Thane Eugene Cesar

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Thane Eugene Cesar

Postby Bob » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Thane Eugene Cesar...the REAL assassin of RFK. The man is reportedly living in the Phillipines.

I have written about the great work of Ted Charach and the work he did uncovering the true assassin of Robert Francis Kennedy. We have an assassin that is STILL alive. We need to bring that killer to justice and to find out EXACTLY who were his bosses. I believe Cesar's bosses were the same people behind the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy as well. One of his bosses is alive as well. His name...Poppy Bu$h. Who is Thane Eugene Cesar?

http://www.squidoo.com/thaneeugenecaesar
Bob

Re: Thane Eugene Cesar

Postby ThomZajac » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:21 pm

It's amazing really. For forty years I've been telling everyone I know that the RFK assassination is the easiest of all murders to solve, as far as identifying the assassin goes (though I suppose there could have been more than one). It's so obvious it wouldn't even make a good C.S.I episode! Point blank behind the right ear, upward angle. Cesar lied about whether he drew his gun, couldn't produce his gun afterwards. (And I'm not absolutely sure, but I think I remember that he had never been a security guard before that night, and never was again.) Moves away to The Philippines never to return (as far as I know). GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

Which, or course means there was a conspiracy, which we all know to be the case, and we all 'know' the planners for the RFK and JFK assassinations were essentially the same. Of course. Obvious.

And yet.....?
ThomZajac

Postby kenmurray » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Excellent Link Bob. There's no doubt Cesar is guilty in the RFK assassination. And has got away with it for 41 years!
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:13 pm

A buddy of mine will be traveling to the Phillipines later this summer. I am going to ask him to see if he can find out the whereabouts of Cesar. Not to approach him or contact him...just to find out where he lives. Then I will do the rest in terms of trying to contact Cesar. I have never been to the Phillipines, but I hear it is a crazy world. Lot's of U.S. troops there. Lot's of poverty. Lot's of violence at times. Overall, the people are very friendly there though.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Bob, I hope your buddy locates him. Do you know if Cesar has any family there or is living alone there?
kenmurray

Postby Rob Waters » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:55 pm

you guys need to check out "evidence of revision". its about jfk, rfk, mlk, etc. lots of footage and evidence. great documentary. you can fond it on youtube. its in 6 parts.
We all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's futures and we are all mortal.
Rob Waters

Postby ThomZajac » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Good luck, Bob!

On another note, I have a foggy memory of having read that Cesar took and passed a lie detector test relatively recently- not that I take that as gospel or anything, but I would like to learn more about it.
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 pm

kenmurray wrote:Bob, I hope your buddy locates him. Do you know if Cesar has any family there or is living alone there?

I don't know much about Cesar's whereabouts or who he is staying with. He probably has changed his name as well. But the Phillipines is not like Texas as far as size. Lot's of people, but not that large. Hopefully someone will know something. As far as the polygraph test...there is a reason why courts don't allow them as evidence. The guilty sometimes know how to be serial liars and stay calm and pass and sometimes innocent people freak out under the pressure and fail.
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 am

Bob wrote:A buddy of mine will be traveling to the Phillipines later this summer. I am going to ask him to see if he can find out the whereabouts of Cesar. Not to approach him or contact him...just to find out where he lives. Then I will do the rest in terms of trying to contact Cesar. I have never been to the Phillipines, but I hear it is a crazy world. Lot's of U.S. troops there. Lot's of poverty. Lot's of violence at times. Overall, the people are very friendly there though.

Just be careful. If he did what we think he did, he's a murderer, an assassin with high-up connections.
Be VERY careful about tracking him down.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby ThomZajac » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 am

Pasquale is right of course.
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes...I will be careful. Although I'm Bob...I'm not Bob Ford...and I not trying to get famous by killing Jesse James and shooting the guy in the back of the head like Ford did to James or Cesar did to RFK. Actually Pasquale, I may ask you to help in this enterprise as it is your area of expertise. Unlike Jimmy Files, Cesar has never admitted to anything, but based on witness accounts and other evidence...he is GUILTY as sin. People in the LAPD and FBI know that for sure. As do Poppy's friends in the CIA. I'll bet Cesar still gets a monthly check from a company that is used as a cover for the CIA to this day because of June 5th, 1968. Or at least a very large lump sum to keep quiet years ago, like the money that E. Howard Hunt received to stay silent about Dallas and Watergate many years ago.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Just to think that the LAPD during the investigation of RFK's murder didn't want to become "another"Dallas". :lol:
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 pm

kenmurray wrote:Just to think that the LAPD during the investigation of RFK's murder didn't want to become "another"Dallas". :lol:

But the LAPD has always had a credible track record! :wink: :shock: :roll:
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:22 am

Bob wrote:
kenmurray wrote:Just to think that the LAPD during the investigation of RFK's murder didn't want to become "another"Dallas". :lol:

But the LAPD has always had a credible track record! :wink: :shock: :roll:

The LAPD has its bad apples too. It's also in the interest of circuits of power to have people in police departments.
In fact, one of their own detectives was just arrested this week for a murder that happened in the late 1980s. They got the female detective on DNA evidence. The woman she allegedly killed was the wife or future wife of her ex-boyfriend or something like that. The murder victim, a woman, was beaten up and shot.
I just can't imagine an LAPD officer doing something like that. Ummmm...YES I CAN!!!!! LOL
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 am

Bob wrote:Yes...I will be careful. Although I'm Bob...I'm not Bob Ford...and I not trying to get famous by killing Jesse James and shooting the guy in the back of the head like Ford did to James or Cesar did to RFK. Actually Pasquale, I may ask you to help in this enterprise as it is your area of expertise. Unlike Jimmy Files, Cesar has never admitted to anything, but based on witness accounts and other evidence...he is GUILTY as sin. People in the LAPD and FBI know that for sure. As do Poppy's friends in the CIA. I'll bet Cesar still gets a monthly check from a company that is used as a cover for the CIA to this day because of June 5th, 1968. Or at least a very large lump sum to keep quiet years ago, like the money that E. Howard Hunt received to stay silent about Dallas and Watergate many years ago.

Regarding my area of expertise, just ask me what you need. The worst I can say is that I'm unable to do it. Message me privately with any help you might need. The whole WORLD can read this forum. LOL
I'd be scared to go to the Phillipines. (Isn't that where Eugene Thane is supposed to be? ) I heard they have rats over there that are as big as Chevy trucks! Then everyone would see me jump up on a table and scream like a sissy! :lol:
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?