William King Harvey

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

William King Harvey

Postby dankbaar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 pm

The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: William King Harvey

Postby Frenchy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Wim if the CIA played a role in the assassination, this is the man that would have organised it.
History.......one mans perception
Frenchy

Postby dankbaar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm

No, he was already dismissed to Rome. He organised the get Castro plans. Phillips, Lansdale and Hecksher are more likely candidates.
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:30 am

Nice vid Wim. Yes, add Harvey's name to the potential witnesses that were killed (or "died") before they could speak to the HSCA investigating JFK's assassination. Witnesses like Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, Chuck Nicoletti, George DeMohrenshildt, David Morales and Harvey among others. Guess who ran the CIA when Harvey "died", and who also refused ANY CIA cooperation with the HSCA? Poppy Bu$h.
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:36 pm

dankbaar wrote:No, he was already dismissed to Rome. He organised the get Castro plans. Phillips, Lansdale and Hecksher are more likely candidates.

I sort of understand what you're saying, Wim. Like Frenchy, however, I can't help but think that he may have had something to do with organizing the JFK assassination.
What information do you think he was going to give that got him killed before he was going to testify?
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Here is more information on Harvey...

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKharvey.htm
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Bob wrote:Here is more information on Harvey...

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKharvey.htm

Very interesting indeed.
At least I'm not the only one who thinks he had something to do with the JFK assassination.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Frenchy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Pasquale i deffo think King had something to with the assassination planning, because he was in Rome means nothing, the aparatus was already in place.....only a phone call or flight away
History.......one mans perception
Frenchy

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Frenchy wrote:Pasquale i deffo think King had something to with the assassination planning, because he was in Rome means nothing, the aparatus was already in place.....only a phone call or flight away

I suspect it too. :D
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

WILLIAM KING HARVERY:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:47 am

Sunday
7:47 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

04.18.2009 - Over Ten (10) years ago Mr. Willem Dankbaar, the Creator and Visionary of the JFK Murder
Solved Forum, Originally Posted this Very Important Headline, and Supporting Material.

A short information filled discussion followed.

11.03.2019 - MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO THAT WIM POSTED. I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN, AND IT
STILL WORKS.

Wim's Video clearly established the Absolute Importance of William King Harvey.

MANY KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE ALWAYS INDICATED THAT WILLIAM KING HARVEY HAD TO BE PRIMARILY
INVOLVED IN THE REMOVAL OF JFK.

I am currently updating and further developing my file on William King Harvey and all Related Subject
Matters.

In the over Ten (10) years since Wim's Original Post on William King Harvey, has anybody developed further
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:06 pm

The CIA's loaded gun: The Life And Hard Times Of America's James Bond:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg ... m%2002.pdf
kenmurray

Postby Bob Lilly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 am

Its been a long time; however I remember that there were a number of indications that Harvey was involved in the planning of JFK hit. Implicated by E Howard Hunt in his "confession". Close friend of Roselli, the mob go between Chicago, Florida, Looosiana. Met with Mafia in USA while exhiled to Rome. Developed the senario for assassination while developing ZR Rifle (pin it on lone nutbag pinko, use Corsicans). Harvey was likely the guy who suggested to mob to use Antoine Guerini, Marseille to let the contract there. Harvey wanted RFK but cooler heads prevailed as much easier to gain accomplices for JFK as he had many more enemies (Big Oil, Texas nut bags like Mercheson, Hunt, 3 Large godfathers, LBJ, Hoover, Joint Chiefs- Kennedy never had a chance). Always wondered why cigar chomping Cutis Le May was hiding out in secret military base out of the country Northeast of Toronto where he could co-ordinate doomesday or other requirements. Not to say Files was not on the Grassy Knoll also shooting. However none of the other shooters were allowed to live. Many factions contributed shooters to share pregnancy and no one knew who fired real rounds. Foreign shooters exfiltrated through Montreal and mexico. Knew Trafficante chauffer who heard him confess to being a part of it.
Bob Lilly

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:00 am

Chauncey Holt provided a first hand witness account of Harvey's involvement.
Bob Jonas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?