The Big Picture

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

The Big Picture

Postby ThomZajac » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 pm

I have long contended that, as Wim has explained, the JFK assassination is in many ways solved. It can be said with a high degree of certainty that the conspiracy to kill the president and to cover it up originated at the highest levels of US government (Johnson, Hover/Sullivan, Dulles, and likely 'higher' to the invisible government). We know that the main apparatus to execute the president was the same apparatus used to wage a clandestine war on Castro's Cuba, and we know key members of the Secret Service did all they could to deny the president of the protection he would normally have received in Dallas. We know that mafia and CIA were intertwined in many ways, and we know that the owners of the mainstream media were instrumental in promoting the government's lone nut fairy tale. We know the president was hit from in front, and we know his body was altered between Parkland and Bethesda. We know an awful lot.

And while I understand the fascination with trying to determine with some degree of certainty who fired what shots from where, and what wounds they caused and when, this impossible task is similar to trying to determine the arrangement of feathers in a pillow before it was busted open. We can never truly KNOW. And in large part, the arrangement of feathers doesn't really matter. We know James Files- a member of the Chicago mob and a member of the CIA- was in Dallas and was involved in a plot to kill the president; does it really matter if he fired the fatal shot from behind the picket fence? I don't think it does,especially because we can never truly know. Does it really matter if JFK is responding to a back wound or a throat wound when first hit? Not really, because we KNOW the fatal head shot came from the front.

I bring this up, because we spend a lot of time on discussing these points. Yesterday I got all hot and bothered discussing the throat wound, and now it just seems silly. It's a distraction. We know there was a team of CIA/Mafia/Secret Service/local right wingers in Dallas to execute the president.

The question I would much rather focus on though is; On whose orders? Who made up the invisible government at that time? How has the invisible government progressed through the years? Who comprise it now?

Aren't those the things which are truly the most important aspects of the JFK assassination?
ThomZajac

Re: The Big Picture

Postby Jsnow915 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

food for thought Thom...its kind of scary not really knowing what direction we are actually going in and who is running the show.
there wolf.....there castle
Jsnow915

Postby tom jeffers » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 pm

good points. there were many reasons and motives for jfk to be killed. there could have been a cabal behind the scenes molding the players into performing their parts for their particular reasons. there is a power that eisenhower called the military industrial complex. i call it the money people. the rothchilds and their minions. they pretty much control who gets elected president, the value of money, the wars and all major events in the world. the money issue (united states notes that jfk issued) may have been the straw that broke the camels back. do you know that the riches men in the world never make any list in forbes, they stay behind the scenes unnoticed. they use non profit foundations that pay no tax and when they die, their heirs are elected to the board of directors and they then control the wealth while paying no inheritance taxes. this, my friends is the real grand conspiracy. every major country in the world is now controled by a central bank and issues fiat money. there were two central banks prior to the federal reserve that were thrown out by the citizens.
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Thom...you didn't seem that hot and bothered yesterday (unless there were more fires :wink: ). Your post was well stated about the throat/back wound scenario. But you bring up another excellent point. If I had to rank the people responsible for JFK's murder, here they are...

Big Banking
The CIA
Key Government Officials
The Military Industrial Complex
Big Oil
The Mob

They all sort of intertwine. Big Banking and Big Oil made sure the finances were there for the operation. The CIA/Mob were the hitmen. Big Banking wanted the Federal Reserve to stay unchanged. It has...since the assassination. The CIA was not torn into 1,000 pieces, and it has kept doing what it does to this day. LBJ was not dropped from the ticket or indicted and became President, while J. Edgar Hoover kept his title as director of the FBI, and not forced to retire. The MIC was happy because Vietnam became a big time profit machine for the war profiteers after JFK's death, as LBJ changed the direction of the war just two days after the murder. Big Oil kept their profits, as the changes that JFk wanted were never implemented. The Mob was happy because the hit on JFK sort of made RFK toothless.
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

i agree bob, in fact many of those behind big banking also profited in oil and were apart of the military industrial complex. in a way those 3 could be different factions of the same group of powerful men.
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Thanks Tom. Hey speaking of big oil, since we have so many new members, would you mind posting that very imformative post of your's that explains what JFK was trying to do with big oil?
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:30 pm

from my earlier post:

The biggest change was that JFK was pushing for the oil depletion allowance to drop from 30 percent to 15 percent. now this doesn't sound like much but i will explain.

