E. Howard Hunt

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

E. Howard Hunt

Postby John Beckham » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:17 am

John Beckham

Re: E. Howard Hunt

Postby Bob » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes I have seen that. Alex Jones has a LOT of great guests on his show (I think Wim should be on as well) and he produces some excellent documentaries. In terms of Hunt...I think he shed a lot of light on some of the questions about the JFK assassination. However, I also feel that Hunt is protecting some key people in his "confession".
Bob

Postby tom jeffers » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Attorney Mark Lane questions witness Marita Lorenz in the trial, Hunt v. Liberty Lobby. Excerpted from the book Plausible Denial by Mark Lane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lane: During and before November of 1963, did you work on behalf of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Miami area?

Lorenz: Yes.

Lane: Did you work with a man named Frank Sturgis, while you were working for the CIA?

Lorenz: Yes, I did.

Lane: Was that in Miami, during and prior to November 1963?

Lane: What other names, to your knowledge, is Frank Sturgis known by?

Lorenz: Frank Fiorini, Hamilton; the last name, Hamilton. F-I-O-R-I-N-I-.

Lane: Was Mr. Fiorini or Mr. Sturgis, while you worked with him, also employed by the Central Intelligence Agency?

Lane: During that time were payments made to Mr. Sturgis for the work he was doing for the CIA?

Lane: Did you ever witness anyone make payments to him for the CIA work which you and Mr. Sturgis were both involved in?

Lane: Who did you witness make payments to Mr. Sturgis?

Lorenz: A man by the name of Eduardo.

Lane: Who is Eduardo?

Lorenz: That is his code name; the real name is E. Howard Hunt.

Lane: Did you know him and meet him during and prior to November 1963?

Lane: Did you witness payments made by Mr. Hunt to Mr. Sturgis or Mr. Fiorini on more than one occasion prior to November of 1963?

Lane: Did you go on a trip with Mr. Sturgis from Miami during November of 1963?

Lane: Was anyone else present with when you went on that trip?

Lane: What method of transportation did you use?

Lorenz: By car.

Lane: Was there one or more cars?

Lorenz: There was a follow-up car.

Lane: Does that mean two cars?

Lorenz: Backup; yes.

Lane: What was in the follow-up car, if you know?

Lorenz: Weapons.

Lane: Without asking you any of the details regarding the activity that you and Mr. Sturgis and Mr. Hunt were involved in, may I ask you if some of that activity was related to the transportation of weapons?

Lane: Did Mr. Hunt pay Mr. Sturgis sums of money for activity related to the transportation of weapons?

Lane: Did Mr. Sturgis tell you where you would be going from Miami, Florida, during November of 1963, prior to the time that you traveled with him in the car?

Lorenz: Dallas, Texas.

Lane: He told you that?

Lane: Did he tell you the purpose of the trip to Dallas, Texas?

Lorenz: No; he said it was confidential.

Lane: Did you arrive in Dallas during November of 1963?

Lane: After you arrived in Dallas, did you stay at any accommodations there?

Lorenz: Motel.

Lane: While you were at that motel, did you meet anyone other than those who were in the party traveling with you from Miami to Dallas?

Lane: Who did your meet?

Lorenz: E. Howard Hunt.

Lane: Was there anyone else who you saw or met other than Mr. Hunt?

Lorenz: Excuse me?

Lane: Other than those?

Lorenz: Jack Ruby.

Lane: Tell me the circumstances regarding your seeing E. Howard Hunt in Dallas in November 1963?

Lorenz: There was a prearranged meeting that E. Howard Hunt deliver us sums of money for the so-called operation that I did not know its nature.

Lane: Were you told what your role was to be?

Lorenz: Just a decoy at the time.

Lane: Did you see Mr. Hunt actually deliver money to anyone in the motel room which you were present in?

Lane: To whom did you see him deliver the money?

Lorenz: He gave an envelope of cash to Frank Fiorini.

Lane: When he gave him the envelope, was the cash visible as he had it in the envelope?

Lane: Did you have a chance to see the cash after the envelope was given to Mr. Fiorini?

Lorenz: Frank pulled out the money and flipped it and counted it and said "that is enough" and put it in his jacket.

Lane: How long did Mr. Hunt remain in the room?

Lorenz: About forty-five minutes.

Lane: Did anyone else enter the room other than you, Mr. Fiorini, Mr. Hunt, and others who may have been there before Mr. Hunt arrived?

Lorenz: No.

Lane: Where did you see the person you identified as Jack Ruby?

Lorenz: After Eduardo left, a fellow came to the door and it was Jack Ruby, about an hour later, forty-five minutes to an hour later.

Lane: When you say Eduardo, who are you referring to?

Lorenz: E. Howard Hunt.

Lane: When did that meeting take place in terms of the hour; was it daytime or nighttime?

Lorenz: Early evening.

Lane: How soon after that evening meeting took place did you leave Dallas?

Lorenz: I left about two hours later; Frank took me to the airport and we went back to Miami.

Lane: Now, can you tell us in relationship to the day that President Kennedy was killed, when this meeting took place?

Lorenz: The day before.

Lane: Is it your testimony that the meeting which you just described with Mr. Hunt making the payment of money to Mr. Sturgis took place on November 21, 1963?

