THE GREATER GOOD:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: THE GREATER GOOD:

Postby Phil Dragoo » Tue May 16, 2017 9:15 pm

In '69 we went to DC for the Nixon Counterinaugural January 19. I combined our stills, film, audio into a multimedia presentation for senior poli sci credit. I found two key images affected my outlook:

A young fellow with an American flag engaged in a screaming match with a long-hair with a sign.

Young fellow shouts, "I got two brothers in Vietnam!"

"Oh yeah!? Well ---- you, Man!" came the long-hair's response.

Mark Rudd's red-arm-banded Maoists jogged past chanting, "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh! The NLF is gonna win!"

One of their number peeled off to bang the iron knocker on the great steel doors of Justice--

--in the row of second-floor windows above, raucous lawyers in shirts and ties flashed rictus grins and double-birds.

Rudd--and Ayers--would be in Chicago for SDS Days of Rage that October 8-11.

Two hundred around a bonfire of police barricades* were exhorted by a bullhorn commando to burst from the park,

*[Including Barack Hussein Obama mentor and self-described guilty bomber Bill Ayers]

race down streets smashing plate glass, making their minature krystallnacht for 24-Hour Emergency Board Up crews to plywood over.

Daley's police army triumphed as it had the previous summer.

Now Rahm presides as the latest of the LBJ welfare despots, sitting on a throne high above broken families and fragments of men,

smiling smugly at 200,000 members of 1600 gangs desperately seeking sense.

Marxists love chaos.

The smell of gunfire.

It smells like victory.

King was character, not color. Jackson was installed over the fallen King to keep it color, not character.

Chaos is king. Guns and drugs, oh my.

Phil Dragoo

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Amen Phil right on time again as usual! I hope you keep posting more I always enjoy your posts!

Jesse Jackson is a joke for sure and order by chaos is the NWO motto!
JDB4JFK

THE GREATER GOOD:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

05.22.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

6 DEAD, 21 WOUNDED LAST WEEK IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

4 DEAD, 34 WOUNDED THIS WEEK IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

Meanwhile President Trump is in Israel today advancing THE GREATER GOOD, working on
Democracy, Law and Order, Peace, Saving Lives, Stabilization around the World for:

Afghanistan, Canada, Great Britain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, South Korea, Libya,
Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South America, Syria, etc.

A BANKRUPT, DESTITUTE AMERICA CAN NOT SAVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE.

WHO APPOINTED US THE POLICE OF THE WORLD ? HOW's IT WORKING ?

HOW's THE WAR ON DRUGS IN AMERICA WORKING ?

HOW's THE WAR ON POVERTY IN AMERICA WORKING ?

HOW ARE BENEFITS TO AMERICAN VETERAN's AND THEIR FAMILIES WORKING ?

HOW ARE BENEFITS TO AMERICAN DISABLED, EDUCATION, ELDERLY, HOMELESS, AND VICTIMS
OF CRIME WORKING ?

MAYBE THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SHOULD ALLOW EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO VOTE,
EXCEPT AMERICANS, AND ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN AMERICA ? (05.22.2017, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

4 DEAD, 34 WOUNDED IN CHICAGO WEEKEND SHOOTINGS:
CHICAGO NEWS 05/22/2017, 06:05am

Sun-Times Wire:

Four people were killed and at least 34 others, including a 9-year-old boy, were wounded in shootings across
Chicago between Friday night and Monday morning.

The weekend’s latest fatal shooting happened about 2:40 p.m. Sunday, when an 18-year-old man was killed
and a 15-year-old boy was wounded in the 100 block of North Parkside in the West Side Austin neighborhood.
The man was shot in the back and pronounced dead at the scene at 2:52 p.m., according to Chicago Police
and the Cook County medical examiner’s office. His name has not yet been released. The teenager, who was
not cooperating with investigators, suffered a gunshot wound to the shin and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital,
where his condition stabilized.

Earlier Sunday, a 46-year-old man was shot to death in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
He was walking on the sidewalk about 3:45 a.m. in the 2700 block of West 55th Street when a male walked
up to him and shot him in the head. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he died, authorities said.
His name has not yet been released.

Shortly after 1 a.m. Sunday, a man was killed and two other people were wounded in another Austin
neighborhood shooting. The group was walking in the 4900 block of West Hubbard when shots rang out and
they were all struck. A 34-year-old man was shot in the chest and taken to Stroger Hospital, where he was
pronounced dead at 1:53 a.m., police and the medical examiner’s office said. His name has not yet been
released. A 23-year-old woman was shot in the left hand and a 33-year-old man was shot in the left shoulder.
They were both also taken to Stroger Hospital, where both of their conditions were stabilized.