Texas oil millionaires also fought hard to get the oil depletion allowance. It was first introduced in 1913 and allowed producers to use the depletion allowed to deduct just 5 per cent of their income and the deduction was limited to the original cost of their property. However, in 1926 the depletion allowance was increased to 27.5 per cent.

As Robert Bryce pointed out in his book, Cronies: Oil, the Bushes, and the Rise of Texas, America's Superstate: "Numerous studies showed that the oilmen were getting a tax break that was unprecedented in American business. While other businessmen had to pay taxes on their income regardless of what they sold, the oilmen got special treatment."

Bryce gives an example in his book how the oil depreciation allowance works. "An oilman drills a well that costs $100,000. He finds a reservoir containing $10,000,000 worth of oil. The well produces $1 million worth of oil per year for ten years. In the very first year, thanks to the depletion allowance, the oilman could deduct 27.5 per cent, or $275,000, of that $1 million in income from his taxable income. Thus, in just one year, he's deducted nearly three times his initial investment. But the depletion allowance continues to pay off. For each of the next nine years, he gets to continue taking the $275,000 depletion deduction. By the end of the tenth year, the oilman has deducted $2.75 million from his taxable income, even though his initial investment was only $100,000."

Such a system was clearly unfair and only benefited a small group of businessmen in Texas. It seemed only a matter of time before Congress removed this tax loophole. However, these oilmen used some of their great wealth to manipulate the politicians in Washington.

During the 1960 presidential election John F. Kennedy gave his support for the oil depletion allowance. In October, 1960, he said that he appreciated "the value and importance of the oil-depletion allowance. I realize its purpose and value... The oil-depletion allowance has served us well."

However, two years later, Kennedy decided to take on the oil industry. On 16th October, 1962, Kennedy was able to persuade Congress to pass an act that removed the distinction between repatriated profits and profits reinvested abroad. While this law applied to industry as a whole, it especially affected the oil companies. It was estimated that as a result of this legislation, wealthy oilmen saw a fall in their earnings on foreign investment from 30 per cent to 15 per cent.

On 17th January, 1963, President Kennedy presented his proposals for tax reform. This included relieving the tax burdens of low-income and elderly citizens. Kennedy also claimed he wanted to remove special privileges and loopholes. He even said he wanted to do away with the oil depletion allowance. It is estimated that the proposed removal of the oil depletion allowance would result in a loss of around $300 million a year to Texas oilmen.

Namaste'
tom jeffers

Postby kenmurray » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Great post there Tom. Plenty of reason why Oil men like Murchinson and others hated JFK.
I came across this link of 3 reasons why JFK was murdered: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/16654 ... s-Murdered
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks Tom..your post is very enlightening. Nice link once again Ken.
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 pm

kenmurray wrote:Great post there Tom. Plenty of reason why Oil men like Murchinson and others hated JFK.
I came across this link of 3 reasons why JFK was murdered: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/16654 ... s-Murdered

in an earlier post i mentioned that big oil, the MIC and the Fed had basically the same cadre in the background. this was the actual power behind the hit. think of the king on a chess board. they move very little but are the real power. all the other pieces whether they know it or not move for the kings benefit. the queen would be the cia give the facts that they mingled with all the other players and minipulated them as they wished. they transcend country boundaries, and the rooks and bishops would be the mob, fbi, daalas police deptm secret service, and other higher players. chuck, jimmy, etc were the pawns
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 am

tom jeffers wrote:
kenmurray wrote:Great post there Tom. Plenty of reason why Oil men like Murchinson and others hated JFK.

