JFK AND HIS ORGIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:10 pm

POINT: 7. JFK AND HIS ORGIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE:

"Another Secret Service Agent had the unceremonious chore of bringing sexually explicit photographs of a naked president with various paramours to the Mickelson Gallery, one of Washington's most distinguished art galleries, for framing. In a reluctantly granted interview in mid-1996, Sidney Mickelson, whose gallery framed pictures for the White House in the 1960's (and continued to do so for the next three decades), acknowledged that 'over a number of years we framed a number of photographs of people - naked and often lying on beds - in the Lincoln Room. The women were always beautiful.' In some cases the photographs included the president with, as Mickelson carefully described it,' a group of people with masks on.' Another memorable photograph,
Mickelson added, involved the president and two women, all wearing masks. 'The Secret Service agent said it was Kennedy,' Mickelson told me, 'and I had no reason to doubt it.' The photographs were always of high quality, Mickelson addeded, similar to those taken by official White House photographers."

"Mickelson told me that the procedure for handling the extraordinary material was always the same. A Secret Service agent would arrive at his shop - ten blocks from the White House - early in the morning with a photograph. 'I'd look at it, take the measurement, and then he'd take it back.' The agent would return that evening, after the gallery closed, and wait once again in the same room with Mickelson until he completed the framing. He never had a chance, Mickelson told me, to make a copy of a photograph - something he thought about doing - because 'the Secret Service agent was always with it.'

Mickelson, who was seventy years old when we spoke, told me that he remained especially troubled by the photographs, and his role in framing them, because at the time his shop was deeply involved in the restoration of the White House, managed by the first lady. 'I had a very good relationship with Jackie and I respected her,' Mickelson said. 'But,' he added with a shrug, 'my feeling is whatever the White House sends me..."

"No other White House did this."

The Dark Side of Camelot, Seymour M. Hersh, p. 11.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:40 pm

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Hard to argue against this.

Just when was JFK actually saving the world ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK AND HIS ORGIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE:

Postby Pennyworth » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:41 pm

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Hard to argue against this.

Just when was JFK actually saving the world ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

The mask theory had nothing to do with Kennedy trying to stop the Vietnam war, trying to expose the space program fraud, stating to the American public that their were dangerous people in high places, negotiating peace with Castro and his government...advocating equal rights for all citizens...
Pennyworth

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?