012, unless it is further delayed. Time will tell. When the end of 2012 arrives,
I will re-raise this for sure. I am very doubtful that this information will be released. Watch for it yourself.

The assassination/coup d' etat and on-going cover-up was/is successful, as no criminal case, and prosecution
of anyone involved was ever brought to court, and certainly not to justice. EXCEPT the lone, sustained, brilliant,
constitutional, patriotic effort by New Orleans District Attorney James Garrison, and his brave staff and family.
They all endured tremendously against all odds, but suffered greatly to reveal the truth in their own time.

Most people in the United States of America, and the rest of the world, would be totally unaware of D.A. Jim
Garrison and his efforts, were it not for the aggressive, brave, visionary movie producer, Oliver Stone. Stone
and his provocative, and at the time cutting-edge, controversial movie, JFK, featured world renowned actor,
Kevin Costner in the lead role as New Orlean's D.A. Jim Garrison. Jim Garrison himself appears in the movie as
Chief Justice Earl Warren of the U.S. Supreme Court, then leading the infamous Warren Commission.

In my opinion, the JFK Forum, with the synergy of its multi-talented, multi-national, and international members,
can be the greatest non-governmental Search Engine for the truth in the JFK Assassination in the world today.
Pick-up with Wim Dankbaar and The JFK Forum Members where Garrison paved the original way.

Continued admiration, credit, and respect for my highly trusted friend, Wim Dankbaar, and the many great
Members on The JFK Murder Solved Forum.

That said, I am offering and suggesting to those sincere, serious minded JFK Forum Researchers something
deep, powerful, and mind boggling covering decades. My Opinion.

OPERATION ZIPPER:

This is The Holy Grail of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and the on-going cover-up. What else
this is connected to will further amaze you. My Opinion.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely about a Subject
Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: OPERATION ZIPPER:

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Welcome back my friend. 8) Trust me...I'll keep searching...you know that!
Bob

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Okay...here's a start....

http://rockthetruth.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... ipper.html

Let's keep digging.
Bob

Postby ThomZajac » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:04 pm

BPB wrote-

"This is The Holy Grail of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and the on-going cover-up. What else this is connected to will further blow your mind. Trust me."

Do tell! (Even just one morsel...)
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 am

If you look at the link I posted previously, there is mention of a book called Regicide by Gregory Douglas. In checking out that book, I found this comment about Operation Zipper from a person who read the book...

In a nutshell, the bare facts of the JFK assassination are purportedly:

1) The CIA was the prime mover in the regicide of JFK; the CIA's reason was that it was JFK who was leaking the classified PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing) to the Russians, which was treason and the CIA considered a number of ways to remove Kennedy, including impeachment, but, in the end, they chose to fully neutralize him.

2) The Director of Central Intelligence, John McCone, ran Operation Zipper.

3) The Israeli Mossad was involved with the logistics, as well as to kill the Corsican sharpshooters; the CIA needed covert operatives who did not live in the USA and who were proven to be extremely discreet and effective in carrying out logistics of an extremely-sensitive project; furthermore, Israel was really pissed-off with JFK because he refused to allow them to build the nuclear reactor, Dimona, which was absolutely essential for Israel to have in order for them to make their own nuclear weapons.

4) The main shooters were Corsican Mafia sharpshooters; the Mafia wanted JFK gone because of RFK's pursuit of the Chicago Mafia, who never expected the Kennedys to go after them, because of one of their own, Joe Kennedy, who chafed badly from Capone's shaming Joe in the past, so Joe wanted revenge. It was great prestige for the Mafia to have a Kennedy as President. At Joe's insistence, RFK went after the Chicago Mafia with a vengeance that shocked the Chicago Mafia, so they were eager for payback against the Kennedys.

5) The Joint Chiefs of Staff were informed of Operation Zipper and they did not stop them from proceeding; the Joint Chiefs of Staff had wanted JFK gone, because JFK killed off their Operation Northwoods plans and that pissed them off.

6) The FBI was involved to the extent of participating in the coverup.

7) LBJ was informed and remained silent on the plans to neutralize JFK, as he was about to personally gain from this operation.

8) JFK issued the EO 11110, which was his attempt to destroy the Federal Reserve and he had succeeded in getting the initial run of the US Treasury Notes printed off and the Rothschilds would have none of that, so they supported the regicide of JFK.

So that's apparently what happened to the last President who really tried to be a real President.
Bob

Postby ThomZajac » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:19 am

Thanks again, Bob, great stuff. I'm going to have to chew on all that for a bit...