[Note: Marita Lorenz returned to her home in Miami that same night, but said Frank Sturgis later told her what she had missed in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963: "We killed the president that day."]
tom jeffers

Postby ChristophMessner » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:13 pm

In which motel did they meet Jack Ruby?
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

Postby tom jeffers » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 pm

sometimes we forget evidence already submitted:

http://libertylobby.org/articles/2000/20000207cia.html
tom jeffers

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Great to see this exchange again- that's one of the many reasons I love coming to this site.

Regarding Hunt's confession, I once again have to agree with Bob. While Hunt offers some good information, he doesn't reveal his own role, and I think he also doesn't reveal the role of the Agency; in other words, his confession is a 'limited hang out,' intended to limit the damage.
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 pm

tom jeffers wrote:sometimes we forget evidence already submitted:

http://libertylobby.org/articles/2000/20000207cia.html

Excellent point Tom. It proves once again that the MSM is complicit in the coverup of the JFK assassination and also about events like 9/11. Where is the TRUE jounalism in this country? Why doesn't Keith Olbermann or Larry King have a panel to discuss the JFK assassination with guys like Mark Lane, Jim Marrs and Robert Groden? Why is at that Russ Baker, an award winning journalist, can't get a sniff from the MSM about his book Family of Secrets? I have contacted shows like Countdown with Keith Olbermann and The Rachel Maddow Show, with no success...or even a response from them. One would think those venues would want to hear from someone like Russ Baker and to talk about the contents of his book. However, Olbermann has had John Dean on Countdown a LOT, and Baker's book does not paint a nice portrayal of Dean and his "actions" during Watergate. Also, remember that MSNBC is owned by GE. Bottom line, the MSM is an embarrassment.
Bob

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Agreed. The MSM left go as far as they can WITHIN THE ACCEPTABLE LIMITS SET BY THE MSM: our government is what you see and you can fight all you want about that. But suggest there is a secret or shadow government and you are disbarred.

They can argue about what time Santa Claus delivers the presents, and about how he scoots around so quickly, and whether he makes his own toys or buys them. But no one is to ever doubt his existence.
ThomZajac

Postby ChristophMessner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Why is Oswald asking a "Mr Hunt" for his, Oswald's, position on 11/08/1963?
Why is Oswald upset in the Dobbs House restaurant about the meal, while there is Mr. Tippit in there, too?
Why was Oswald at Orlando Bosch's, Gerry Hemming's, Frank Sturgis's, Pedro Diaz Lanz' und the Novo brothers' in Miama, where they would meet with group 40 leader Hunt?
Why doesn't Oswald know that much about the communications center of assassination preparation, the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas?
Why did Oswald not tell, that Hunt and Christ were in TSBD, too, like Hemming said?
Why couldn't Oswald imagine that guys like Hunt, Phillips, Lansdale, Angleton, Helms, Shackley would give him away?
Why didn't Hunt etc. sacrifice another, less usefull agent than Oswald?
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm not sure I'll be able to find the time to try to answers all the questions you've posed, but I would like to mention that it might be best to refer to Oswald as 'Oswald.' I mention this because there were impostors (firing range etc) running around and so it is hard to determine where 'Oswald' was and what 'Oswald' was doing at various times.
ThomZajac

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 am

ThomZajac wrote:I'm not sure I'll be able to find the time to try to answers all the questions you've posed, but I would like to mention that it might be best to refer to Oswald as 'Oswald.' I mention this because there were impostors (firing range etc) running around and so it is hard to determine where 'Oswald' was and what 'Oswald' was doing at various times.

About the numerous Oswalds running around, it seems that they were most visible while he was in Russia. I know that someone here has a link to the FBI memo regarding someone using Oswald's identity while he was still in Russia.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby ThomZajac » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 am

While Oswald was in Russia someone used his name to rent or buy some pick up trucks, I think in New Orleans. I seem to remember that for some reason J. Edgar Hoover was made aware of this and expressed his concern. I'm pretty sure that's in "On the Trail of the Assassins."
ThomZajac

Postby kenmurray » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Thom here is what is mentioned about an Oswald imposter: http://www.jfklancer.com/Page4.html
kenmurray

E. HOWARD HUNT:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 pm

02.09.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

01.27.2009 - Mr. John Beckham Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Information.

A short, but powerful discussion developed with some Outstanding Contributions by some of the Best and Brightest of JFKMS Forum.

Mr. Tom Jeffers, Deceased, was an Extremely Close, Confidential Trusted friend of both J and B. Tom forwarded all of his research to me shortly before his death. Along with that J and B have also received input from Lieutenant Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin, and Jim Marrs before their deaths.

Mr. Robert Clayton Buick, also a Long Time Extremely Close, Confidential Friend of both J and B has Fully Advised us of his direct involvement with E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, David Atlee Phillips, Johnny Rosselli, and Richard Case Nagell along with a list of many others that we are not at liberty to disclose at this time.

When it comes to UNDERSTANDING AS CORRECTLY AS POSSIBLE E. HOWARD HUNT, YOU MUST CROSS IDENTIFY THE PATTERNS AND SIMILARITIES TO THE JAMES JESUS ANGLETON METHOD OF LEAVING "NO TRACE" AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Tom Jeffers was an incredible researcher who always told me he some day wanted to author just one piece of his own research that sounded half as intelligent as our Trusted Long Time Friend, Mr. Phil Dragoo.

For those that want to better grasp the panoramic view, you must Identify Many Dots, then Identify The Threads That Connect Them. (02.09.2018, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:32 pm

The Murder Of E. Howard Hunt's Wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoF_3BszSA0
kenmurray

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?