Why is James Files not dead?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Why is James Files not dead?

Postby Johan van Leeuwen » Sat May 06, 2006 3:46 pm

If James Files is the one who he claims he is, why is this man still living then? The fact that the man lives makes it imo. at least very unlikely that he is speaking the truth. How can he know so much and get away with it? Eliminating him would be a simple job compared to the jfk job itself. By knowing too much he is a risk. Since knobody knew his identity/role eliminating him would have been easy, if not trivial. In stead, the man lives for 43 years since the shooting. What/who protects him then? It makes no sense at all that he lives does it?
Johan van Leeuwen

Postby dankbaar » Sun May 07, 2006 9:43 am

5. Waarom is hij niet vermoord:

Er zijn 3 mislukte aanslagen op zijn leven gepleegd, al ver voordat hij heeft bekend. Verder is het een mythe dat alle betrokkenen worden vermoord. Er zijn talloze betrokkenen die nu nog leven en nooit zijn gedood. Alleen diegenen die een risico vormen, worden geintimideerd of vermoord. Betrokkenen John Roselli, Sam Giancana en Charles Nicoletti, de directe baas van James Files, zijn allen vermoord. Maar het verschil is dat ze alle drie waren opgeroepen om te getuigen voor de Senaatscommissie die de moord heronderzocht. . Zij vormden dus een risico. James Files heeft nooit in de spotlights gestaan en is nooit als verdachte gezien. Om hem nu te vermoorden, lost niets op. Doodzwijgen of belachelijk maken is net zo effectief. Zijn getuigenis staat op record en zijn dood zou slechts de media-aandacht voor zijn verhaal versterken, terwijl die media-aandacht tot nu toe vrijwel geheel ontbreekt. Wie heeft immers ooit gehoord van James Files? Men zou toch enige ruchtbaarheid mogen verwachten over iemand die een zo beroemde moord bekent.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: Why is James Files not dead?

Postby Pennyworth » Mon May 08, 2006 3:26 am

Johan van Leeuwen wrote:If James Files is the one who he claims he is, why is this man still living then? The fact that the man lives makes it imo. at least very unlikely that he is speaking the truth. How can he know so much and get away with it? Eliminating him would be a simple job compared to the jfk job itself. By knowing too much he is a risk. Since knobody knew his identity/role eliminating him would have been easy, if not trivial. In stead, the man lives for 43 years since the shooting. What/who protects him then? It makes no sense at all that he lives does it?

Excellent point...he is worried about naming one party..he should tell all...he killed JFK and has not voiced ANY remorse..he is more worried about his own hide than the life he took. If he names the living party or parties to the murder it does not give him a death sentence especially with so many people watching the warehouse. Think about it Files .These people also most likely don't have the same power after all these years. :wink:
Pennyworth

Re: Why is James Files not dead?

Postby Pennyworth » Mon May 08, 2006 7:27 pm

Johan van Leeuwen wrote:If James Files is the one who he claims he is, why is this man still living then? The fact that the man lives makes it imo. at least very unlikely that he is speaking the truth. How can he know so much and get away with it? Eliminating him would be a simple job compared to the jfk job itself. By knowing too much he is a risk. Since knobody knew his identity/role eliminating him would have been easy, if not trivial. In stead, the man lives for 43 years since the shooting. What/who protects him then? It makes no sense at all that he lives does it?

Good questions Johan,

Files has confessed to the conspirators that are now dead. He will not talk about the living. He feels if he mentioned them he would be dead.
Times have changed with the superinformation highway..The whole world is listening to this one.We don't need 'desktop' publishing or tv or newpapers to get the story out this time around. God Bless the Interent. Americans and the whole world for that matter have the right to know. Who are these people anyway that he is protecting? Files lives in the past thinking if he breaks his silence he is a dead man. Not true. Firstly, he would be a hero for doing this. Only he has the answer or the 'Keys to the Mystery.' Confession is also good for the soul. If he confessed it would be like 'the shot heard all over the world", so to speak. he really needs to forget about himself and be a good soldier this time around.
:idea: :wink:
Pennyworth

Postby Pennyworth » Mon May 08, 2006 7:30 pm

I would like to add that if and when he does make a full confession, he will be protecting America against these 'Un-Americans.' and alert people to the activities that have gone down.
Pennyworth

Postby dankbaar » Mon May 08, 2006 9:40 pm

Dear Paul Pennyworth,

It is pretty obvious that you don't know James Files and think very different from him. Have you seen his interviews?