Interesting how the first premise is that JFK was informing the Russians- any idea how the CIA thought he was doing this? Did it involve sexual relations with a Russian spy?
ThomZajac

Postby dankbaar » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:25 am

Very interesting Bruce,

Consider this page of The Nightwatch, the autobiography of David Atlee Phillips. Randy Bednorz told me that this story of the giant snake is probably a covert reference to the JFK assassination. Philips and Lansdale the head and tail zippermen?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/dap190.JPG

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:03 am

By the way, what a stunning beauty that Mary Pinchot Meyer:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/S ... +Meyer.jpg
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby tom jeffers » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 pm

please refer to my thread on the zipper files from a few months ago.
tom jeffers

Postby ThomZajac » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:46 pm

dankbaar wrote:By the way, what a stunning beauty that Mary Pinchot Meyer:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/S ... +Meyer.jpg

Yes, she was.

There is credible evidence that one of the aspects of her affair with JFK was the taking of LSD, which he apparently found enlightening.
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 am

JFK sure knew how to pick his mistress' in terms of looks didn't he? JFK didn't share a lot of the characteristics that his father Joe had, but womanizing was one of the traits he inherited. Joe had an affair with actress Gloria Swanson, while JFK had his fling with Marilyn Monroe, and I'm sure a few other starlets.
Bob

OPERATION ZIPPER:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Bob Fox - Thank You for your germane, informative, and timely responses. I am deeply aware of Operation
Zipper from other sources. Your very credible sources confirm publicly what I was informed of, years ago, and
recently found additional original documentation to confirm same much more extensively.

SERIOUS JFK RESEARCHERS NEED TO COMPLETELY STUDY MAJESTIC TWELVE, ORIGINATED 09.24.1947 BY PRESIDENT
HARRY S. TRUMAN. My Opinion.

Let's take this much, and develop it further, simply for now, for my reasoning that follows. Bob, please follow
with me if you will.

Bob, what are the very first words out of every lone nut, single bullet, Lee Harvey Oswald did it alone, theorists'
mouth ? (Think here of the Warren Commission, Arlan Specter, Gerald Posner, Vincent Bugliosi, Gary Mack, et. al.)

"This proves that there was no conspiracy," right ?

Well, we know for certain that:

1. Operation Zipper was the Military Industrial Complex's and the War Profiteers' planned Military Style Assassination/
Coup D' etat that had to succeed at all costs with the killing of JFK ASAP. FAILURE WAS NOT AN OPTION. My Opinion.

2. We know for a fact that there were at least three (3) major locations at which JFK'S Assassination was planned:

A. Florida.
B. Chicago, Illinois.
C. Dallas, Texas.

3. Since there was a Military Plan to assassinate JFK, and at least three (3) locations, there must have been MORE
than one assassination team, overall. This at least superficially explains, to some degree, why so many people claim
complicity and/or scienter.

4. Tosh Plumlee, a totallly credible source, alleges that he was there to stop the JFK Assassination Attempt in Dallas,
Texas, as did Johnny Rosselli profess to Charles Nicolleti and James Sutton. Which attempt ? Downtown Dallas only ?

Accardo/Giancanna/Rosselli/Nicolleti/Sutton's attempt, only, to possibly allow other later attempts that day to succeed ?
Had an attempt already been stopped, or missed at the airport ? Were the explosives in the box car for a diversion only,
or were they linked to yet another possible assassination attempt on JFK ? What about the speech at the Trade Mart ?
Shooting JFK from a sniper position like Jimmy Sutton, or possibly shooting JFK in the kitchen ala RFK, like Sirhan Sirhan
and Thane Caesar ? What about tasteless, colorless, odorless poison for poisoning sake, or even an undetectable heart
attack similar to what had been planned for Fidel Castro, while JFK ate at a business luncheon with 2,500 observers and
eye witnesses ?

But one thing is for certain. We now have irrefutable proof that there was a Military Plan to Assassinate JFK.

Bob, going one step further. For the sake of argument, let's assume that for whatever reason, the Single Bullet
Theory is true. That does not negate Jimmy Sutton's Custom Mercury Filled Load prepared by Wolfman for the
Remington XP - 100 shot to JFK's right temple area from the Grassy Knoll ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely about a Subject
Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Bob:

Thank You for your germane, informative, and timely responses. I am deeply aware of Operation Zipper from other sources. Your very credible sources confirm publicly what I was informed of, years ago, and recently found original documentation to confirm same.

Let's take this much, and develop it further, simply for now, for my reasoning that follows. Bob, please follow with me if you will.

Bob, what are the very first words out of every lone nut, single bullet, Lee Harvey Oswald did it alone, theorists' mouth ? (Think here of the Warren Commission, Arlan Specter, Geral Posner, Vincent Bugliosi, Gary Mack, et. al.)

"This proves that there was no conspiracy," right !?!

Well, we know for certain that:

1. Operation Zipper was the Military Industrial Complexs' and the War Profiteers' planned military style assassination/coup de' tat that had to succeed at all costs with the killing of JFK ASAP.