About 12:20 a.m. Saturday, 53-year-old Tina Brown was found dead with a gunshot wound to her head inside
a home in the 8000 block of South Essex in the South Chicago neighborhood, authorities said. The shooting
might have stemmed from a domestic issue. An autopsy ruled Brown’s death a homicide.

The weekend’s latest non-fatal shooting happened at 1:49 a.m. Monday in the East Side neighborhood on the
Far South Side. A 16-year-old boy was the front seat passenger in a vehicle traveling in the 10600 block of
South Ewing when someone in a silver car fired shots, striking him in the left shoulder, police said. The
teenager showed up at Trinity Hospital, where his condition was stabilized.

The 9-year-old boy was grazed by a bullet at 8:11 p.m. Saturday in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the
Southwest Side. He was in a vehicle traveling in the 2500 block of West 69th Street when someone fired
shots in his direction, police said. He suffered a graze wound to the head and was taken to Holy Cross Hospital,
where he was listed in good condition. The shooting may have stemmed from an altercation between the
vehicle’s driver and the shooter.

At least 29 more people were wounded in shootings across the city between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m.
Monday. Follow city violence with the Chicago Sun-Times weekend shootings tracker.

Last weekend, 6 dead, 21wounded in Chicago weekend shootings.

This weekend 4 dead, 34 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings.

MAP: Chicago weekend shootings tracker for May 19-22
CHICAGO NEWS 05/22/2017, 03:50am

Sun-Times Wire

This map will update throughout the weekend as shootings in Chicago are confirmed. Click on a location for
the time, address and other details about each shooting over the weekend.

11:43 p.m. Friday — 22-year-old man shot on South Side
12:20 a.m. Saturday — 53-year-old woman found shot to death in South Chicago home
12:43 a.m. Saturday — Bullet grazes man’s head in Washington Park
2:16 a.m. Saturday — Man shot in leg in Austin
2:24 a.m. Saturday — Man critical after Albany Park shooting
9:38 a.m. Saturday — Woman shot during domestic argument in East Garfield Park
12:15 p.m. Saturday — Man shot during robbery in Austin
1:39 p.m. Saturday — Man, 22, critically wounded in Lawndale shooting
5:51 p.m. Saturday — 2 wounded in West Pullman shooting
6:05 p.m. Saturday — Man, 32, shot during Longwood Manor robbery
7:04 p.m. Saturday — Woman, 18, suffers multiple graze wounds in Park Manor shooting
8:11 p.m. Saturday — Boy, 9, suffers graze wound to head during Marquette Park shooting
8:55 p.m. Saturday — Man, 28, shot on Southwest Side
10:40 p.m. Saturday — 3 wounded in South Austin shooting
1:08 a.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed, 2 wounded in Austin shooting
2:29 a.m. Sunday — 36-year-old man shot in Austin
2:56 a.m. Sunday — Man shot, critically wounded in Austin
2:59 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in West Garfield Park
3:30 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in Humboldt Park
3:45 a.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed in Gage Park shooting
3:45 a.m. Sunday — Man shot while driving in East Garfield Park
4 a.m. Sunday — 3 men shot during fight in Jefferson Park
11:42 a.m. Sunday — Two men shot in Roseland
1:30 p.m. Sunday — 16-year-old boy shot in Englewood
2:40 p.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed, teenage boy wounded in Austin shooting
4:53 p.m. Sunday — 2 men wounded in West Englewood shooting
11:40 p.m. Sunday — Man, 30, shot in Austin
1:49 a.m. Monday — Teenager wounded in East Side shooting
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon May 22, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Chicago is truly a war zone. My old hometown, Milwaukee, isn't exactly a safe haven anymore either. The current violence in Chicago makes the Al Capone/George "Bugs" Moran days look somewhat tame, as the violence continues everyday now, while back then there at least was a break in the action. Plus, very rarely did an innocent victim get killed back in the day, where today in the Windy City, it happens all the time. The crooked Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emmanuel, isn't exactly helping matters either. :evil:
Bob

THE GREATER GOOD:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HAS JUST BEGUN.

SO HAS THE INCREASE IN VIOLENCE.