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Pennyworth » Tue May 09, 2006 2:44 am

dankbaar wrote:Dear Paul Pennyworth,

It is pretty obvious that you don't know James Files and think very different from him. Have you seen his interviews?

Wim

:arrow:
No. Please enlighten me.
Pennyworth

Postby Pennyworth » Tue May 09, 2006 2:48 am

Paul Pennyworth wrote:

Wim

No. Please enlighten me.[/quoteOh to add, why did Files talk? To make money. He could make more if he came completely clean.
Pennyworth

Postby Alex Wagenaar » Wed May 10, 2006 10:54 am

I'm a newcomer to this form. Wim, i've ordered the book and are awaiting delivery. I haven't seen the DVD yet, but i've got a question about a passage i've read in a document on this site.

"Files stated that his kidnappers demanded a "package" which Charles Nicoletti gave to him following the JFK assassination. Files said that Nicoletti instructed him to "hold on to the package" for it may save his life someday.
Following his recovery from the kidnaping and torture incident, Files says he dug up the "package" and that it contained a map of the presidential motorcade route through Dealey Plaza and several Secret Service identification cards. Files stated that he destroyed the contents of the "package"."

My question: Why did mr. Files destroy this and didn't hold on to it for safe keepings?
Alex Wagenaar

Postby Paul » Wed May 10, 2006 11:32 am

Alex Wagenaar wrote:I'm a newcomer to this form. Wim, i've ordered the book and are awaiting delivery. I haven't seen the DVD yet, but i've got a question about a passage i've read in a document on this site.

"Files stated that his kidnappers demanded a "package" which Charles Nicoletti gave to him following the JFK assassination. Files said that Nicoletti instructed him to "hold on to the package" for it may save his life someday.
Following his recovery from the kidnaping and torture incident, Files says he dug up the "package" and that it contained a map of the presidential motorcade route through Dealey Plaza and several Secret Service identification cards. Files stated that he destroyed the contents of the "package"."

My question: Why did mr. Files destroy this and didn't hold on to it for safe keepings?

I think the most important thing in that "package" wasn't the stuff he threw away, but Nicoletti's diary, which Files still has!

Gr. Paul.
Paul

Postby Alex Wagenaar » Wed May 10, 2006 12:57 pm

Hey paul thanks for your reply.
I didn't knew the package also contained a diary, are the contents of this diary known. Either in the book, DVD or by Wim or anybody related to the investigation?
Alex Wagenaar

Postby francois bertrand » Wed May 10, 2006 1:07 pm

nobody but Files knows the content of the diary and where it is...
François
francois bertrand

Postby dankbaar » Wed May 10, 2006 1:11 pm

Alex Wagenaar wrote:I'm a newcomer to this form. Wim, i've ordered the book and are awaiting delivery. I haven't seen the DVD yet, but i've got a question about a passage i've read in a document on this site.

He says he destroyed the map of the motorcade and the SS badges, he kept the ledger.

I can only speculate on why he destroyed the rest. Probably because he did not expect that he would ever come into a position that he would confess to his role in the JFK assassination.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Wed May 10, 2006 1:15 pm

Paul Pennyworth wrote:
Paul Pennyworth wrote:

Wim

No. Please enlighten me.

Protecting his former associates is a higher priority to him than Paul Pennyworth believing his confession.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Alex Wagenaar » Wed May 10, 2006 1:36 pm

To get one thing straight for me, was it a ledger or a diary?

Am i correct in assuming that Files hasn´t reveiled the content due to otherwise endangering or harming people who are still alive? And if so wouldn´t it be wise to arrange some kind of safeguard in case of a unforeseen event? As far as this hasn´t been done yet.
Alex Wagenaar

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?