in an earlier post i mentioned that big oil, the MIC and the Fed had basically the same cadre in the background. this was the actual power behind the hit. think of the king on a chess board. they move very little but are the real power. all the other pieces whether they know it or not move for the kings benefit. the queen would be the cia give the facts that they mingled with all the other players and minipulated them as they wished. they transcend country boundaries, and the rooks and bishops would be the mob, fbi, daalas police deptm secret service, and other higher players. chuck, jimmy, etc were the pawns

Excellent analysis Tom. 8)
Bob

Postby ThomZajac » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:24 am

Indeed.
ThomZajac

Postby ThomZajac » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Here's a "Big Picture" post from Bob long ago which I think is really good-

And then there's this little piece of information from the book "Defrauding America":

Much has been written about the role of the CIA factions in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. It isn't the purpose of this book to go into that subject. However, the statements of relatively high- ranking former or present ONI and Navy officers relating to the JFK assassination are given within these pages for the reader to ponder.

The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK, and that Kennedy was advised three weeks before the assassination of a plan to assassinate him in one of three cities that Kennedy would be visiting.

During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped.

Parker had earlier mentioned to me that he had turned over a full box of files and tapes, documentation, and micro-fiche for the Pegasus operation in the Caribbean to Congressman Larry McDonald shortly before the Congressman boarded the ill-fated Korean Airlines Flight 007 that was shot down by the Russians.

Plus, this is Wim's conclusion that I agree with...

CONCLUSIONS:

The plot to kill JFK originates from the very same forces that were working together on the Bay of Pigs and the plots to assassinate Fidel Castro: All these forces had their own reasons to recapture Cuba and to hate Kennedy, whom they also blamed for the failure of the Bay of Pigs.

These groups were 1) The CIA with the approval of some of the highest government officials (like Johnson, Hoover, Ford and Nixon) 2) The anti Castro Cuban exiles 3) Mafiabosses Sam Giancana , Carlos Marcello and Santos Trafficante and 4) wealthy industrialists and Texan oilmen like H.L. Hunt, Syd Richardson and Clint Murchison. George H.W. Bush has documented connections to all four groups.

Sam Giancana states in his biography that he knew Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon personally (to read the page click here), as well as the aforementioned oil millionaires and George Demohrenshildt (to read the page click here), , and that they planned the JFK assassination together. James Files, the confessed grassy knoll assassin who fired the fatal shot into JFK's head, did not only work for Sam Giancana, but was recruited in the CIA to train Cuban exiles for the Bay of Pigs, by none other than David Atlee Phillips. He claims that one of his later senior supervisors in covert operations was George H.W. Bush. Lyndon Johnson told his mistress Madeline Brown: "It was the CIA and the Oilboys". Bush was both ! In addition he was up to his neck in the Bay of Pigs and the anti Castro movement. What is the chance he could not have known about the plot?

David Atlee Phillips was also the CIA supervisor for Lee Harvey Oswald, a heroic man that was unwittingly chosen to take the blame as the patsy, while led to believe he was to penetrate the group of assassins in order to sabotage the plot and prevent JFK's assassination.

On November 22, 1963 a criminal power elite seized control through a coup d'etat and a subsequent cover up of the truth that lasts until today. This is because they strengthened their position ever since. The key to unlocking the truth lies in one of their most powerful assets: the mainstream media. That is why you were not aware of most of the above !

It is clear that Bush protected the cover-up, as well as individuals and CIA elements that were involved in the JFK assassination. Although the above may not be conclusive evidence for Bush's involvement or knowledge about JFK's murder, all together a bigger and more criminal picture than many of us dare to imagine, emerges, with a direct connection to the political situation of today.
ThomZajac

Postby kenmurray » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 am

kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 am

kenmurray

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?