Evidence Of Revision

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Evidence Of Revision

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Here is the 5 part powerful documentary that you folks might be interested in viewing called "Evidence Of Revision" : http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id844.html
kenmurray

Re: Evidence Of Revision

Postby Bob » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm

It is well worth anyone's time to view these videos and links. Nice job again Ken.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Thanks Bob, have you watched all of them yet?
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Not all as of yet, but what I have seen thus far is not disappointing me.
Bob

Postby Martin Hinrichs » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm

It is a great piece of documentation about this happening.
Probably the best i've ever seen. :D

Martin
Martin Hinrichs

Postby Bob » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 pm

One of the more ironic pieces in the videos was in part two of five called The "Why" of it. One of the more interesting parts of that segment was a report by none other than Bill O'Reilly then of Inside Edition. O'Reilly like many others like Gary Mack and Vincent Bugliosi was once on the good side before he was corrupted and bought off by the dark side (the disinformation machine).
Bob

Postby ThomZajac » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:37 pm

The extensive 'raw footage' is spellbinding, and I like the minimal use of narration. Every high school in the nation should be showing this perspective on some of US history's most significant events.
ThomZajac

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:37 pm

The whole documentary is spellbinding. The part about the Jim Jones massacre opened my eyes that I didn't know like the majority of those that died were murdered and not by suicide!
kenmurray

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:35 pm

kenmurray wrote:The whole documentary is spellbinding. The part about the Jim Jones massacre opened my eyes that I didn't know like the majority of those that died were murdered and not by suicide!

Yep! A lot of them WERE murdered...forced to drink the punch at gunpoint! It's right out of a horror movie.
I would have fought and fought until they shot me rather than drink the punch!
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby JDThomas » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay,
watching part 1; at around 16:40, a secret serviceman is riding on the back of the presidential limo - what caused him to get on board (as nobody was riding the back of the limo when it left Love Field)? ... what caused him to get off again?
JDThomas

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:11 pm

JDThomas wrote:Okay,
watching part 1; at around 16:40, a secret serviceman is riding on the back of the presidential limo - what caused him to get on board (as nobody was riding the back of the limo when it left Love Field)? ... what caused him to get off again?

I think he was ordered off of the car.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby ThomZajac » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:

Pasquale, I think you may be referring to the Love Field shenanigans. JD, I believe, is referring to an event later on. I'll take a look-
ThomZajac

Postby kenmurray » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 am

JD and Thom I noticed that too at 16:40 of part one. I can't tell at this moment which agent it was. He had sunglasses on.
kenmurray

Postby ThomZajac » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 am

Just looked at it...

My first thought is that it had to be Clint Hill, the only SS guy who came closet to acting in an appropriate manner that day (unless you count following orders from SS conspirators to not protect the president as shots were ringing out as acting appropriately). Jackie had requested him, and I would guess that there may have been a few times on the route where people were so close to the car and security was otherwise so absent that Hill took it upon himself to ride on the back bumper.

My second thought is in regard to an event I had not heard about until recently (excuse me for not taking the the time to properly reference it now). But it seems there was an incident shortly before the motorcade arrived at Dealey Plaza where a man ran up to the presidential limousine and was subdued. There are 'inside' stories which state that the man was an agent (SS or something) stationed in Dallas who was aware of the assassination plot, but did not wish to cooperate, and that it was he who approached the limo and that he was trying to warn the president. News reports shortly after the assassination stated that a SS agent had been killed, and it seems that the agent in question has never been seen again. I don't remember at this moment where I learned of that, so if anyone else has info on that, please post it here. If I don't see something in the next day or so, I'll see what I can find. Anyway, Hill (if it was him) could have been responding to that.

Bottom line for me though, is that there is overwhelming evidence, conclusive evidence PROVING SS cooperation in the JFK assassination. Which brings me to a point I've been meaning to bring up for a while. Nah, I'm too tired at the moment- I think I'll start a new thread on 'that' when I can do 'it' justice.
ThomZajac

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:00 am

ThomZajac wrote:
Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:

Pasquale, I think you may be referring to the Love Field shenanigans. JD, I believe, is referring to an event later on. I'll take a look-

I was referring to the Love Field shenanigans. LOL
Sorry about that. :D
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?