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS VIOLENCE - MURDERS, SHOOTINGS, AND VIOLENT CRIME ESCALATES:

VIOLENT CRIME RAMPANT AND SPREADING ACROSS CHICAGO AND TO THE SUBURBS, ALONG WITH
DRUGS AND GANGS. Oh My !

OTHER BIG CITIES CRIME, DRUGS, AND GANGS ARE ALSO ESCALATING.

ADULTS, BABIES, CHILDREN, MEN, WOMEN, HIGHWAYS, HOMES, NEIGHBORHOODS, ROADS, SCHOOLS,
SHOPPING CENTERS, STREETS, etc., FAMILIES AND LIVES DESTROYED AND TAKEN.

DEAD LAST's A REALLY LONG TIME.

BUT THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE. REMEMBER THAT SONG AND THEME !

ESCALATION VERY LIKELY.

NO CEASING, SLOWING, OR STOPPING LIKELY.

WHAT ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE TO DO ?

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS HAS THE STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE NATION.

ONLY THE INNOCENT ARE WITHOUT GUNS. BUT HEY ! THEY'RE FOLLOWING THE LAW.
(05.26.2017, BB).

Shooting in Washington Park:
'Let me see my baby! I have my ID!'
Overnight violence:
A 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the legs and torso and found on the ground in the 5600 block of
South Wabash Avenue in Chicago.
Elyssa Cherney and James Steinbauer
Chicago Tribune

The woman waved her driver's license in the air, trying to prove she was the mother of the man lying shot on
the other side of the yellow tape in Washington Park.

"Let me see my baby! I have my ID! I need to see my child," she shouted in a horse voice at officers late
Thursday.

They tried to reassure the woman, dressed in a black sweater and a white shirt, teetering back and forth on
her feet. She didn't leave until the ambulance did several minutes later.

"He's going to Stroger," one officer told her. "Let us do our job. We're taking care of your baby."

Brunch is your weekend oasis in a sea of weekly stress. Follow these 9 easy tips and your midday meal will
be the relaxing reward you’ve worked all week to enjoy. Without any of the hassle!

The 23-year-old man had been shot several times. He was found on the ground in the 5600 block of South
Wabash Avenue about 11:50 p.m and taken in serious condition to Stroger Hospital.

The man was among six people shot in Chicago Thursday through early Friday, three of them fatally, police said.

• One of the fatal attacks was a double shooting around 2:30 p.m. in the Avalon Park neighborhood, police said.

An 18-year-old woman was killed and a 17-year-old boy was wounded when two people approached them and
opened fire in the 8100 block of South Kimbark Avenue, police said.

Overnight violence in Chicago:

Scenes of gun violence in the Chicago area May 26, 2017. (Armando L. Sanchez / Chicago Tribune)
The woman was hit in the chest and the boy suffered wounds to the back and leg. Both were taken to Stroger
Hospital, where the woman was pronounced dead, officials said.

• About 11:45 a.m., a 30-year-old man was shot and killed two blocks west of Ogden Park in the Englewood
neighborhood.

Police said Bobby Lloyd was arguing with someone in the 6500 block of South Laflin Avenue when the other
person shot him in the chest and torso. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn and
pronounced dead at 12:45 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Lloyd lived on the block where he was shot. A person was in custody and charges were pending, police said.

• Another fatal attack happened about a block from Ninos Heroes Elementary School in the South Chicago
neighborhood Thursday morning.

Officers found 27-year-old Scott T.L. Coleman slumped over in a vehicle with a gunshot wound to his body
about 8 a.m. in the 8200 block of South Escanaba Avenue.

Two teens shot in Avalon Park neighborhood:

An 18-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy were shot when two people approached them and opened fire
in the Avalon Park neighborhood May 25, 2017. Both were taken to Stroger Hospital, where the woman was
pronounced dead.

Coleman, of the 8100 block of South Muskegon Avenue, was taken to Advocate Trinity Hospital and
pronounced dead at 8:08 a.m.

Police had been called to check someone's well-being and found the man inside the vehicle, police said.
Police did not release information on the circumstances of the shooting.

Tribune data show the last time someone was shot on the block was in February 2013, and there have been
no homicides on the block since the Tribune began keeping detailed homicide data Jan. 1, 2013.

• Around 4:53 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old man was shot while sitting in a vehicle in the 3800 block of West North
Avenue in the Logan Square neighborhood, police said. A dark gray car with tinted windows pulled up alongside
him, and a man in the passenger seat fired. The victim was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound
to the right buttock. His condition was stabilized.

Copyright © 2017, Chicago Tribune
Shootings Crime

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?