Lee the wife abuser?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, Bob, dankbaar, Dealey Joe

Lee the wife abuser?

Postby John Beckham » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm

de Mohrenschildt was concerned about it (according to him) Marina still admits it on Opera not too long ago. Ruth (whom i don't trust still) even said it. that has much to say about a persons psychy.
John Beckham

Re: Lee the wife abuser?

Postby Jsnow915 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm

whats a crack across the mouth once in awhile...maybe she deserved it....signed..OJ Smipson :D
there wolf.....there castle
Jsnow915

Postby dankbaar » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Yes, Lee did hit Marina, no question about it.

Marina could get his blood from under his nails, arouse his temper.

Even Judyth admits this. She told him if he would ever do it again, she would quit seeing him.

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby ChristophMessner » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 am

Is it true, that Oswald reproached her for being not faithful? I hardly can believe she was not faithful.
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:04 am

ChristophMessner wrote:Is it true, that Oswald reproached her for being not faithful? I hardly can believe she was not faithful.

I can believe it...that she might not have been failthful. I'm not saying she WAS unfaithful, but I can believe it :lol: LMAO

According to Judyth Baker, she told Lee that if he hit her again that she (Judyth) wouldn't see him anymore.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby John Beckham » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 pm

well, Marina may have been somewhat wild back in the USSR. hints of her and the simple Quaker Dyke RUTH PAINE...not that there's anything wrong with that...
John Beckham

Postby tom jeffers » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Some suspect that Ruth and Marina had a lesbian affair. Accoeding to some eyewitnesses, Ruth was very protective around Marina in an abnormal way. The FBI found lesbian films in the home when they searched it after 11-22-63. Ruth does have that eleanor roosevelt butch look.
tom jeffers

Postby John Beckham » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Ruth, of course denies the film(s) depicting lesbian activities. could have been Michaels. just a thought. perhaps Ruth and Michael were real S&M double-agent-switch hitters!? lol!
John Beckham

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:56 am

tom jeffers wrote:Some suspect that Ruth and Marina had a lesbian affair. Accoeding to some eyewitnesses, Ruth was very protective around Marina in an abnormal way. The FBI found lesbian films in the home when they searched it after 11-22-63. Ruth does have that eleanor roosevelt butch look.

This is the first I'm hearing about Ruth Paine and lesbian films. All I can say is "I KNEW IT!!!!!"
I tried to be reasonable and level headed, but deep down I just KNEW it!!!! LMAO
Well, have you seen how Mr. Paine looks? Can you blame her? HA!!!!! Just kidding!!!!....sort of!!! LMAO :lol:
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Lee the wife abuser?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:01 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

01.21.2009 - Mr. John Beckham Posted this informative Headline.

An interesting discussion developed and evolved with some interesting
facts, points of information, and opinions.

This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and
Posts about LHO on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,
studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Of all people to try to take up for Marina and her physical abuse George De Mohrenschildt shouldn't be that person.Records reveal that George himself was a horrible wife abuser and it went on in four different marriages. He was so violent that one time at a dinner party a some what older female guest had annoyed George so badly at her comments that he slapped her so hard her false teeth flew across the dinner table and hit the wall. She ended up face down in her dinner plate.After the assault George leaned back in his chair and laughed allowed at the poor woman as the other guest looked on in shock.
Tommy Wilkens

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?