fingerprint found on sixth floor

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, Bob, dankbaar, Dealey Joe

Re: fingerprint found on sixth floor

Postby Bob » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

kenmurray wrote:
Bob wrote:
ChristophMessner wrote:Maybe there are still some fingerprints on the original boxes still up today and nobody investigated it so far.

Chris, I wouldn't think there are ANY boxes remaining from the 6th floor that haven't been impounded or fingerprinted. But you NEVER know the way that crime was investigated. :wink:

Well if there are still some boxes up today the "Voice of Truth" Gary Mack would bury them. :shock:

Yes...Mack would feel "boxed" in. :shock: :wink:
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

ChristophMessner wrote:These fingerprint stories I hardly can believe. Were the shooters so stupid to not use gloves? Would have Oswald ever been so stupid to leave palmprints on any rifle on the 6th floor. Witness Euins said, the 6th floor east window shooter was bald haired.
Pretty bald haired, isn't he?
But that's just poking in the dark.
I'd rather think the trace towards the real shooters leads over Jack Dougherty. He cared for their safe getaway. That's my guess. Any chance to get more knowledge about this Jack Dougherty?

where did this picture come from. this is the picture i have of hicks. i agree that the guy above looks lie the mexico oswald picture and has that "russian" look, however the guy below looks more scandinavian.
jameshicks.gif
jameshicks.gif (8.31 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
tom jeffers

Postby tom jeffers » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:11 pm

ChristophMessner wrote:These fingerprint stories I hardly can believe. Were the shooters so stupid to not use gloves? Would have Oswald ever been so stupid to leave palmprints on any rifle on the 6th floor. Witness Euins said, the 6th floor east window shooter was bald haired.
Pretty bald haired, isn't he?
But that's just poking in the dark.
I'd rather think the trace towards the real shooters leads over Jack Dougherty. He cared for their safe getaway. That's my guess. Any chance to get more knowledge about this Jack Dougherty?

where did this picture come from? I am curious? Please.
tom jeffers

Postby tom jeffers » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Bob wrote:Are you lookling for this?

I couldn't find one larger unfortunately. I'll keep looking, or maybe Ken can find one.

bob,

i think this guy is suuposed to be Johnny Mitchell Deveraux
tom jeffers

Postby ChristophMessner » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Tom,
I just googled for "Oswald Mexico" until I found that picture, cause I've seen that in a book before. I don't know who that man is, but I believe the witness, who said there was a bald haired man in the 6th floor east window, cause why should he invent that.
Chris

Hey, Jack Dougherty most probably accompanied the real shooter(s) down by elevator! Why is there not more research on this man?
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

Postby kenmurray » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm

ChristophMessner wrote:Tom,
I just googled for "Oswald Mexico" until I found that picture, cause I've seen that in a book before. I don't know who that man is, but I believe the witness, who said there was a bald haired man in the 6th floor east window, cause why should he invent that.
Chris

Hey, Jack Dougherty most probably accompanied the real shooter(s) down by elevator! Why is there not more research on this man?

Chris, I'm interested too in Jack Dougherty. I can't seem to find any photo of him on the internet. Maybe Thom can ask Jack White if he has one. Plus I will E-mail Jim DiEugenio and ask him about Dougherty. Who knows, maybe Jim will discuss Dougherty in some detail the next time Jim is on Black Op Radio.
kenmurray

Postby NickMarinich » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 am

http://roswell.fortunecity.com/angelic/96/sports~1.htm

From the descriptions given by Worrell and Carr, about the man escaping out of the back of TSBD. It most likely was ever Cain or Wallace?
Though Cain was 5'7'' and in his early 30's at the time, so I'm leaning more towards it being him.
NickMarinich

Postby kenmurray » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:26 pm

NickMarinich wrote:http://roswell.fortunecity.com/angelic/96/sports~1.htm

From the descriptions given by Worrell and Carr, about the man escaping out of the back of TSBD. It most likely was ever Cain or Wallace?
Though Cain was 5'7'' and in his early 30's at the time, so I'm leaning more towards it being him.

Great link there Nick. You may be right about Cain. Cain's death was a weird one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cain
kenmurray

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?