Jame Files condition

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Jame Files condition

Postby Jsnow915 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Wim...is there any update on Files...last thing I had heard was he has cancer
there wolf.....there castle
Jsnow915

Re: Jame Files condition

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

What do you guys think of gathering signatures to encourage Files for full disclosure?
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Tom Jeffers may be able to answer the question of Jimmy's condition the best, as he communicates with Jimmy often from what I hear. I think Jimmy is done talking about anymore aspects about the JFK assassination for now. In addition, Bruce Brychek, Jimmy's best friend and a big forum contributor at one point, had attempts made on his life about a year or so ago. Things might change, but for now, we have to try and piece things togther the best we can by other means and keep focusing on the clues Jimmy and others have exposed. Overall, I think we have a pretty good idea about who was involved in the JFK assassiantion conspiracy. Would Jimmy's knowledge help us figure out more? Yes...indeed, but we have use what he HAS said thus far, and keep looking for more answers ourselves and hope that more pieces of the JFK assassination puzzle will become known because of the work of researchers. Bottom line, I wouldn't expect Jimmy to say anymore than he already has. Maybe later on perhaps...but not now.
Bob

Postby ChristophMessner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Yes Jimmy does not want to talk publicly about that anymore. But he is painting pictures for book covers like JFK Jr's plane going down in a fireball. Also Pamela Ray has updated her webpage a little.
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES CONDITION:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:52 pm

Thursday
12:52 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.03.2009 - Jsnow Originally Posted this Inquisitive Headline, and Incorrect, Misleading "Rumor"
that he heard.

We recently went to RED LOBSTER for complete shrimp and lobster dinners, and the following week
for steak and baked potato dinners at APPLEBEE's. We all ate heartily. We all drank old fashioned
milk shakes.

And daily J is taking walks miles long along the Lake Michigan Shores, and through Nature Centers
and Parks.

Negative Rumors and Speculation about J's health, both mental and physical, have been 100% wrong.

Yesterday we discussed yet again Why The Kennedy Family Has Never, EVER Done Anything Of Major
Significance To Completely Investigate The Successful Removals Of Both JFK and RFK ?

Also we discussed Why The Kennedy Family Has Never Sought To Support Mr. Willem Dankbaar ?

For now J intends to completely remain off of the radar, waiting to see What Direction The Kennedy
Family, and The JFK Research Community takes as time moves on.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?