9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Re: 9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:05 am

tom jeffers wrote:Get that recipe. a lot of good cooks never write anything down, a pinch of this a smidgen of that you know how it goes.

LOL
You KNOW it! :lol:
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:58 pm

09.11.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

10.05.2009 - Pasquale DiFabrizio Originally Posted this interesting, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

Interesting how Pasquale connects JFK to 09.11.2001, and the Attacks and Problems on Wim Dankbaar for his
Excellent, Outstanding Body of Work, and those involved in 09.11.2001 Research and Efforts.

TO ME, OPERATION NORTHWOODS, JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, 09.11.2001, THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING, AND SO MANY OTHER
FALSE FLAGS ARE ALL CONNECTED.

TO ME, THIS IS THE INCREDIBLE VALUE OF MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR.
(09.11.2017, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9/11 Mysteries In Trouble:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:47 am

Wednesday
9:47 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

10.05.2009 - Mr. Pasquale Di Fabrizio, a Brilliant Contributing Member on the JFK Murder Solved Forum,
Originally Posted this Informative, Important Headline, and Supporting Material.

09.11.2019 - Eight years later does anybody have any Additional Facts, Thoughts, or Theories about
this Subject Matter ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?