2. We know for a fact that there were at least three (3) major locations at which JFK'S Assassination was planned:

A. Florida.
B. Chicago, Illinois.
C. Dallas, Texas.

3. Since there was a Military Plan to assassinate JFK, and at least three (3) locations, there must have been MORE than one assassination team, overall. This at least superficially explains, to some degree, why so many people claim complicity and/or scienter.

4. Tosh Plumlee, a totallly credible source, alleges that he was there to stop the JFK Assassination Attempt in Dallas, Texas, as did Johnny Roselli profess to Charles Nicolleti and James Sutton. Which attempt ? Downtown Dallas only ?

Accardo/Giancanna/Roselli/Nicolleti/Sutton's attempt, only, to possibly allow other later attempts that day succeed ??? Had an attempt already been stopped, or missed at the airport ? Were the explosives in the box car for a diversion only, or were they linked to yet another possible assassination attempt on JFK ? What about the speech at the Trade Mart ? Shooting JFK from a sniper position like Jimmy Sutton, or possibly shooting JFK in the kitchen ala RFK, like Sirhan Sirhan and Caesar Thane ? What about tasteless, colorless, odorless poison for poisoning sake, or even an undetectable heart attack similar to what had been planned for Fidel Castro, while JFK ate at a business luncheon with 2,500 observers and eye witnesses ?

But one thing is for certain. We now have irrefutable proof that there was a Military Plan to Assassinate JFK.

Bob, going one step further. For the sake of argument, let's assume that for whatever reason, the Single Bullet Theory is true. That does not negate Jimmy Sutton's Custom Mercury Filled Load prepared by Wolfman for the Remington XP - 100 shot to JFK'S right temple area from the Grassy Knoll ?!?

Bob, let me know what you think of some of my reasoning processes.

Best Regards,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Bruce...once again...your reasoning is quite clear my friend. You make several excellent points. For one, the three locations aspect of the killing of JFK. Miami/Tampa, Chicago or Dallas is a great observation. From what I have read or researched, the CIA had "patsies" in every city. Plus, Lee Harvey Oswald was not the only patsy in Dallas either, depending on how the killing went down. I too have heard that there were three locations in Dallas for the assassination to take place...Love Field, Dealey Plaza and the Trade Mart. Obviously, the conspirators decided on Dealey Plaza, but the whole situation with the explosives in the boxcar tell you how far they were willing to go to make sure JFK would be killed. Bottom line, there were different cities, different patsies and different situations as to how the assassination would take place. And the MSM and the U.S. government would take care of the rest to clean up any mistakes that were made. Just like they did after the events of 9/11.
Bob

Postby Randy Bednorz » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello, Forum participants on the "Operation Zipper" thread.

Wim -- how are you?

First, let me say it had been several years since I tapped into this forum last. My research and literary plans for this topic have been on a "back-burner." Part of the reason: there are probably about 30 "theories," and about 4,000 books, with people free to believe just about anything -- including the Warren Report. The 1964 Warren Report was the only publication that was "nearly equivalent" to "judicial notice" -- an official position.

So today, in the US, reasonable journalists like Chris Matthews continue to make comments like "Oswald was a communist," and "Oswald was the lone-nut who killed JFK." I've wanted to throw a beer-bottle at my TV set, just for such passing remarks.

There is a "stigma" to doing this sort of research. If I mention it today, and start explaining my "personal discoveries," people seem to "tune out," and remark "I'm one of those who thinks that Oswald did not do it . . . . " The conversation ends. Maybe I get "the jaundiced eye."

Always -- I hear remarks such as this: "It was 46 years ago! What difference does it make now?!"

I want to explain that.

Our local newspaper, like most such newspapers, has a "letters-to-the-editor" forum. Recently, the news has focused on the resurgence of right-wing extremists in the US, Secret Service vulnerabilities, and threats to President Obama.

So one writer argued "The Right Wing would never kill the President. Oswald was a communist -- and Oswald killed JFK."

Public opinion has been shaped by Dealey Plaza for 46 years. You could say "That's an accident," but I don't believe it is an accident.

During the late 1950s and into the '60s, America was at a crossroads. Massive sums had been spent on the coldest part of the Cold War. Stalin had died, however. Even the living Stalin was overwhelmed in fear of a military conflict with the US, while the CIA had become the biggest money-laundering institution to dwarf the Mafia, and was also inflating estimates about threats because they couldn't find enough "assets" to gather reliable intelligence. A lot of money and fear were riding on US foreign policy and military-spending choices. [To be continued]
Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees -- [Emiliano Zapata]
Randy Bednorz

Postby ThomZajac » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

More! More!
ThomZajac

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?