UFO/JFK

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

UFO/JFK

Postby ThomZajac » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 am

Here's a curious link-

www.areawidenews.com/blogs/1215/entry/22315/

There's a bunch of stuff near the beginning of which I had been unaware regarding Buy Banister and Clay Shaw. Interesting....
ThomZajac

Re: UFO/JFK

Postby SeamusCoogan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 am

From what I know one of the individuals was a mate of Clay Shaws who claimed he saw a UFO. Now whats odd about this is that the sighting is dubious, it was in fact cover for some experimental stuff they were doing. The CIA have aided and abetted the UFO phenomona as a way to ward off reports of United States top secret aircraft. Anybody who tells you Kennedy was killed because of his knowledge of Aliens is utterly full of *(&^
SeamusCoogan

Postby Bob » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 pm

I think most of us here respect Jim Marrs and his work researching the JFK assassination. Look at this...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1860.htm

Then...give me your opinion.
Bob

Postby SeamusCoogan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah interesting.

Note though Bob that Jims not directly linking the Kennedy assassination to the UFO issue. I think Marrs may at some other points but I think to my knowledge he has not lent precedent to that over more earth bound issues ie, MIC or CIA for instance.

UFO's, hmmmmm, well I have some good friends whom I trust implicitly (ones a cop no a detective) and they have seen some stuff. Theres also the Valentich case off of Australia that is flat out spooky and the Kai Koura light shows down here in NZ in the 70's.

Yeah I mean its utterly lame to think we are the only lifeform in space. But lemme tell you theres even more bullshit out there than in the Kennedy case. Abductions and stuff, phew lord knows some people are just kooks, or hustlers. Theres a few poor barstads who likely underwent some type of weird MK Ultra expriments and then there maybe some weird stuff. I generally don't trust some of the military based stories Bob, I think a lot of its a shell game in some ways.
SeamusCoogan

Postby ThomZajac » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Bob wrote:I think most of us here respect Jim Marrs and his work researching the JFK assassination. Look at this...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1860.htm

Then...give me your opinion.

Great link, Bob. I didn't know about the JFK/Roswell connection- intriguing as hell.

For the record, I'd be very surprised if JFK's UFO knowledge and his desire to share it was the driving factor in the wizards desire to assassinate him, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it had been a contributing factor.
ThomZajac

Postby SeamusCoogan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah, I need to say, that people are not full of shit for having a different opinion to mine. My first post came across as a little antagonistic and of course I respect Bobs and Toms questions. Anyhow, I should have just said it pays to play safe when dabbling in such areas as its hard to make the Forrest for the trees.

As for Kaikoura, yeah been once utterly beautiful. But well thats New Zealand (okay Im biased) and I think Tom theres new restrictions on foreign ownership down their nowadays. Maori, had in fact been seeing strange lights up there anyhow for quite awhile. Mind, they are great story tellers lol.
SeamusCoogan

Postby tom jeffers » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qlciIkeKIw

i posted this a few years ago
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 pm

tom jeffers wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qlciIkeKIw

i posted this a few years ago

Yes...I remember that vid Tom. Nice! 8)

As one who believes in extraterrestial life in the universe, I can't dismiss anything. Just look at how quickly the technology in the world changes. Look at the stealth aircraft, iPhones, wireless technology etc. for instance. I still think the biggest reason for JFK's murder were the changes he was making to the Federal Reserve. Look at the world's economy today if you don't believe me. Close behind for wanting JFK dead would be those in the CIA, the war profiteers and big oil. The mob was on the bottom of the ladder, although they were connected at the hip to the CIA in many cases. But UFO information was also closely tied to the CIA...as the CIA was formed right around the time of the Roswell incident. Plus, the war profiteers have certainly upgraded the cost of their weaponry...like with the stealth.
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:24 pm

bob,

15 years ago i read a book by lt col phillip j corso titled the day after roswell. he worked in the army and they reverse enginerred wreckage from roswell. they used government contractors and we got night vision, kevlar, bullet proof material, fibre optics and the integrated curcuit from this program. his son now gives talks occassionally. if you have a chance, google it. it is very interesting. one interesting thing was that the army, navy, and air force did not share this info with each other. the air force confiscated the actual ships as well as live and dead aliens. the army just got remnants that their troops picked up from scavanging the wreck sites. so much for one people, one government...

I also want to personally thank you for the amount of time you spend on making this the best website that jfkers could ask for. my time has been much more limited these days with day trading that when i get some free time, the last thing i want to do is look at a monitor. i will continue to contribute in any way i can.

namaste'
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks Tom...I'll check that stuff out. Yes...I have a bit more time to post on the forum than you do, but when you do post...it's like E.F. Hutton. Everyone listens! 8)
Bob

UFO/JFK

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

10.15.2009 - Mr. Thomas Zajac Posted this eyecatching Headline.

A short, but interesting discussion evolved. There are some links
that provide some revealing time lines, connections, facts, points
of information, and opinions. Many may not be aware of this
material today.

I am not implying that I buy into everything, but there is room for
follow-up and reflection. Some of the coincidences and connections,
if true, are unusual.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,
research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of these
combined subject matters ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

UFO/JFK

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:51 am

01.17.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

10.15.2009 - Mr. Tom Zajac, an Excellent Long Time Contributing Member originally Posted this eye-catching Headline and Supporting Material.

A short, interesting discussion developed with some Thought Provoking Material, and Opinions.

Curious to see what beliefs and thoughts are today.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:11 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:12 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?